• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden rails against access to assault weapons after recent spate of shootings

I have not offered any opinions.

I have no such misunderstanding.

The 2nd prevents most of the gun regulation you would like to implement. Other amendments preclude the rest.
You keep saying it, but you provide nothing but your words to support the position you take and the attacks you make on my position. Those words mean jack. Get specific, or not, no difference to me.

You keep saying it, but you provide nothing but your words to support the position you take and the attacks you make on my position.
As you know, this is quite false. I've given you the constitutional basis for why you can't do what you wish to do.
Those words mean jack. Get specific, or not, no difference to me.
I've been very specific.

As you know, this is quite false. I've given you the constitutional basis for why you can't do what you wish to do.

I've been very specific.
Then why don't you repeat it? Just more of the same blah blah blah. Let's try this.

You are a liar. You never gave me the constitutional basis. Prove me wrong.

Then why don't you repeat it?
I have no obligation to.
Just more of the same blah blah blah. Let's try this.

You are a liar. You never gave me the constitutional basis. Prove me wrong.
As you know, this is demonstrably false. There is a written record in this thread showing you that.

I have no obligation to.

As you know, this is demonstrably false. There is a written record in this thread showing you that.
I don't know. You are either too lazy to do it, or you are telling lies about doing it.

I don't know.
Of course you do
You are either too lazy to do it, or you are telling lies about doing it.
I have no obligation to keep refuting you. I've done it, you know that I have done it, and there is a written record of it in the thread. You are free to reference that post as many times as you would like.

Of course you do

I have no obligation to keep refuting you. I've done it, you know that I have done it, and there is a written record of it in the thread. You are free to reference that post as many times as you would like.
If you think I would ask a nutter like you for something I already knew? Your opinion of yourself is way too high.

If you think I would ask a nutter like you for something I already knew? Your opinion of yourself is way too high.
you didn't know, until I schooled you. Now you do.

check yourself out
View attachment 67426458
All hat, no horse.
Meanwhile, the constitution precludes you from implementing the restrictions you want, as you’ve been shown. You’ve been schooled on NFA items, NICS, the constitution etc. it’s gone from amusing to just sad now.

Back
Top Bottom