• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden violates the US Constitution on his first day

Got it, And the Simp is prancing around without a mask on. On his first day. I expect you call him out every single time he's not wearing a mask.
OK, you're just trolling.

Read the CDC guidelines and follow them. That's what Biden is doing. It's not hard.

Trump ignored them, and held super spreader events, as a routine, on federal property, at his club, for the rallies, everywhere people gathered with Trump they ignored CDC guidelines.

There are lots of circumstances where wearing a mask is...not recommended or required! Like outdoors, or when you can safely remain socially distanced from others!!!! IT IS TRUE!!! READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! They are written at about a 1st grade reading level. I know you can do it!

So we've got rules for the little people but not for the really important folks. I think I smell what you're cooking.

Huh? President Biden and Kamala Harris took their masks off before giving short speeches at the Lincoln Memorial.

I'm saying the CDC guidelines are Trump's.

So is every single thing put out by the Fed Govt in the last 4 years is "Trump's" or just the stuff from the CDC?

Huh? President Biden and Kamala Harris took their masks off before giving short speeches at the Lincoln Memorial.

Because they had distanced themselves from other people...as per the CDC

How about a quote from the CDC?
How about you follow the link I gave you earlier, or do the simplest of google searches, instead of remaining intentionally ignorant of guidelines that anyone can find with the slightest of effort.

The answer is in that link. If you're unable to understand the guidelines, then ask and I can help you out.

It's like the MAGA contingent are small children who cannot follow simply directions. Is he outdoors? Yes. Is he at least 6 feet from others? Yes. What does CDC recommend? I know you can do it.
"Their" answer is in the link. I asked about the CDC.

How about a quote from the CDC?

Masks may not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household.

Nothing supersedes the US Constitution, not even declared emergencies.

What about the draft? Were men allowed to use the due process clause to avoid fighting in wars overseas? I don't think so.

"Their" answer is in the link. I asked about the CDC.
And I linked to the CDC guidelines. Here they are again. I'll even quote them for you:

Participate in Outdoor and Indoor Activities
Updated Jan. 14, 2021

If you want to spend time with people who don’t live with you, outdoors is the safer choice! You are less likely to be exposed to COVID-19 during outdoor activities, even without the use of masks, when you
  • Stay at least 6 feet apart from people who don’t live with you
  • Limit your time around others
Remember
  • Bring a mask with you to put on when you encounter people who may get closer than 6 feet
  • Follow local mask mandates
Now given those guidelines, are Biden and other violating the EO when they are 1) outdoors, and 2) clearly well beyond 6 feet of others outdoors? I know you can do it - what is the answer?

So, you abandoned the old argument because it's contradicted by the EO and now moved the goal posts. Got it. Thanks.

And the new argument is to do what Trump said, once or twice, but ignore what he did, dozens of times.
??? Abandoning what arguement? I'm aruging that the EO is broad and requires the Simp himself to wear a mask to bed. You guys are arguing the Simp is simply saying "FOLLOW TRUMP CDC GUIDELINES And I'm mocking you.

I will take this as a win for Biden. The only thing they have found to attack him over is a misreading of his EO.

That is a good first day for the new president.

??? Abandoning what arguement? I'm aruging that the EO is broad and requires the Simp himself to wear a mask to bed. You guys are arguing the Simp is simply saying "FOLLOW TRUMP CDC GUIDELINES And I'm mocking you.
That's a lie or you are really confused and can't read simple text and understand what it means. At any rate, believe what you want. I cannot help you.

What's clear is if you believe what you're saying, we have a better understanding of how Trump got as many votes as he did... SAD! and a bit scary TBH.

Yes, the EO says to follow the CDC guidelines as they were not being followed prior to yesterday at noon. That is why the EO was necessary.

why is this so confusing for you?

OK, you're just trolling.

Read the CDC guidelines and follow them. That's what Biden is doing. It's not hard.

Trump ignored them, and held super spreader events, as a routine, on federal property, at his club, for the rallies, everywhere people gathered with Trump they ignored CDC guidelines.

There are lots of circumstances where wearing a mask is...not recommended or required! Like outdoors, or when you can safely remain socially distanced from others!!!! IT IS TRUE!!! READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! They are written at about a 1st grade reading level. I know you can do it!
Trolling? No. I thought the Simp's EO said something other than "follow what Trump told your do" You guys are strightinging me out. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that you are not upset that Simp's new policy is no different than Trump's.

And I linked to the CDC guidelines. Here they are again. I'll even quote them for you:

Now given those guidelines, are Biden and other violating the EO when they are 1) outdoors, and 2) clearly well beyond 6 feet of others outdoors? I know you can do it - what is the answer?
" Follow local mask mandates "

And guess who's "local mask mandate" Biden wasn't following.

That's a lie or you are really confused and can't read simple text and understand what it means. At any rate, believe what you want. I cannot help you.

What's clear is if you believe what you're saying, we have a better understanding of how Trump got as many votes as he did... SAD! and a bit scary TBH.
You can help me. Does the EO that the Simp signed yesterday have any further restrictions on the public above and beyond following Trump's CDC guidelines? Yes or no. If yes, what are the further restrictions?

Yes, the EO says to follow the CDC guidelines as they were not being followed prior to yesterday at noon. That is why the EO was necessary.

why is this so confusing for you?
Got it. You think people weren't following the CDC guidelines because Trump told them to follow the guidelines, but they will follow them because Biden is asking them to.

A lot of confusion will go away when you guys give up on the intentional ignorance as argument tactic.
That's one of their favorite tactics!

Maybe you're so used to what's-his-name "trolling and triggering" people with untruths that you feel trolled by a qualified president when he is truthful.

Maybe you're so used to what's-his-name "trolling and triggering" people with untruths that you feel trolled by a qualified president when he is truthful.
I'll bite. What's the truth? Jasper seems to have run away. Does the EO that the Simp signed yesterday have any further restrictions on the public above and beyond following Trump's CDC guidelines? Yes or no. If yes, what are the further restrictions?

Of course, that's not his intention. He just wants to say he's doing something...even if it's the usual liberal "style over substance".

Huh, is that right.... I seem to recall the Republicants voting dozens of times to end the ACA (Obamacare) when the votes were throw away and then when the Pubs had total control couldn't manage the same vote when it counts... :p

Course tRump is the penultimate all 'blow no go' Mexico will pay for the wall, the wall construction a pathetic failure, how many times did his EO's get shot down in court? How many times did he claim his cabinet picks were 'perfect' only to call them losers when they can't stand the stink. He claims he ended war in Korea, as if. He claims a trade war with China is easy, a name change and a few different clauses and he claims Canada and Mexico gave him all he wanted... :rolleyes:

His is a coward trying to sound tough. He incites an insurrection- "after this we are going to walk down and I'll be with you. We are going to walk down. We are going to walk down anyone you want, but I think right here. We're going to walk down to the Capital...." He never went anywhere, just stirred the pot and went back into his Secret Service cocoon of safety... :mad:

tRump doesn't have much style but even less substance... ✌

Nope. He ripped Trump for eight months for not setting an example from the top
Rules for thee, but not for me. The Democrats have cornered the market on hypocrisy. The thing is, like any pathological liars they can’t see their own hypocrisy. It doesn’t help that the MSM props them up.

Wasn’t Trump condemned for being a poor example? Most of his rallies where he was not wearing a mask he was more than six feet away. Yet he was expected, as a leader, to set the example of wearing one like Biden did when he was at one of his rallies events.

Back
Top Bottom