• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden won the popular vote by the largest in US history: what did liberals get out of it?

Of course it does,it's my thread I want to know what liberals got out of it, and this romper room kiddie talk of I don't have to listen to Trump sending mean tweets is childish

You guys get nothing out of voting for democrats, except if your into ideology politics and anarchy.
So you really don't remember?

See Post 126

Statist are easy to destroy, are you a statist?

It sounds like you are just using that term as a way to label people who disagree with you. I would ask you to define what you mean by "statist," but honestly I don't really care.

You asked what liberals got out of voting for Democrats. You were presented with evidence that personal disposable income, GDP, corporate profits, and stock values all fared better under Democratic leadership. You were presented with evidence that Republican leadership added over twice as much to the national debt.

You claim these facts were taken out of context, but have declined to provide any context to explain them.

To the tune of one of the highest death rates in the nation. Not really the accomplishment I would be cheering.

Not even true. Florida's death rate per 100,000 ranks near the middle. Which for a state with high elderly population is pretty good.

Nobody said it would STOP it. The goal was to try to keep from overrunning people like my wife, a respiratory therapist in a hospital.
Oh, so then a YOU thing, and not an US thing then?

If you had listened to someone besides Trump, you would have been aware of that fact.
I listened to a lot of information, and then made some rational conclusions which were not simply based on irrational fear. Nobody in my immediate family came down with covid. We had the vaccines, we did NOT wear masks everywhere, but we were selective about avoiding large indoor social gatherings, and then beyond that we lived our lives.

What we didn't do was accept the irrational fear mongering.

Putin was toeing the water for a invasion while Trump was in office. Just stop with the revisionist history.
Everybody is aware that Putin is a bad actor, but he is not a madman, and he has his reasons for his action. Biden's weakness invited Putin's move.
How exactly do you know the hardware of someone else in the restroom? And more importantly, why does it matter?

It matters because we ought to be protecting women and girls (REAL FEMALES) from having MEN inside private places like restrooms and locker rooms where those females could be abused by these men dressing up and acting like they are women.
There have been family bathrooms in lots of establishments for decades now....why werent or arent, for that matter, they a problem?
Single user bathrooms are not a problem, but not all places have the ability to just add more restrooms.

Are you going to provide some context that would explain why the economy does better on average under Democratic leadership? Or is that just your way of putting your fingers in your ears?
What does "does better on AVERAGE" mean, or have to do with the current economy under this administration? This isn't the Bill Clinton administration (last 3/4ths with a Republican controlled congress).

What does "does better on AVERAGE" mean, or have to do with the current economy under this administration? This isn't the Bill Clinton administration (last 3/4ths with a Republican controlled congress).

The facts presented were addressing this question:

Reading comprehension not your thing? I want to know what liberals get out of voting for democrats the past 25 years?

The question was about the last 25 years. Thus, the average results over the last 25 years are relevant to the question.

Science says you are wrong. Damn near a million people died from COVID on his watch, and you are correct....he thought that was a fair price to pay to keep dollars rolling in. The eventual cure didnt have to be what it was, but instead of telling people to wear masks from the beginning, he chose to promote people being selfish idiots.
The SCIENCE has already determined that masks had little or no effect.

The "cure" that crippling the world's major economies and food producers rather than keeping them going, will have longer term effects on poor nations in terms of food instability, and political instability and war. Do you not care about those deaths?

Who forced a cutback? Please point to the specific policy that forced that to happen.
Closing schools, businesses, and putting people out of work. Only to in turn promote trillions of dollars in debt relief, MOST of which states have not given to citizen, and a lot of it stolen.... and still a damaged economy. And why your team WILL BE replaced this fall.

News flash.....we havent been energy independent at any point in at least the last 40 years. Trump lied to you.
We were energy stable. Our increased oil and gas production from this hemisphere, which includes Canada, was far better than relying only on oil from the mideast, and thus a reason to be in endless wars there.

But oh no. Let's shut down carbon energy before we have any rational means to replace it with something else. And that is what is f---ing up our economy right now.

Anyone who gives a shit about the way the person sitting in that chair is viewed worldwide.
I don't give a shit what the world thinks, that sounds like Obama and his idiotic apology tour. Where did that get us, especially with China, North Korea, and Iran?

Biden won the popular vote by the largest in US history: what did liberals get out of it?

Unfortunately they got Biden. And the future electoral despair that a comes from being led by a bumbling geezer.

Back
Top Bottom