• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden to Meet Buffalo Victims' Families [W:404]

White supremacists have killed exponentially more people than any other domestic terror group.
why don't they ever report it?
Apparently you haven’t been paying attention then. Dylan Roof not ringing a bell?
what white supremacist organization was he connected with? And why didn't they report it?

So that's one and I can think of the one in Jasper Texas so that's two in the past 20 years.

There was the Islamic terrorist that shut up post nightclub because he hated gay people. But we don't talk about that because you people like Islamic terrorism or something I don't know.

Moderator's Warning:
The behavior in this thread needs to improve... sharply. Thread bans have already been handed out and there will be more if things don't improve.

He was a white supremacist terrorist bud, no matter how much you squirm.
Okay but you said white supremacists have killed exponentially more so you've got nine people and again I reference the pulse nightclub where an Islamic terrorist killed 50 people.

You have nine people you need to show about 200 more for it to be exponentially more than just one Islamic terrorist.

So? Is the President not allowed to go to his own home? Let me guess. You complained like mad when Bush went to Crawford and Trump went to his golf clubs.

Was Biden lying on the beach in December? Must have been mighty cold.
Of course he can gp to his own home as the obligations of his office permit.

The point is there was no reason for Biden not to visit Waukesha other than it didn’t fit his racist narrative.

What he does to amuse himself at his beach house isn't the point.

He was. Just not part of any group IIRC .

I would say this latest guy has more claim to being a terrorist than that Roof. This guy has a political manifesto he took pains to make known, and stated goals he thought his murders could achieve. Did Roof have anything like that, or was he just a consumed with hatred nutcase?

I would say this latest guy has more claim to being a terrorist than that Roof. This guy has a political manifesto he took pains to make known, and stated goals he thought his murders could achieve. Did Roof have anything like that, or was he just a consumed with hatred nutcase?

I'll have to dig.

I'll have to dig.
Interestingly, one of the goals he had involved his choice of rifle. He speculated that an AR would mean more press coverage. That sort of planning leads me to put him in the terrorist column.

Interestingly, one of the goals he had involved his choice of rifle. He speculated that an AR would mean more press coverage. That sort of planning leads me to put him in the terrorist column.
the anti gun press has convinced some nut cases to choose an AR 15 for more coverage

the anti gun press has convinced some nut cases to choose an AR 15 for more coverage

Also, because it's a virtual death machine and "the weapon of choice for mass murder". Sons of bitches sound like advertising copy in their idiocy.

Of course he can gp to his own home as the obligations of his office permit.

The point is there was no reason for Biden not to visit Waukesha other than it didn’t fit his racist narrative.

What he does to amuse himself at his beach house isn't the point.

Biden was in Kentucky visiting the devastation of the tornadoes that killed many people. He was not as his beach house. Fail less.

Biden was in Kentucky visiting the devastation of the tornadoes that killed many people. He was not as his beach house. Fail less.
Biden could have visited Waukesha to comfort the victims as he did yesterday in Milwaukee, if he had wanted to. But a black perpetrator, white victims and a car used as a murder weapon didn't fit his narrative of destroying the first and second amendments so, he skipped it.

I never claimed Biden was at his Delaware beach house. His frequent trips there indicate he is able to travel if he chooses. Fail less by reading with comprehension.

Biden could have visited Waukesha to comfort the victims as he did yesterday in Milwaukee, if he had wanted to. But a black perpetrator, white victims and a car used as a murder weapon didn't fit his narrative of destroying the first and second amendments so, he skipped it.

I never claimed Biden was at his Delaware beach house. His frequent trips there indicate he is able to travel if he chooses. Fail less by reading with comprehension.

Is it hard waking up every morning and being a victim?

Is it hard waking up every morning and being a victim?
I don't see any evidence of anyone pretending to be a victim here. I also don't blame Biden if he doesn't visit every scene of every tragedy. However, I do note, LIKE OTHER PRESIDENTS he tends to pick the ones most useful for advancing his current agenda-that being gun bans

I don't see any evidence of anyone pretending to be a victim here. I also don't blame Biden if he doesn't visit every scene of every tragedy. However, I do note, LIKE OTHER PRESIDENTS he tends to pick the ones most useful for advancing his current agenda-that being gun bans

Then you should read his posts. Boo hoo, Biden didn't go to Wisconsin because the killer was black. Wah.

Gun bans? Like the one Obama put in? You know - when you spent 8 years thinking they were coming for your guns?

Biden has been in office for 16 months with his party controlling both houses of Congress and they have not advanced on their "gun banning" agenda one iota. And there is a 6-3 conservative SCOTUS that would stop it. Biden isn't trying to ban guns, and everyone who isn't a moron knows it.

Then you should read his posts. Boo hoo, Biden didn't go to Wisconsin because the killer was black. Wah.

Gun bans? Like the one Obama put in? You know - when you spent 8 years thinking they were coming for your guns?

Biden has been in office for 16 months with his party controlling both houses of Congress and they have not advanced on their "gun banning" agenda one iota. And there is a 6-3 conservative SCOTUS that would stop it. Biden isn't trying to ban guns, and everyone who isn't a moron knows it.
that's bullshit. the woman they appointed to the USSC is anti gun. Many judges that biden has appointed are anti gun. His AG is anti gun, his first pick for head of the ATF is a militant bannerrhoid

that's bullshit. the woman they appointed to the USSC is anti gun. Many judges that biden has appointed are anti gun. His AG is anti gun, his first pick for head of the ATF is a militant bannerrhoid

Oh, so they will have a super anti-gunner majority on SCOTUS when she's installed? That's interesting. Do tell.

Your precious guns won't be taken away from you. Just like Obama never took them away from you.

So when he says that he wants to bring back the "assault weapons ban" he isn't trying to ban "assault weapons"?

So when he says that he wants to bring back the "assault weapons ban" he isn't trying to ban "assault weapons"?

Yes, he'll ban them. Just like Clinton did. Just like Obama did. Naturally. I mean, look at the court. That's a gun banning group if we ever saw one.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom