• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden now blocking free speech

Orcs ask, "how will we know the enemy if we cannot call them names?"

That's what this is about. Xenophobia and name-calling. The babies want their binky.
1.) Most of these immigrants from Central America and Mexico are Catholic/or protestant Christians.

2.) If someone who doesn't speak the language, doesn't understand the culture, and has no SSN can take your job then it isn't their fault but your employer who willfully hires undocumented immigrants and yourself who has not updated your job skills from the time when a high school diploma would get a lifetime job in a union shop. They need to stop voting against their economic interests and support the party that wants to enact lifetime subsidized education so they can update their job skills without a 2nd mortgage instead of mindlessly being led around by a political party that panders to their racism, bigotry, and xenophobia by blaming everyone else for their faults.

Tin horn dictator Joe Biden has now decreed a new order. No one is supposed to use the words illegal alien.

Thats fine with me, personally I use the term criminal invader.
Another day, another lying OP from the same individual to perpetuate his eternal victimhood.

Yawn.

1.) Most of these immigrants from Central America and Mexico are Catholic/or protestant Christians.

2.) If someone who doesn't speak the language, doesn't understand the culture, and has no SSN can take your job then it isn't their fault but your employer who willfully hires undocumented immigrants and yourself who has not updated your job skills from the time when a high school diploma would get a lifetime job in a union shop. They need to stop voting against their economic interests and support the party that wants to enact lifetime subsidized education so they can update their job skills without a 2nd mortgage instead of mindlessly being led around by a political party that panders to their racism, bigotry, and xenophobia by blaming everyone else for their faults.

Fake papers are a dime a dozen in Southern California.

"Undocumented" is a misnomer as many have documents are stolen, forged borrowed, etc.

And in California employers are not to dig too deep to find the truth.

Orcs ask, "how will we know the enemy if we cannot call them names?"

That's what this is about. Xenophobia and name calling. The babies want their binky.

Yeah, Fox News just ran an article describing people who have come here seeking asylum, been processed and released into the community as "illegal aliens." Clearly, they are not. But they have to keep the fear and loathing alive.

Yeah, Fox News just ran an article describing people who have come here seeking asylum, been processed and released into the community as "illegal aliens." Clearly, they are not. But they have to keep the fear and loathing alive.

Fear and loathing is what some sell. The psychosis inclined can't get enough.

I thought Joe was going to be moderate? What is this all about? You can't call illegal aliens "noncitizens" because we've got a gajillion noncitizens here legally, and that is going to cause a lot of confusion. "Unapproved foreigners." How's that? I'm all for raising caps for legal immigrants and refugees, but some of this stuff is trite, pc busywork. Call a spade a spade, for heaven's sake. If they attempted to enter the country illegally, they ARE illegal aliens. Stay consistent with the terms already in use for years.

This is useless window dressing that doesn't do squat to fix a single problem. The far left can call those folks whatever they like, but they are still foreigners here illegally.

Tin horn dictator Joe Biden has now decreed a new order. No one is supposed to use the words illegal alien.

Thats fine with me, personally I use the term criminal invader.

I imaging context means nothing to you. Try researching on what Biden actual did regarding the use of illegal alien.
You tend to generalize way to much.

I personally can use illegal alien anytime I wont. In conversations, in posting on forums.

I actually prefer the term illegal alien.

I had a position for awhile that said instead of hiring ICE or Homeland Security to harass these workers who may have come from Mexico why did the USA government not bust Wal-Mart for hiring immigrant workers? IF USA business people were not known to hire people who arrived from elsewhere they might not come.

Some of these people are hard workers no matter what is asked of them.

I say bust the Wal-Marts and such instead of spending so much money on ICE and incarceration.

Unapproved foreigners = how does anyone know? Are Americans un-approved foreigners as we travel abroad?

We don't have to...

The Biden SS are monitoring the forum as we speak.
Is it so difficult for you to not say something that is criminal?

Do you fear being relocated into Nancy Pelosi's supposed FEMA camps for re-education? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom