• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Bumbles Around Fake White House Set, Admits “Not Sure Why” As He Gets ANOTHER COVID Shot

No doubt OP was very concerned about Trump scribbling on some blank paper to make it look like he was working hard...on a fake set...when recovering from Covid.

The quality of paid agitators has really gone down in recent years.

Attachments

• Ejc-ND7XkAAHNhN.png
    Ejc-ND7XkAAHNhN.png
    505.8 KB · Views: 0
Speaking of hypocritical ****ing morons

View attachment 67383666
Difference: Trump is outside, in front of thousands of people. Biden is in a closed TV studio that's designed to look like the White House, in front of a dozen people.

How far away from Trump do you suppose that teleprompter is? Do you think it's about ten feet away like Biden's is?

LMAO.... He's not sure why he's there. Another Joe Biden Dementia Tour moment.

Brags he can roll up his sleeve.

I'm impressed.

==============================

In disturbing footage Wednesday, Joe Biden bumbled around a fake White House set before getting injected with a FOURTH vaccine shot while admitting he didn’t really understand why it was happening.

Biden struggled to read a scripted announcement about a new “one stop shop” for COVID stuff, including “free vaccines and boosters, free at-home tests, high quality masks.”

He then read “and now I’m going to get my second booster shot,” before taking off his jacket, wandering around and stating “I’m not sure why I’m doing it on stage.”

Hilariously, as he was being injected, a reporter then yelled at Biden “Can you comment on the declassified intelligence that [Putin] doesn’t trust his military leadership, since it is declassified?”

“No, I can’t,” Biden replied.

He then stated “I’ve always though that it discourages people getting the vaccination when they watch people get a needle in their arm. So I apologise for discouraging.”

Biden also seemed pleased with himself that “I was able to roll my sleeve up.”

What a stretch for an anti-Biden topic. Your pants are as always way down around your ankles.

I'm impressed.

In disturbing footage Wednesday, Joe Biden bumbled around a fake White House set before getting injected with a FOURTH vaccine shot while admitting he didn’t really understand why it was happening.

Biden struggled to read a scripted announcement about a new “one stop shop” for COVID stuff, including “free vaccines and boosters, free at-home tests, high quality masks.”

He then read “and now I’m going to get my second booster shot,” before taking off his jacket, wandering around and stating “I’m not sure why I’m doing it on stage.”

Hilariously, as he was being injected, a reporter then yelled at Biden “Can you comment on the declassified intelligence that [Putin] doesn’t trust his military leadership, since it is declassified?”

He then stated “I’ve always though that it discourages people getting the vaccination when they watch people get a needle in their arm. So I apologise for discouraging.”

You certainly are reliable Vy. You consistently choose news from extreme right wing news media. The Summit news is actually at the "extreme" right. It gets no more extreme right than Summit news.

and by the way, I saw the video provided in your link and I didn't see any "bumbling" being done.

I do need to apologize to you Vy, but I just had to do it.

Here is a pic of you

Vyfake.jpg

I’m more confident than ever in my personal risk assessments that led me to resist the constant bullying from Biden to take the vaccine.

He and Fauci can pound sand.
I wouldn't take Sputnik V either, but if it's all you have...

Biden, even at his age, is more impressive than the moronic Trumpers who never got the vaccine. Many suffered and died because of the disinfo spread by the GOPers and trumpers
Biden is worse.

Reactions: PoS
Does anyone honestly think Biden has command of his cognitive faculties?
You did watch Trump speak?
I watched the linked videos. Not nearly as bad as the title wants one to think, and compared to Trump's covid briefings not a problem at all.
I must say that Joe has an off sense of humor, but haven't we all?

Does anyone honestly think Biden has command of his cognitive faculties?
What makes you sure he doesn't?

He has some a problem with stuttering ........ which makes it difficult when speaking. His stuttering dates back some decades.

Difference: Trump is outside, in front of thousands of people. Biden is in a closed TV studio that's designed to look like the White House, in front of a dozen people.

How far away from Trump do you suppose that teleprompter is? Do you think it's about ten feet away like Biden's is?
Please remove your head from Trump’s backside
The air is much clearer out here

Obamas white house dr, called Biden dangerous and that his mental health has to be tested and diagnosed

BIden lost the support of 30% of blacks

54% of hispanics have turned on biden

The majority of Bidens support is from millenial antifaa and BLM that were educationally brainwashed into having mental health issues just like their hero Biden

I'm impressed.

OH MY GOD! :rolleyes:
Almost as bad as

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We need a congressional investigation to get to the bottom of this!!!!

I wonder why Obama had so many aaaahs and aaands with having the teleprompter so close and with such big print.

Reactions: PoS
It is encouraging to see just how petty Trimpers are when it comes to Biden. It shows how hard they have to dig for a negative.

Please stop every PRESIDENT uses a teleprompter for the majority of speeches. Why is this always a GOP talking point with every Democrat President?

Please stop every PRESIDENT uses a teleprompter for the majority of speeches. Why is this always a GOP talking point with every Democrat President?
Don't feel all alone. You aren't the only one here who saw my point sail right over your head.

My point wasn't about "teleprompters". It was about "scripted".

Y'all would know this if you actually read my comment.

But never mind.

You are dismissed.

Doesn't it get old having to make suckup lickspittle posts for your cult leader?

Don't feel all alone. You aren't the only one here who saw my point sail right over your head.

My point wasn't about "teleprompters". It was about "scripted".

Y'all would know this if you actually read my comment.

But never mind.

You are dismissed.
Trump's speeches were scripted by professionals too. All presidential speeches are.

Boris Yeltsin famously had a fake Kremlin set built when he was suffering frim acute alcoholism and couldn't stagger over to his real office.

Trump's speeches were scripted by professionals too. All presidential speeches are.
Trump very seldom used a prompter. He spoke what he believed.

Back
Top Bottom