• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Interview With Jake Tapper: Is Joe All There?

Is Joe All There?

• Yes, all the time.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes, but only when he has a someone feeding him lines through an ear device

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No, Joe is not all there.

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
You are being had. You know...like when Trump does that to you also.
That's called truth. Look it up.

I hate to tell you this (not really) but if all of Trump's 43% show up to vote, it's almost 95 million votes. Joe dreams of getting 70 million, with a bare 60 million more likely.

Cheer up. It's not like anyone has called Trump supporters names or insulted them, right? There is no reason for them to be motivated to give you the voting finger, right? Right?

Here's a clip from Joe's interview with Jake Tapper yesterday.

This is the man who wants to be in charge of the Free World.

Is Joe all there?

Joe has had some senior moments. But this isn't one of them.

Is Joe all there?

keep trying desperate one. Your idiot is sinking like a rock.

NO, he is not all there.

It is obvious that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., has brain health issues.

Some people age better than others. We all know that.

Even fair-minded enemies of President Trump have admitted that he seems remarkably spry for his age.

The Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., simply does not have the same liveliness in his gait or speech or general appearance.

Of course, we are not children, so we all know that pro-Biden voters realize that they are actually voting for the Honorable Kamala Harris.

NO, he is not all there.

It is obvious that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., has brain health issues.

Some people age better than others. We all know that.

Even fair-minded enemies of President Trump have admitted that he seems remarkably spry for his age.

The Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., simply does not have the same liveliness in his gait or speech or general appearance.

Of course, we are not children, so we all know that pro-Biden voters realize that they are actually voting for the Honorable Kamala Harris.

Do you think Biden will even be able to show up to the debate? Because I’m thinking that he’ll forget the date it’s being held.

So Trump who just got his 2nd Nobel peace prize nomination is not fit for public office? And if he wins it will be for actual accomplishments, not the Participation Trophy Obama got.

By every objective measure Trump has been the best modern day president, best economy in 50 years. Even with Covid and Blue State Governors keeping their state economies repressed, the foundation that Trump has set has the economy doing not that bad, we are recovering. My 401k is worth almost 30% more than 6 months ago.

The expectations for Creepy Joe are so low that if he doesn't poop himself and can complete a sentence it's considered a success.

I think you definition for "Not fit for office" is kind of ****ed-up.

By the time the debates, happen, Trump will have been nominated for his third Noble prize... :2razz:

Do you think Biden will even be able to show up to the debate? Because I’m thinking that he’ll forget the date it’s being held.

1. I honestly think that Mr. Biden's handlers are thinking hard about how to get him out of the first debate without his looking to be a chicken.

2. And if he does actually appear for the first debate, he will appear so pathetic that even President Trump may take pity on him.

3. There is simply no way that Mr. Biden could endure three debates. And asking him to stand for two (?) hours for any debate is really being very cruel.

4. Some Dems are already calling for an end to Nobel Peace Prizes (because Mr. Trump has been nominated), so no doubt some Dems will be calling for an end to presidential debates, too.

5. Sadly, debates or no, Mr. Biden will be elected and usher in his BLM-dominated administration.

1. I honestly think that Mr. Biden's handlers are thinking hard about how to get him out of the first debate without his looking to be a chicken.

2. And if he does actually appear for the first debate, he will appear so pathetic that even President Trump may take pity on him.

3. There is simply no way that Mr. Biden could endure three debates. And asking him to stand for two (?) hours for any debate is really being very cruel.

4. Some Dems are already calling for an end to Nobel Peace Prizes (because Mr. Trump has been nominated), so no doubt some Dems will be calling for an end to presidential debates, too.

5. Sadly, debates or no, Mr. Biden will be elected and usher in his BLM-dominated administration.

I don’t share your optimism. It’s far more likely that if Biden remembers to appear, the moment he’s on stage he’ll wander into a corn field and stumble into a grain thresher.

Trump, meanwhile, will speak with conviction and moral clarity of Martin Luther King Jr., and the day after he’ll gain a clear lead on Biden.

Trump, meanwhile, will speak with conviction and moral clarity of Martin Luther King Jr., and the day after he’ll gain a clear lead on Biden.

I admire your optimism. I hope with all of my heart that you are right.

But I am really depressed thinking of the coming Biden BLM-friendly administration.

I do not plan to follow the TV results on the night of November 3. I do not want to watch the smirking Dem faces as they gloat over their BLM-inspired victory.

Have a nice weekend. (Next year, there will be few nice weekends!)

Is Joe all there?

What is supposed to be wrong with that clip? By any measure, Biden is healthier than the feeble, morbidly obese, mentally disturbed Trump. BTW, Biden's interview with Tapper was more coherent than any interview Trump has given in at least 15 years.

Dan Bongino is a YouTube commentator. He is also an X-secret service agent with a lot of connections still in the secret service. Bongino has been told that Biden has his good and bad days. On some of his bad days he was literally pooping his pants and rubbing it on the walls. That President Trump is right to want a drug test, because apparently that is how Creepy Joe is able to function at all.

You can't possibly believe what you just wrote.

Dan Bongino is a YouTube commentator. He is also an X-secret service agent with a lot of connections still in the secret service. Bongino has been told that Biden has his good and bad days. On some of his bad days he was literally pooping his pants and rubbing it on the walls. That President Trump is right to want a drug test, because apparently that is how Creepy Joe is able to function at all.

Come on MAN!

Yes, but I can’t help but acknowledge just how outrageously outmatched Biden is. He’s going to lose to trump in the most humiliating way possible.

Refreshing to see you with such clarity and honesty.

Hi Cardinal,

Just wondering here. Serious. You hate The Trumpet and you do not want Biden to become president.

Now which one of them 2 would you prefer to win the election. I know you do not believe that Biden will win, but that is not the question here. And sorry, but none is not really an option, because one of them is eventually gonna get elected if nothing crazy like a sudden death happens all of a sudden.

I like this thread. It is fun reading.

Joey

I admire your optimism. I hope with all of my heart that you are right.

But I am really depressed thinking of the coming Biden BLM-friendly administration.

I do not plan to follow the TV results on the night of November 3. I do not want to watch the smirking Dem faces as they gloat over their BLM-inspired victory.

Have a nice weekend. (Next year, there will be few nice weekends!)

Why are you certain that Biden will win?

Didn't u used to be a lib? Or am I getting u mixed up with someone else??

I think cardinal enjoys playing both sides during this contest.
Trump the greatest debater since Cicero?
Based on what? A tongue firmly implanted in cheek.

This is actually true. During the debate, Biden will appear on stage completely naked, instantly curl into a fetal position and start shaking uncontrollably for twenty minutes. Trump, meanwhile, will speak with the combined oratory genius of Patrick Henry and Demosthenes.

Now we're confused. Is Trump also a better debater than Patrick Henry and Demosthenes?
How can we possibly believe you? Or should we even try?

Now we're confused. Is Trump also a better debater than Patrick Henry and Demosthenes?
How can we possibly believe you? Or should we even try?

You don't need to take my word for it. You can listen to Trump for yourself.

Oh it’s gonna be a lot worse than an ass whipping, trust me. Biden is going to come out on stage, his pants are going to fall down and he’ll trip and fall off the stage. He’s going to be helped back onto stage and he’ll stand back up, pants still around his ankles. He’ll wander into the back and fall into an elevator shaft.

Trump, meanwhile, will speak like Abraham Lincoln and JFK combined.

Perhaps in a different thread posters might take you seriously.

You’re assuming he’ll even show up. Biden will most likely be killed wandering into heavy traffic, believing it’s still the 1912 traffic of his youth.

Not too far fetched here.

Unless the person talking into his ear device let’s him know he’s in the wrong place.

Wow just wow some people have shown very little understanding of obvious sarcasm in this thread

Wow just wow some people have shown very little understanding of obvious sarcasm in this thread

Lol we’re taking advantage of the sarcasm.

Since the sarcastic statements are nearly true.

Back
Top Bottom