• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden dishonestly deflects.

They absolutely know this is a dishonest deflection, yet double down on it.

Even by the O&G Industry statements if more oil and gas leases were sold today, it would be years before the consumer would see the impact.

My question is how would leasing more land today going to lower the price of gas within a month or less?
My last question is when is the O&G industry going to improve our refineries to better handle the oil produced in the US.
Seems the O&G Industry need to get busy and improve the US refineries.

" The problem is that for many years, imported oil met most of the U.S.’s energy needs, so a large percentage of the refining capacity here is geared towards dealing with oil that is heavier and less sweet than the kind produced here."

Talk about an " I only hear what I want to hear" filter! The oil companies don't want to expand production......it has squat to do with leases or regulations.

Biden is scary. He’s a lame duck and acting dangerous.

They absolutely know this is a dishonest deflection, yet double down on it.
tell us you didn't read your own link or you dont understand your own link without telling us you didn't read your own link or you dont understand your own link LMAO

?????? talk about owning yourself and make your own post look like the instant dishonest stupidity it is . . . wow this is hilarious!
😂🍿

Even by the O&G Industry statements if more oil and gas leases were sold today, it would be years before the consumer would see the impact.

My question is how would leasing more land today going to lower the price of gas within a month or less?
My last question is when is the O&G industry going to improve our refineries to better handle the oil produced in the US.
Seems the O&G Industry need to get busy and improve the US refineries.

" The problem is that for many years, imported oil met most of the U.S.’s energy needs, so a large percentage of the refining capacity here is geared towards dealing with oil that is heavier and less sweet than the kind produced here."

It's not.

The point was biden blaming oil companies when he knows the reasons those reases are unused.

It's not.

The point was biden blaming oil comanie when he knows the reasons those reases are unused.

Source for those reasons? Why do I have to ask twice?

It's not.

The point was biden blaming oil comanie when he knows the reasons those reases are unused.

Hate to break it to you but it has been that way for decades.

In the article I linked it stated
"Most of the oil produced in the U.S. fields in Texas, Oklahoma, and elsewhere is light and sweet, compared to what comes from the Middle East and Russia. The problem is that for many years, imported oil met most of the U.S.’s energy needs, so a large percentage of the refining capacity here is geared towards dealing with oil that is heavier and less sweet than the kind produced here."

So my question to the O&G Industry. When are you going to update the refineries to use more of our own oil to meet demand for gas at home?
You have had decades to do so.

It's not.

The point was biden blaming oil companies when he knows the reasons those reases are unused.
Why do the oil execs say something entirely different?

So please explain how future oil production affects todays prices.
That wasn't the point. Biden is claiming leases are there, but it takes lots of time to make any oil.

Biden has accused oil companies of not using leases. But there are legitimate reasons why.

That wasn't the point. Biden is claiming leases are there, but it takes lots of time to make any oil.

Biden has accused oil companies of not using leases. But there are legitimate reasons why.
Nice spin, but entirely incorrect.
You make the claim multiple times that the current leases aren't used for legit reason, yet you can't provide any of them.

They DON'T want to increase their production. That is not in their business model for 2022......why is that a difficult concept for you to grasp? Oil companies are using their money to buy back shares NOT to increase production......its not difficult just not your preferred narrative.

Nice spin, but entirely incorrect.
You make the claim multiple times that the current leases aren't used for legit reason, yet you can't provide any of them.
It's in my link.

Back
Top Bottom