• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden wrote college recommendation letter for son of Hunter's Chinese business partner, emails reveal

Chinese business partner, hmmmm.
So? Joe Biden was a private citizen in 2017 and could write anything that he wanted to for anybody.

You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for corruption about Biden when you condoned corruption for four years under Trump.

What was Biden in 2017?
What was Trump in 2016 when he was accused of collusion with the Russians giving rise to a multi million dollar investigation leading to an impeachment?

Trump never was; he just adopted the title by accident and did a poor impression of a president, getting away with it for four disastrous years.
At least he didn't have to steal the election. :)

There is a large swath of Trump voters who have never applied to a college so they probably think this is something unusual..
Pay for play. 10m buys much influence

What was Trump in 2016 when he was accused of collusion with the Russians giving rise to a multi million dollar investigation leading to an impeachment?
A presidential nominee. very public position

But stop moving the goalposts please. I answer your question and you move the goal post it’s really ****ing sick and tiring. I really don’t like debating with pigeons.

If you haven't looked at an org chart lately, Hunter appears nowhere in the US government...
No, but his father is. Last time I looked the business partners of Hunter weren't in the US government either. But getting an endorsement letter from the former VP smells like quid pro quo.

A presidential nominee. very public position

But stop moving the goalposts please. I answer your question and you move the goal post it’s really ****ing sick and tiring. I really don’t like debating with pigeons.
Enjoy your day, then.

And Joe Biden wasn't President or VP in 2017. Didn't you get the memo?
You're missing the point. If the current POTUS is doing favors for a business partner of Hunter even when he held no official position it's a possibility of a quid pro quo arrangement.

...and then go on to complain about the MSM lying, as if Fox were exempt!
They brag and brag and brag in one thread about how Fox News is the number 1 cable news network, never talking about how the networks dwarf them, and in other threads they talk about how Fox News is not mainstream.

It's systematic lying. Their system is so genius. If one has no integrity.

They brag and brag and brag in one thread about how Fox News is the number 1 cable news network, never talking about how the networks dwarf them, and in other threads they talk about how Fox News is not mainstream.

It's systematic lying. Their system is so genius. If one has no integrity.
And this is related to the thread topic, how?

And this is related to the thread topic, how?
In my opinion the real story on this board is how many people use Fox News, and even worse, links when we all know they are massive liars and cherry pick stories to cause more anger in the base to make more money.

You can actually see, on this very board, who their strategy manipulates.

In my opinion the real story on this board is how many people use Fox News, and even worse, links when we all know they are massive liars and cherry pick stories to cause more anger in the base to make more money.

You can actually see, on this very board, who their strategy manipulates.
That's a topic for another thread. Start one and maybe I'll join the discussion.

I don't think everyone needs to go to college, but it makes me a little sad to think that being able to understand this story doesn't matter at all is a status thing and Fox is exploiting a segment of its audience based on that reality.
The OP shows this in spades……

You're missing the point. If the current POTUS is doing favors for a business partner of Hunter even when he held no official position it's a possibility of a quid pro quo arrangement.
LOL

1649249761012.jpeg

I am disappointed Overitall, I gave you more credit than to buy into the big lie.
Put on a smiley face. I did in the post you’re disappointed about. ;)

Hunter isn't the POTUS either here on earth. Where are you?
I don’t know why you find it necessary to deflect by pointing out the obvious. Duh!

No, but his father is. Last time I looked the business partners of Hunter weren't in the US government either. But getting an endorsement letter from the former VP smells like quid pro quo.

So we are now worried about the business dealings of children of the president? You sure you want to go down that route?

A quid pro quo is ‘you do me a favor and I’ll do you one.’ Private citizen Joe Biden did this guy a favor in 2017. What favor is Biden expecting five years later?

It is the opposite of what Ivanka got, China giving her licenses and perhaps expecting her father to look favorably on them.

So we are now worried about the business dealings of children of the president?
Not at all. That’s really not what the topic is about.
You sure you want to go down that route?
I could care less about what you choose to follow. If it’s not related to the topic I most likely won’t entertain your diversion.

Back
Top Bottom