• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Interview With Jake Tapper: Is Joe All There?

Is Joe All There?

• Yes, all the time.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes, but only when he has a someone feeding him lines through an ear device

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No, Joe is not all there.

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Why are you certain that Biden will win?

The polls are right this time. Sadly.

The COVID-19 tragedy along with mail-in ballots + all the books written by disloyal associates or even family members have all hurt him.

Plus, his stubborn refusal to be a bleeding heart & apologize on his knees for past unpleasantness in this country's history has alienated some naive people who think that he is a (R-word).

The Deep State has done an effective hatchet job. Let's give the Devil His/Her due.

Have a nice weekend!

The COVID-19 tragedy along with mail-in ballots + all the books written by disloyal associates or even family members have all hurt him.

Plus, his stubborn refusal to be a bleeding heart & apologize on his knees for past unpleasantness in this country's history has alienated some naive people who think that he is a (R-word).

The Deep State has done an effective hatchet job. Let's give the Devil His/Her due.

Have a nice weekend!

Do you think he's a nice man? Might you even describe him as something of an asshole?

The Deep State has done an effective hatchet job. Let's give the Devil His/Her due!

Lol a lot of wishful thinking here.

Nearly every poll is moving in Trump’s direction, except The Hill, and an online-only poll from Reuters.

Rasmussen and Emerson have Biden +2, Zogby has Biden +3, and according to Monmouth, 48% of voters believe Trump will win, compared to 43% for Biden.

Florida and Nevada have been recategorized in their Electoral College predictions, Cook has both moving towards Trump. Many polls have Florida tied.

One poll has Trump tied in Minnesota.

In Pennsylvania, more new Republican voters have registered than Democrats.

Last edited:
The question isn't whether Trump is going to beat him, but by how much. Will Trump beat him a hundred to one? A thousand to one? Perhaps one billion to one? I dunno, but Biden is so hopelessly out of his league that he's going to suffer the single worst defeat in the history of debate. Trump, meanwhile, is the greatest debater since Cicero.

It not about the total number votes but the number delegates in the electoral college as it only take one.

I never thought I would give you a thumps up for a comment but here goes...:agree

Funny how a russian social media network was promoting the notion that Biden isn't all there and got busted.
Funny how the same russian unit that attacked in 2016 was caught by Microsoft trying to do it again.
Funny how Rudy under the presidents aegis was consorting with a now sanctioned russian agent to get dirt on biden.

Funny how certain posters seem to tow the trumpian/russian line to a tee.

Meanwhile some kettles do love calling pots black.

Lol a lot of wishful thinking here.

Nearly every poll is moving in Trump’s direction, except The Hill, and an online-only poll from Reuters.

Rasmussen and Emerson have Biden +2, Zogby has Biden +3, and according to Monmouth, 48% of voters believe Trump will win, compared to 43% for Biden.

Florida and Nevada have been recategorized in their Electoral College predictions, Cook has both moving towards Trump. Many polls have Florida tied.

One poll has Trump tied in Minnesota.

In Pennsylvania, more new Republican voters have registered than Democrats.

I soooooooo hope that the polls are right.

I am feeling sooooo blue.

Your optimism has cheered me up a bit.

The possibility of a BLM-friendly administration has me terrified.

Have a nice weekend!

Do you think he's a nice man? Might you even describe him as something of an asshole?

Are you referring to Mr. Biden?

I think that he is clueless and is experiencing brain health issues.

He is definitely not so alert as he was as President Obama's Vice President.

I have read that he had tried many times to become the Dem candidate in the past.

The poor old dude must be very happy that he has reached his life's goal.

Sadly, for our nation, he is likely to be elected. That will open the door for many radical elements to get their hands on the levers of power.

Here's a clip from Joe's interview with Jake Tapper yesterday.

This is the man who wants to be in charge of the Free World.

Is Joe all there?

Is Trump there at all?

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

At all?

Trumb babble 2.jpg

Of course not. But you're a Trumpist. So you lie and say that Biden suffers from Trump's mental decline (not that he started from high up).

Trump. Is he a nice man or is it fair to say he's something of an asshole?

Yes, he is a nice man AND a jackass.

From what I have observed during the last four years, he is extremely insecure. He is very egotistical. He has no sense of humor when it comes to himself, but he sure can ridicule others. He is used to giving orders.

BUT I like most of his policies, above all the fact that he refuses to kowtow or grovel or kneel in regard to certain folks. That takes a lot of courage nowadays. As a lifelong coward myself, I stand in awe of him.

Funny how a russian social media network was promoting the notion that Biden isn't all there and got busted.
Funny how the same russian unit that attacked in 2016 was caught by Microsoft trying to do it again.
Funny how Rudy under the presidents aegis was consorting with a now sanctioned russian agent to get dirt on biden.

Funny how certain posters seem to tow the trumpian/russian line to a tee.

Meanwhile some kettles do love calling pots black.

You forget to add the Steel dossier that paid for by both the DNC and the Hillary campaign to dig up dirt on Trump. You know the dossier that Steel used the Russian to compile.

Busted for what? Look at the video in the OP.

Do you know how many posters have used British sources trashing Trump?

Apple News uses The Guardian all the time.

Last edited:
Busted for what? Look at the video in the OP.

Do you know how many posters have used British sources trashing Trump?

Apple News uses The Guardian all the time.

In early July the Department of Homeland Security withheld publication of an intelligence bulletin warning law enforcement agencies of a Russian scheme to promote “allegations about the poor mental health” of former Vice President Joe Biden, according to internal emails and a draft of the document obtained by ABC News.

The draft bulletin, titled “Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of US Candidates to Influence 2020 Election,” was submitted to the agency’s legislative and public affairs office for review on July 7. The analysis was not meant for public consumption, but it was set to be distributed to federal, state and local law enforcement partners two days later, on July 9, the emails show.
MORE: Russia working to boost Trump's reelection and 'denigrate' Biden, as China undermines Trump: US intelligence

Just one hour after its submission, however, a senior DHS official intervened.

“Please hold on sending this one out until you have a chance to speak to [acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf]," wrote DHS Chief of Staff John Gountanis, according to an email obtained by ABC News.

That was nearly two months ago. But the bulletin was never circulated.

DHS withheld July intelligence bulletin calling out Russian attack on Biden’s mental health - ABC News

It's pretty likely that you're part of this disinformation effort.

Disinformation? Look at the video of Biden being interviewed by Tapper.

We have to put up with The Guardian constantly, even the BBC, doing nothing but trashing Trump.

There is nothing unethical going on here.

Unless you think it’s been unethical for The Guardian to be releasing misinformation on Trump on a weekly basis.

Disinformation? Look at the video of Biden being interviewed by Tapper.

We have to put up with The Guardian constantly, even the BBC, doing nothing but trashing Trump.

There is nothing unethical going on here.

Your video doesn't work.

See if this video works for you...:mrgreen:

A questioner asks Joe what his administration will do in response to an issue, Joe stalls, and replies "Let's Move It Up Here," referring to the teleprompter lol.

Back
Top Bottom