• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden tells voters they do not need to know his stance on courts

that is right folks. biden doesn't owe you anything when it comes to answering questions on court packing.
if you want to find out you have to elect him first.
hmmm where did we hear that disaster phrase from before? ol yea the disaster that was obamacare.
you have to pass it to know what is in it.
sorry biden fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

ludin thinks Biden owes him a wedge issue.

:rolleyes:

54% think packing the courts is not okay so I would imagine most are miffed that Biden, who is acting like an evasive jerk, won't answer to the people. If Biden should be elected it makes me wonder if he'll follow Obama's propensity for showing a lack of tranparency.

The majority of Americans think that the Senate should wait until after the election to seat a new Supreme Court justice. Do you agree with this as well?

non sequitur.

i think biden does owe voters his stance on court packing. it is our court system after all not biden's.

Biden does not care what you think he owes voters... It is our court system that the GOP has systematically stacked.... You have moral high ground here...

that is right folks. biden doesn't owe you anything when it comes to answering questions on court packing.

if you want to find out you have to elect him first.
hmmm where did we hear that disaster phrase from before? ol yea the disaster that was obamacare.

you have to pass it to know what is in it.

sorry biden fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Shouldn't he wait to see if the GOP seats a Supreme Court justice mere weeks before an election they are likely to lose?

ludin thinks Biden owes him a wedge issue.

:rolleyes:

Stand by, I'm on the phone with Joe right now and he scrambling to get an answer for Ludin...
Hey, I can't type that on a message board, Joe.. :ROFLMAO:

Would it not also take Congress to approve any plan to expand or shrink the SC?

As far as "our court system"., How much input have you had on Trump's appointment in filling lower federal court judges?
appointing judges is yhe power of the president. the judges per the constitution are to protect the people and the constitution.

the issue is they are failing miserbly and have taken on the power of the legislature.

you reqlly should read the constitution. i know most leftists missed that class but it really is no excuse.

Biden does not care what you think he owes voters... It is our court system that the GOP has systematically stacked.... You have moral high ground here...
which is why he is a horrible candidate thanks for the support.

no they haven't stacked it. if you think they have stacked you are simply another leftists that has no clue what the court or judicial system is supposed to do. which doesn't surprise me. most leftists have no clue what they are talking about anyway.

Shouldn't he wait to see if the GOP seats a Supreme Court justice mere weeks before an election they are likely to lose?
this has to do with the price of tea in china how?

which is why he is a horrible candidate thanks for the support.

no they haven't stacked it. if you think they have stacked you are simply another leftists that has no clue what the court or judicial system is supposed to do. which doesn't surprise me. most leftists have no clue what they are talking about anyway.

By every definition they have stacked the federal courts and now the Supreme Court. Hell, they brag about it..

appointing judges is yhe power of the president. the judges per the constitution are to protect the people and the constitution.

the issue is they are failing miserbly and have taken on the power of the legislature.

you reqlly should read the constitution. i know most leftists missed that class but it really is no excuse.
If you are calling me a "leftist", you would be wrong.
You do realize that not all conservatives agree with one another.

Let me ask you what type of judges do President tend to appoint if the are Democrat and when they are Republican?

personally, I don't care if Biden answers the question about the court before the election. There are more pressing issues.

By every definition they have stacked the federal courts and now the Supreme Court. Hell, they brag about it..
you don't know what you are talking about.
no one has stacked the court.

you don't know what you are talking about.
no one has stacked the court.

LOL... Are you the official keeper of the court stacking term?

And when a GOP senate fails to honor their constitutional responsibility? Look, the GOP senate has been obstructing for almost a decade... The chickens are coming home to roost...

Not sure Obamacare was a "disaster".
So where is President Trump's plan which he promised months ago? Why have we not seen it.?

It is not unusual for elected officials to dodge questions.

I believe that Mr. Trump was "Patient 1" under his new and vastly improved healthcare plan.

Your article (from a source which states "Since its inception in 2005, PJ Media has been focused on the news from a center-right perspective–") cites TWO instances in eight years where the Obama administration opposed subpoenas and does so both without context and without stating whether or not the objections had been upheld by the courts.

In one case alone, the Trump administration fought 8 subpoenas (and lost all eight fights).

EZ spread Harris is the real concern because Pelosi already wants to call in the 25th amendment on Biden

With just over three weeks to "E-Day", NO ONE wants to precipitate a "constitutional crisis" by invoking the 25th amendment (well, possibly Mr. Putin would like it).

non sequitur.

i think biden does owe voters his stance on court packing. it is our court system after all not biden's.

Mr. Trump would disagree with your contention that it is (y)our court system. Mr. Trump's position is that it is His court system.

this has to do with the price of tea in china how?

If violating precedent is now acceptable in American politics in order to advance party agenda, then what reason is there for Democrats not to pack the courts, other than Republicans don't want them to? And what reason is there for Biden to reveal his opinion on the matter if he is already in the lead anyway? Wouldn't there be no upside to revealing his intentions?

If violating precedent is now acceptable in American politics in order to advance party agenda, then what reason is there for Democrats not to pack the courts, other than Republicans don't want them to? And what reason is there for Biden to reveal his opinion on the matter if he is already in the lead anyway? Wouldn't there be no upside to revealing his intentions?
only 1 person tried to pack the court it was an utter disaster for fdr.

Biden is smart enough to side-step trump's "gotcha questions".

Not sure Obamacare was a "disaster".
So where is President Trump's plan which he promised months ago? Why have we not seen it.?

It is not unusual for elected officials to dodge questions.
Trump doesn’t dodge, he outright lies.

non sequitur.

It appears to be the court system of whichever party has the majority in Congress, especially in the Senate.

If the GOP wants to confirm Barrett after voting has already started in many states, then you can't cry when Dems make other arrangements after the election.

Back
Top Bottom