• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Wins Arizona, Padding His Electoral College Margin Over Trump

There's a suspicion that Trump will pardon Pence, Trump will then resign, Pence will become president, Pence will pardon Trump and he'll leave.

I'm not the type of person to be a terrified ball of paranoia all the time.

I'm not the type of person to gaslight others who know a real threat when they see one.

President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. has narrowly won Arizona, capturing the state’s 11 electoral votes and strengthening his Electoral College margin as President Trump continues to make baseless attacks on the vote counts favoring Mr. Biden.

============
Now, Biden has 290 electoral votes, leaving Trump no legitimate means of winning the presidential election.

The transition of blue-ish states from the Midwest to the Sun Belt continues. Ohio is getting redder, but Arizona has gone blue, and Georgia will go blue, at least for the White House.

If the Democrats can finally flip Texas, they'll have the inside track to the White House for decades.

This is a more accurate projection.

So all of your hopes hinge on states with republican controlled legislatures appointing electors that will vote for Trump (regardless of the outcome of the popular vote in those states)? You're absolutely right, the legislatures do determine the manner in which electors are chosen...and they already have. With the exception of two states, all other states (by law) allocate their electors to the winner of the popular vote in those states. So they would have to change the law in order to favor Trump...good luck with that in the short amount of time they have left to certify

So all of your hopes hinge on states with republican controlled legislatures appointing electors that will vote for Trump (regardless of the outcome of the popular vote in those states)?
No.

Well that seems to be the only way that Trump can win...recounts are almost guaranteed to change absolutely nothing
Again...no.

President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. has narrowly won Arizona, capturing the state’s 11 electoral votes and strengthening his Electoral College margin as President Trump continues to make baseless attacks on the vote counts favoring Mr. Biden.

============
Now, Biden has 290 electoral votes, leaving Trump no legitimate means of winning the presidential election.
I thought Biden won Arizona a while back. Why is it news now?

EmqpqgRXEAIxSdy

Too bad he's wrong.

============

I think Biden should just give Trump Pennsylvania for Christmas, wouldn't that be a remarkable symbol of bipartisanship?

EmqpqgRXEAIxSdy

Are you posting from an alternative universe? I acknowledge that its all quite interesting, but fantasies often are..... we are here to help you work through your grief, but it does require you to move past denial, at some point.

There's a suspicion that Trump will pardon Pence, Trump will then resign, Pence will become president, Pence will pardon Trump and he'll leave.
That would be great. Pence would ruin himself politically, and Donny two scoops would be open to state level investigations.

I think Biden should just give Trump Pennsylvania for Christmas, wouldn't that be a remarkable symbol of bipartisanship?
Could be. Would be better if Biden found a way to give him New York. I say that since we know Trump is a big fan of the Governor of NY. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom