• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden White House leans toward releasing information about Trump and Jan. 6 attack, setting off legal and political showdown

How would you unring that bell if he decided to release it tomorrow?
It's my understanding that Biden can't release it starting 30 days after Trump physically having it to review. Then upon Trump objecting to that information (duh moment), Biden would then have to wait another 60 days to release it.

When truth is presented to all to read, there's no need to unring truth. We the people thrive on truth - supposedly.

It's my understanding that Biden can't release it starting 30 days after Trump physically having it to review. Then upon Trump objecting to that information (duh moment), Biden would then have to wait another 60 days to release it.

When truth is presented to all to read, there's no need to unring truth. We the people thrive on truth - supposedly.
i am suggesting biden could- and should - release the information. immediately
who is going to prevent such a disclosure?

then the public would be focused on the contents revealed and not the diversion of tRump and company
there is nothing which defends seditious actions

Washington Post, part of the dishonest MSM, the White House and Biden, part of the corrupt Deep State and part of the Globalist agenda, all controlled by George Soros, to dishonor the most honest President you all ever had, the right honorable Donald J Trump, may God bless him and keep him safe from the Commies, Democrats and all of them "Haters" out there.

It took me a minute to figure out this post was facetious.

Nobody is gonna point out that Bannon already dropped this already stating he talked to Trump the day before about stopping biden.

i am suggesting biden could- and should - release the information. immediately
Again, from my understanding Biden CAN'T release info immediately. After 30 days maybe + 60 days in addition according to the statute.
who is going to prevent such a disclosure?
Circus clown Trump Legal team Trump.
then the public would be focused on the contents revealed and not the diversion of tRump and company
there is nothing which defends seditious actions
Sounds proper. I'm all for it. However, maybe it's the yet to happen charging of sedition or worse against Trump that has this process in its slow crawl drag. For some reason months ago, it kinda seemed like that there was a prediction of 'good news' (concerning the good folks of this nation v Trump) coming out during the holidays near the end of the year. FYI, that might have been SDNY's prediction of a possible indictment over Trump's taxes. My score card is a mess trying to add and subtract everything taking place anymore. :unsure:

Again, from my understanding Biden CAN'T release info immediately. After 30 days maybe + 60 days in addition according to the statute.
didn't you learn anything from the last four years? the president is omnipotent, damn it [/s]

once those documents are released they cannot be unread

biden should show the people he leads what an insurrectionist his precedessor is/was
let the MAGAts see who it really is they are supporting
Circus Legal team Trump.
you were right the first time
Sounds proper. I'm all for it. However, maybe it's the yet to happen charging of sedition or worse against Trump that has this process in its slow crawl drag. For some reason months ago, it kinda seemed like that there was a prediction of 'good news' (concerning the good folks of this nation v Trump) coming out during the holidays near the end of the year. FYI, that might have been SDNY's prediction of a possible indictment over Trump's taxes. My score card is a mess trying to add and subtract everything taking place anymore. :unsure:
the public's intention span is abou

Nobody is gonna point out that Bannon already dropped this already stating he talked to Trump the day before about stopping biden.
Bannon's participation with anything 1/6 is due to be further looked into by the 1/6 committee. We do know that Bannon was jumping up and down with anticipation and glee in Trump's ear concerning the party time mob, the election fraud claim and stopping Biden from becoming our 46th president via the absence of Pence's ceremonial certification but lacking hard evidence (at this time) to indict Bannon or the rest of Trump's smelly operative goons at large. Trump's White House documents is the first wave of paperwork needing to be released to the public.

didn't you learn anything from the last four years? the president is omnipotent, damn it [/s]
All I know is that there's a statute involved and Biden is one who plays by the rules whereas the dingleberry wannabe dictator in chief didn't. I'm more than good if Biden released the documents yesterday but no matter how much we all pound our fists onto the table that he should - he'll not do it. If he did, I'd be one of the first sounds to make of a thud - me passing out onto the floor.

Jesus...

Dismissed.

Why is it so hard for you to admit that Trump really did try to invalidate the election. Do you believe NONE of the evidence?

Bannon's participation with anything 1/6 is due to be further looked into by the 1/6 committee. We do know that Bannon was jumping up and down with anticipation and glee in Trump's ear concerning the party time mob, the election fraud claim and stopping Biden from becoming our 46th president via the absence of Pence's ceremonial certification but lacking hard evidence (at this time) to indict Bannon or the rest of Trump's smelly operative goons at large. Trump's White House documents is the first wave of paperwork needing to be released to the public.

My point was we already know trump knows and was in on it. Now it's just how far did it go.

Release the info, sure. However, we already know who caused it. The insurrection was televised.

That's right...the courts will decide.
If roles were reversed would a current president Trump release White House documents that expressed the truth about something serious related to a previous president Biden?

I'm hoping that such information is released so that we the people may get to the very bottom about why and what happened on 1/6/21. There's nothing wrong with reading the truth, becuse that's what grown up adults are supposed to do. Read and digest information to make justifiability right what was wronged to the best of our abilities. (y)

AAxYc4g.img

The committee has focused, in part, on seeking information about whether the Trump White House and members of Congress played any role in encouraging the demonstrations, which interrupted the constitutionally mandated certification of electoral votes and unleashed a series of violent confrontations with the U.S. Capitol Police.

White House documents requested by the panel are identified by National Archives personnel and then sent to Biden and Trump lawyers. The first tranche was sent out Aug. 31, according to a person familiar with the transfer.

Trump has 30 days following the delivery of the documents to decide whether to object to their release, according to the statute. Even if he opposes turning them over, the Biden White House has decision-making authority and can release them, over Trump’s objections, after an additional 60 days has elapsed. Trump’s remaining option would be to go to court to try to halt the release, legal advisers said.
Another djt brain fart...the idea that he can decide what is protected by privilege. Right about now, I imagine that blob is wishing he'd been nicer to President Biden and helped a bit more with the transition to his presidency.

Oh, no, he‘s not.

I think he’s huddling with his lawyers to see what options he has if he wants to try and challenge the release.

He may be planning on asking you to throw more money at him. He’s a billionaire. But he really needs your money now.

Don’t forget to uncheck the box.
I imagine that most of his cult don't know what you mean by 'uncheck the box'.

Another djt brain fart...the idea that he can decide what is protected by privilege. Right about now, I imagine that blob is wishing he'd been nicer to President Biden and helped a bit more with the transition to his presidency.
Normally, most anyone with half a mind would do that but in all honesty, I truly doubt that he does at all think that. He hates 'sleepy joe' who beat the snot out of him this past election and that eats at the egomaniac like a cancer on Covid-19, in which DJT insanely screwed up too.

If roles were reversed would a current president Trump release White House documents that expressed the truth about something serious related to a previous president Biden?
Sure...when there is a court order.

Normally, most anyone with half a mind would do that but in all honesty, I truly doubt that he does at all think that. He hates 'sleepy joe' who beat the snot out of him this past election and that eats at the egomaniac like a cancer on Covid-19, in which DJT insanely screwed up too.
I don't disagree.

Back
Top Bottom