• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden to Meet Buffalo Victims' Families [W:404]

Yes, he'll ban them. Just like Clinton did. Just like Obama did. Naturally. I mean, look at the court. That's a gun banning group if we ever saw one.:rolleyes:
Regardless of who is on the Court, the claim that "Biden isn't trying to ban guns" seems to be contradicted by his words.

Suppose he keels over tomorrow and Kamala takes over. What actions would she take to ensure that she gets the Democratic nomination in 2024?

Is it hard waking up every morning and being a victim?
You tell me, I don't do that.

So far you have written at least 2 posts without any kind of plausible explanation why Biden refused to visit Waukesha as he did Milwaukee. I understand it's inexcusable but you don't even attempt to explain Biden’s open politicization of consoling victims.

This callous disrespect for victims unless they can be exploited politically is nothing new for Biden. When the bodies of 13 US military members needlessly sacrificed to his administration's incompetence in Afghanistan were being repatriated our beloved President found his wristwatch to be more important than the solemn ceremony honoring our fallen heros.

Oh, so they will have a super anti-gunner majority on SCOTUS when she's installed? That's interesting. Do tell.

Your precious guns won't be taken away from you. Just like Obama never took them away from you.
you confuse attempting with succeeding. There is no doubt Biden is trying to destroy gun rights by appointing people who can impact gun rights and who are anti gun. His first attempt at an ATF pick was a gaping piece of shit who publicly called for a complete ban on semi auto rifles.

you confuse attempting with succeeding. There is no doubt Biden is trying to destroy gun rights by appointing people who can impact gun rights and who are anti gun. His first attempt at an ATF pick was a gaping piece of shit who publicly called for a complete ban on semi auto rifles.

No, there is doubt. He barely talks about gun banning. Show me where he promised to ban guns?

I thought he nominated KBJ to SCOTUS because she was a black woman. Now is the talking point that he nominated her because she's a gun banner? Make up your minds.

You tell me, I don't do that.

So far you have written at least 2 posts without any kind of plausible explanation why Biden refused to visit Waukesha as he did Milwaukee. I understand it's inexcusable but you don't even attempt to explain Biden’s open politicization of consoling victims.

This callous disrespect for victims unless they can be exploited politically is nothing new for Biden. When the bodies of 13 US military members needlessly sacrificed to his administration's incompetence in Afghanistan were being repatriated our beloved President found his wristwatch to be more important than the solemn ceremony honoring our fallen heros.

I'm not a victim. I don't cry about what tragedy locations Biden chooses to visit. I don't weep because he went to a place where the shooter was white and not the one where the killer was black. I'm not that paranoid. I'm more concerned about how sad the families of the dead people must be.

Biden consoled the victims of the Kentucky tornadoes. And at least he knew the names of the towns he visited and didn't call them by the wrong name while standing in the middle of them.

Regardless of who is on the Court, the claim that "Biden isn't trying to ban guns" seems to be contradicted by his words.

Suppose he keels over tomorrow and Kamala takes over. What actions would she take to ensure that she gets the Democratic nomination in 2024?

What does "Kamala" have to do with this discussion?

Are you one of those people who cried for 8 years thinking that Obama was about to take your guns away from you?

What does "Kamala" have to do with this discussion?
She could be President tomorrow. She's not likely to be the first choice of the Democratic Party for President in 2024.
Are you one of those people who cried for 8 years thinking that Obama was about to take your guns away from you?
For most of his presidency I didn't own any guns. If a bill to ban "weapons of war" made it to his desk would he have signed it?

She could be President tomorrow. She's not likely to be the first choice of the Democratic Party for President in 2024.

For most of his presidency I didn't own any guns. If a bill to ban "weapons of war" made it to his desk would he have signed it?

She isn't President today.

I have no idea what Obama would have signed. Nor do you. Did a bill to ban "weapons of war" make it to his desk? If not, then why are you discussing hypotheticals?

No, there is doubt. He barely talks about gun banning. Show me where he promised to ban guns?

I thought he nominated KBJ to SCOTUS because she was a black woman. Now is the talking point that he nominated her because she's a gun banner? Make up your minds.
Her main credentials were being black, female and LEFT WING

I have no idea what Obama would have signed. Nor do you. Did a bill to ban "weapons of war" make it to his desk? If not, then why are you discussing hypotheticals?
the bannerrhoids in the senate don't have enough votes and with the mid terms coming up that's the last thing they want to do. they remember 1994

We discuss hypotheticals all of the time here.

the bannerrhoids in the senate don't have enough votes and with the mid terms coming up that's the last thing they want to do. they remember 1994

Right. So your guns were not taken away, and Biden doesn't have the votes to do it either.

Right. So your guns were not taken away, and Biden doesn't have the votes to do it either.
not now, but he can keep appointing anti gun judges who might ignore the supreme court's holdings in Caetano, McDonald and Heller

he might appoint bannerrhoid bureaucrats who try to pretend that certain pistols are actually SBRs and demand owners pay a 200 dollar tax stamp fee to keep them

he might expand bans on imported and cheaper ammunition as he has already done

We discuss hypotheticals all of the time here.
the TDS crowd certainly does in their hysterical "Trump would be a dictator" bullshit which is far more speculative than "Biden wants to ban guns" given he has helped do it before

not now, but he can keep appointing anti gun judges who might ignore the supreme court's holdings in Caetano, McDonald and Heller

he might appoint bannerrhoid bureaucrats who try to pretend that certain pistols are actually SBRs and demand owners pay a 200 dollar tax stamp fee to keep them

he might expand bans on imported and cheaper ammunition as he has already done

He might win the $438 million Powerball tomorrow and buy a retirement home at Lake Como. He might fall into the toilet tonight.

Nobody is taking your guns away. Just like Obama didn't - and he had more clout than Biden ever will, and he also was POTUS when Sandy Hook happened, which was the one time it *could* have been embraced, and yet wasn't.

the TDS crowd certainly does in their hysterical "Trump would be a dictator" bullshit which is far more speculative than "Biden wants to ban guns" given he has helped do it before

Since he posted that to me, and I said I don't "do" hypotheticals, care to explain what Trump has to do with this? Nobody mentioned him but you.

Since he posted that to me, and I said I don't "do" hypotheticals, care to explain what Trump has to do with this? Nobody mentioned him but you.
This is an open forum and I was discussing the people who hate trump in general-and who often claim their dear leader won't ban guns

He might win the $438 million Powerball tomorrow and buy a retirement home at Lake Como. He might fall into the toilet tonight.

Nobody is taking your guns away. Just like Obama didn't - and he had more clout than Biden ever will, and he also was POTUS when Sandy Hook happened, which was the one time it *could* have been embraced, and yet wasn't.
People are losing their right to own all sorts of guns in Democrat run states: democrat judges have allowed that crap to happen

Nobody is posting about Trump but you. Are you obsessed with him?
a hilarious question coming from you. few posters have been more agitated by Trump than you

BBL

People are losing their right to own all sorts of guns in Democrat run states: democrat judges have allowed that crap to happen

I thought you liked state's rights? Or is that only in some circumstances that you approve of?

This thread shouldn't turn into a gun debate. The thread is about President Biden going to Buffalo.

a hilarious question coming from you. few posters have been more agitated by Trump than you

BBL

I'm not the one posting about Trump, Turtle. That's you. I didn't mention him. You did.

I am quite sure there are many people on this board who would love to talk about Trump with you. You should start a thread. This one is about President Biden.

Back
Top Bottom