• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and Trump release very different Easter messages

Trump rears his ugly head, and insults again.. Even on Easter Sunday...

cry-a%C4%9Flamak.gif

Hold Trump accountable for his lies and insults... Maybe then people here will take you seriously...

He can't even act like a decent human being and act civil on Easter.. But you Trumpsters blame everyone else..

He's a classless PoS... The biggest threat to Christianity is Trump and the so called Christians who support him...

I sometimes wish politicians would just leave religion out of politics or politics out of religion. They usually don't mix well coming out of their mouths. Trump can be a clumsy fool with the words that comes out of his mouth, but his policies are clearly understood, and welcomed.

Hold Trump accountable for his lies and insults... Maybe then people here will take you seriously...

He can't even act like a decent human being and act civil on Easter.. But you Trumpsters blame everyone else..

He's a classless PoS... The biggest threat to Christianity is Trump and the so called Christians who support him...

Have a wonderful day after Easter!

What are the odds that Biden actually said that? That's more cogent words he's strung together since 2008.
If he didn't, he's smart enough to have a savvy PR aide do it; whereas *Rump.....

I sometimes wish politicians would just leave religion out of politics or politics out of religion. They usually don't mix well coming out of their mouths. Trump can be a clumsy fool with the words that comes out of his mouth, but his policies are clearly understood, and welcomed.
You guys had 15-16 other Republican conservatives to pick in 2016...ypu picked Trump... Speaks volumes..

You guys had 15-16 other Republican conservatives to pick in 2016...ypu picked Trump... Speaks volumes..
I don't regret my choice. Never cared for Trump, but his policy positions resonated with me. The fact that he wasn't a career politician also factored into my choice. Anyone who has had more than forty years in public life with little to show for it (other than making themselves rich) will never get my vote. Especially someone as dumb as Joe ("Don't underestimate Joe's ability to screw things up." Obama)

If he didn't, he's smart enough to have a savvy PR aide do it; whereas *Rump.....
So, you're say Trump spoke his mind while Biden just poorly parrots the words of someone else?

That's the best you got? Your clown king looks like an ass and you go with this?
Assuming I HAVE a "crown king" is even stupider than most of your clown prince gems.

No. I already knew that before voting for him twice. If the choices were Satan or Hillary or Satan or Sleepy I would vote for Satan. It’s a case of voting for the lesser of two evils, you know?

Sleepy! That's very clever. Did you think of that all on your own?

Nope. How about you link to it.
Yeah, hold your breath while I dig it up and post it. No cheating.
BTW, I will laugh in your face if it's actually the 50th Anniversary of Medicare and the mistake is yours!
Never claimed to be perfect - just better than progressives and pseudolibs.
Your ears and eyes do literally lie to you, if you let a hostile editor choose what you hear and see. Your choice if you want to cultivate ignorance, though.
The only hostile editors I read are those hostile to turning this country into a authoritarian hell hole.

Here's one Easter message the Easter Bunny was not going to allow... Biden going off script on Pakistan and Afghanistan... 😂

If you think that, you've obviously been scrupulously avoiding hearing anything the President has said. He usually speaks cogently, in fact he's an excellent public speaker 99% of the time.

But you want to think he's a doddering old fool, so you only pay attention to the gaffes. Your choice I guess.
Hard not to - he's 99% Gaff Master Joe. When he is semi-coherent he regurgitates classic LW slogans, mantras and misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom