• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Wins Arizona, Padding His Electoral College Margin Over Trump

Please point out the bullshit in that graphic.

(if you dare)

Where to start?!

Arizona has already been called for Biden and is out of recount range, not that it would matter; the Trump Campaign withdrew it's lawsuits.

Georgia is also behind Biden, why do you expect a recount to reverse this?

Wisconsin, the recount is underway and is thus far benefiting Biden.

Michigan, Biden won it by more than Trump won it in 2016.

Pennsylvania, there is no evidence thus far that any of Trump's legal strategy will actually flip the state back to him.

This is a nonsensical chart.

Please point out the bullshit in that graphic.

(if you dare)
Well, the graphic implies that there are outstanding lawsuits that will change the outcome of the election. I don't see any. Trump's lawyers are withdrawing as counsel. Judges are dismissing his lawsuits.

You previously denied that you want the state legislatures to decide the slate of electors, regardless of the vote but that seems precisely the fallback -- short circuit the voters.

Also: The prosecutors, assigned to monitor this month’s elections, said they had found no evidence to back any “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities.

Last edited:
Biden Wins Arizona, Padding His Electoral College Margin Over Trump

President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. has narrowly won Arizona, capturing the state’s 11 electoral votes and strengthening his Electoral College margin as President Trump continues to make baseless attacks on the vote counts favoring Mr. Biden.

============
Now, Biden has 290 electoral votes, leaving Trump no legitimate means of winning the presidential election.
Georgia takes him to 306= Trump in 16 stating it was a slaughter - not now though

Georgia takes him to 306= Trump in 16 stating it was a slaughter - not now though

What a disaster for the Trump cult. I wonder if both Melania and the cultist will leave him.

Well, the graphic implies that there are outstanding lawsuits that will change the outcome of the election. I don't see any. Trump's lawyers are withdrawing as counsel. Judges are dismissing his lawsuits.

Until the lawsuits are resolved, it is possible they will change the outcome of the election...regardless who the lawyers are. Whether you see them or not.

You previously denied that you want the state legislatures to decide the slate of electors, regardless of the vote but that seems precisely the fallback -- short circuit the voters.

Wait...are you saying that MY opinion is the linchpin? LOL!!

yawn...

You'll excuse me, I'm sure, if I don't give a rat's ass about what one news organization says about something another news organization said about something that some unnamed government employees say about their boss's decisions.

MyCroft, you are in the first stage of grief — denial.

none of the lawsuits challenge a sign number of ballots.

This is a more accurate projection.

EmqpqgRXEAIxSdy

Alternate reality more like

Back
Top Bottom