• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden calls american voters chumps.

biden evidently has issues with people who support trump over him.

hillary calls people deplorable
biden calls people chumps.

then has the audacity to say this is about decency. only a leftists can be this hypocritical.

What do you say about Trump calling those who disagree with him "human scum"?

Democrats interrupting Trumps speech or rallies are just expressing their freedom of speech, but when it happens to them they whine about it being a chump move.

Well which is it democrats are we chumps or deplorables. Democrats seem to be really good at name calling. That is about all they are good at.

If you support the present right, you can't be trusted for advice, so save it. And the talk about decent people is beyond the pale.
as usual you have nothing just what i expect from leftists.

If you support Trump you are a chump.

Well which is it democrats are we chumps or deplorables. Democrats seem to be really good at name calling. That is about all they are good at.
If you support Trump you are both and I would add anti American to that as well.

are you one of Bidens chumps if you voted for Biden you are.

as usual you have nothing just what i expect from leftists.

The majority of the country and the rest of the world believe your ideas, your methods are... unsound.

I served my country but trump thinks I am a loser and a sucker

At the time of the Vietnam war, a fair number of liberals thought those that signed-up to go to Vietnam were "suckers", though not necessarily "losers", but for diff reason than Trump's.

Back
Top Bottom