• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden vows 'nothing' different in next two years despite majority saying US headed in 'wrong direction'

Anthony60

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Biden stays stupid

Biden vows 'nothing' different in next two years despite majority saying US headed in 'wrong direction'

President Biden said during a press conference on Wednesday that he plans on doing "nothing" differently in the next two years of his presidency.

Biden was responding to a reporter's question asking what he plans to do in order to change voters opinion on the direction of the country as he considers a re-election bid in 2024.

"Nothing, because they're just finding out what we're doing," Biden responded.

This reminds me of Pelosi, two years ago, when they lost a few elections that they were supposed to win (Virginia Gov race etc...), because people were not happy with what they were doing. Her statement was that she got the message that they didn't do enough of what they were doing, an obvious lie.

But it was a little glimpse into the leftist strategy to gain more and more power. They don't care how low their approval ratings go, they are going to go as far left as possible, in the time that they are in office, no matter what the people say. As we see here, Biden is doing the same thing. They know that it is very difficult to get anything government does rolled back.

At least it wasn't another Big Lie thread. 🤷

I suspect that if Biden said that today, he's saying it because he saw the ahistorical midterm results, which reflect the majority of people willing to get off their ass and vote. Scratch that: willing to request a mail-in ballot and mail it back.

Leave it to a committed Trumpist to attempt to cast a "shellacking" of the GOP as proof that Democrats are evil. . . .

Why the **** would Biden promise a different direction with these results?

Forget the partisan crap. Focus solely on rationality. Why, having seen these results, would Biden say "well we obviously suck so we'll do better before 2024!"

Why? Why @Anthony60? Your thread is as stupid as your last 19.8k posts. Of course Biden says he'll stay the course. Staying the course resulted in an ahistorical kick in the ass for Trumpism.

Biden stays stupid

President Biden said during a press conference on Wednesday that he plans on doing "nothing" differently in the next two years of his presidency.

Biden was responding to a reporter's question asking what he plans to do in order to change voters opinion on the direction of the country as he considers a re-election bid in 2024.

This reminds me of Pelosi, two years ago, when they lost a few elections that they were supposed to win (Virginia Gov race etc...), because people were not happy with what they were doing. Her statement was that she got the message that they didn't do enough of what they were doing, an obvious lie.

But it was a little glimpse into the leftist strategy to gain more and more power. They don't care how low their approval ratings go, they are going to go as far left as possible, in the time that they are in office, no matter what the people say. As we see here, Biden is doing the same thing. They know that it is very difficult to get anything government does rolled back.

Red wave. No. Polling is worthless.

Biden stays stupid

Good strategy on President Bidens part. He's doing well, and America approves.
President Biden has my support Anthony. He's a good guy. I'd have a beer with him.

Biden stays stupid

That's why the "Which direction?" question is meaningless. It goes both ways.

Biden stays stupid

Facts is, we are not going in the wrong direction. You don't fix what is not broken.

what's the number? like 75% "going in the wrong direction? carry on Captain Wrong Way Peachfuzz
standing-from-left-to-right-Rocky-Bullwinkle-and-Captain-Peter-Wrongway-Peachfuzz-jpeg.jpg

Biden stays stupid

I keep saying...the only way to reduce inflation and save the economy is to get rid of the people who caused our problems...the pukes in the WH.

If Joe “No more drilling” Biden thinks that he’s done a great job then why not just keep saying it? After all, he didn’t lose any power and can continue to blame other factors or forces for whatever folks may get upset about.

I'd say banning abortion, denying elections, corporate greed, trying to overthrow democracy, ending SS and Medicare, denying care to vets, opposing seniors and citizens lower Rx prices are just a few of the things that I'd say puts the US headed in the wrong direction.

At least it wasn't another Big Lie thread. 🤷

I suspect that if Biden said that today, he's saying it because he saw the ahistorical midterm results, which reflect the majority of people willing to get off their ass and vote. Scratch that: willing to request a mail-in ballot and mail it back.

Leave it to a committed Trumpist to attempt to cast a "shellacking" of the GOP as proof that Democrats are evil. . . .

Why the **** would Biden promise a different direction with these results?

Forget the partisan crap. Focus solely on rationality. Why, having seen these results, would Biden say "well we obviously suck so we'll do better before 2024!"

Why? Why @Anthony60? Your thread is as stupid as your last 19.8k posts. Of course Biden says he'll stay the course. Staying the course resulted in an ahistorical kick in the ass for Trumpism.
First post, dumb post.

I'd say banning abortion, denying elections, corporate greed, trying to overthrow democracy, ending SS and Medicare, denying care to vets, opposing seniors and citizens lower Rx prices are just a few of the things that I'd say puts the US headed in the wrong direction.
What bizzaro world are you living in?

Which direction is that. He has done well and in two years we will be doing very well.

That's why the "Which direction?" question is meaningless. It goes both ways.

Correct. "Going the wrong direction" can mean too far to the left or too far to the right. Both of those very different accusations are lumped together in the "our country is on the wrong path" response.

Oh, do you feel better if we say reply instead?
You only have yourself to blame for 'inserting foot in mouth' @Anthony60. Own your posting gaffe, learn from your posting gaffe, and live to fight another battle. You clearly lost this one of your own accord.

Biden stays stupid

That "wrong direction" you're talking about is the commentary on what the republicans are trying to do to us, not Joe's policies.

Back
Top Bottom