• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden won the popular vote by the largest in US history: what did liberals get out of it?

Bear5131

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Just curious what did the democrats win, exactly?

High gas prices?

High inflation?

Roe vs Wade?

Concealed carry laws?

Separation of church and state?

Expand the Supreme Court?

Democracy?

So much winning , if I was a Democrat I would quit voting.

High gas prices?

High inflation?

Roe vs Wade?

Concealed carry laws?

Democracy?

Got rid of Trump, thank God.

Me too. I'm no longer embarrassed to tell my foreign customers that I'm American and have to explain that piece of shit Trump.

Well, that's not exactly what I meant to get across.

I got to see right wingers freak the **** out when their MAGA got yanked out of their hands and thrown into the shitter.

Their reactions ranged from outright denial to goobers threatening civil war, and I am enjoying their tears.

Well, that's not exactly what I meant to get across.

I got to see right wingers freak the **** out when their MAGA got yanked out of their hands and thrown into the shitter.

Their reactions ranged from outright denial to goobers threatening civil war, and I am enjoying their tears.

There was that too. I still love to watch them cry, and they cry all the time because their crush lost to a very old man.

Yeah, Biden was my 5th choice in the primary. I never expected him to be the next FDR.

I just wanted to make the GOP miserable.

When I realized that I was going to have to vote for the Democratic candidate in 2020, and knew that was Biden, I wasn't thrilled by any means. But choosing between him and Trump? Wow, that one was easy.

High gas prices?

High inflation?

Roe vs Wade?

Concealed carry laws?

Democracy?

A marionette in their own image

When I realized that I was going to have to vote for the Democratic candidate in 2020, and knew that was Biden, I wasn't thrilled by any means. But choosing between him and Trump? Wow, that one was easy.

Well, that's how it goes. You vote for your ideals in the primary. You vote against your opponent in the general.

High gas prices?

High inflation?

Roe vs Wade?

Concealed carry laws?

Democracy?

Nominated for dumbest thread in a long, long time.

BTW- as has been pointed out by several others, sane, patriotic Americans got exactly what we wanted: Rid of Trump.

High gas prices?

High inflation?

Roe vs Wade?

Concealed carry laws?

Democracy?

You seem to be operating under the mistaken notion that Dems, alone, put Biden in the White House.

To answer your question from the perspective of this Independent voter, we got rid of the worst president in the history of the United States by putting Biden in office.

A small price to save America from moving even further towards becoming a fascist country.

Biden was down the list of my preferences too, but I haven’t for a second regretted my vote.

Well, they got the open border that they have been dreaming of.

According to FOX (thank you, Mr. Murdoch), during the last two years more than 2,000,000 ladies and gentlemen and children and babies have crossed the southern border without documentation.

Well, they got the open border that they have been dreaming of.

According to FOX (thank you, Mr. Murdoch), during the last two years more than 2,000,000 ladies and gentlemen and children and babies have crossed the southern border without documentation.
Well, if it's on Fox, we know it's fact, right?

BTW- since non citizens can't vote, remind me again why the left is supposedly so enamored with the thought of an open southern border? And what happened to all those people who worked at the thousands of border crossing points? I assume they were all laid off and the gates thrown wide open?

You seem to be operating under the mistaken notion that Dems, alone, put Biden in the White House.

To answer your question from the perspective of this Independent voter, we got rid of the worst president in the history of the United States by putting Biden in office.

A small price to save America from moving even further towards becoming a fascist country.
What fascist policies did Trump enact during his 4 years as president?

Trump out of office!
Can you imagine how screwed up things would be if trump actually managed to steal the election?

Back
Top Bottom