• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden, Allies Aim to Project United Front Against Russia at NATO Meeting

5 Developments today from
Russia's attack on Ukraine:

(NPR) March 27, 2022

The separatist region vote - A vote's result which (if the result is "for" joining Russia) will not be recognized by anyone.
The damage to a Holocaust memorial - We've seen Russia strike hospitals, so why should we expect them to care about memorials?

The separatist region vote - A vote's result which (if the result is "for" joining Russia) will not be recognized by anyone.
The damage to a Holocaust memorial - We've seen Russia strike hospitals, so why should we expect them to care about memorials?
This thing needs to end soon... It is said that some would like for it to drag on, so they can win an election... Not a passing thought for the dead... Our COVID deaths are about to reach one million and they are stuck on "Let's Go Brandon"... The longer Putin's War on Ukraine goes on, the ever more likely a global recession becomes... Even another month of this war would make a serious recession almost inevitable, in my opinion... We have not fully recovered from the 2020 recession... But we can always blame "Biden" and "The Other"... sad Sad SAD...
-peace, God Bless America...

1648524877052.png

This thing needs to end soon... It is said that some would like for it to drag on, so they can win an election... Not a passing thought for the dead... Our COVID deaths are about to reach one million and they are stuck on "Let's Go Brandon"... The longer Putin's War on Ukraine goes on, the ever more likely a global recession becomes... Even another month of this war would make a serious recession almost inevitable, in my opinion... We have not fully recovered from the 2020 recession... But we can always blame "Biden" and "The Other"... sad Sad SAD...
-peace, God Bless America...

1648703302935.png

Zelensky appears to be a dictator as well. No excuse for Russia's invasion, but Zelensky is certainly no saint. I think Trump knew all about Zelensky and Biden.
Dude if Trump were still president, the headline would likely read, "Trump dismisses allies' concerns, presents united front with Putin". We all know it because he did it before.

Dude if Trump were still president, the headline would likely read, "Trump dismisses allies' concerns, presents united front with Putin". We all know it because he did it before.
Ummm, can you tell me? I forget and need your help.

Was there an invasion and killings and mass war in Ukraine while Trump was in there? Did Afghanistan make demands on Trump?

Though Austria is military neutral its PM met with Putin for over an hour, read him the riot act. Though the PM stated he had no illusions his visit would result in halting the war, he felt it was important. Putin is aware (face to face) that he and others will be held accountable for war crimes.

Though i cant see him sitting in the accused box in the Hague, I believe charges will be filed.

Ummm, can you tell me? I forget and need your help.

Was there an invasion and killings and mass war in Ukraine while Trump was in there? Did Afghanistan make demands on Trump?
What I’m talking about is the way he has always publicly advocated for Putin, contradicting the best advice of both allies and the intelligence community. And as usual, we only have to roll the tapes. This is not a ‘leader’ who ever stood up to Russia until his arm got twisted by bad polling at home and then only reluctantly. He openly took Putin’s side over his own on several notable occasions.

Don’t play dumb. You know that’s what I referred to.

What I’m talking about is the way he has always publicly advocated for Putin, contradicting the best advice of both allies and the intelligence community. And as usual, we only have to roll the tapes. This is not a ‘leader’ who ever stood up to Russia until his arm got twisted by bad polling at home and then only reluctantly. He openly took Putin’s side over his own on several notable occasions.

Don’t play dumb. You know that’s what I referred to.
Look, it was OBAMA who said he would have more flexibility after the election, wasn't it? It was the rich, the Hollywood actors, Hillary Clinton, and Perkins Coie who were very chummy with the Russians and used them to try to impeach Trump. Bill Clinton got 500K for a half-hour speech to some Russian bankers, Hunter Biden got over 3 million from the wife of a Russian mayor.

So, the left, on cue from the MSM, wants to paint Trump as chummy with the Russians??? This is pure garbage. I don't care if Trump kissed Putin. Putin knew not to mess with Trump and he didn't. He let Trump fly over his airspace to kill a terrorist in Syria. Putin knew Trump meant business and that the woke crowd running this government wouldn't do crap about his invasion of Ukraine. Putin knows he is dealing with a senile old fool in Biden and just about said as much when he said "We know that Biden is weak and forgetful". Russia has no respect or fear for this Biden administration. they deride it.

Look, it was OBAMA who said he would have more flexibility after the election, wasn't it? It was the rich, the Hollywood actors, Hillary Clinton, and Perkins Coie who were very chummy with the Russians and used them to try to impeach Trump. Bill Clinton got 500K for a half-hour speech to some Russian bankers, Hunter Biden got over 3 million from the wife of a Russian mayor.

So, the left, on cue from the MSM, wants to paint Trump as chummy with the Russians??? This is pure garbage. I don't care if Trump kissed Putin. Putin knew not to mess with Trump and he didn't. He let Trump fly over his airspace to kill a terrorist in Syria. Putin knew Trump meant business and that the woke crowd running this government wouldn't do crap about his invasion of Ukraine. Putin knows he is dealing with a senile old fool in Biden and just about said as much when he said "We know that Biden is weak and forgetful". Russia has no respect or fear for this Biden administration. they deride it.
Pure fantasy rant.

Again we need only roll the tape to see how Trump would have "dealt" with Putin.

Meanwhile the current admin is actually stepping up military aid and managing a united front of allies - not threatening to abandon NATO or taking Putins word over the Pentagon's.

Enjoy being detached from reality.

Pure fantasy rant.

Again we need only roll the tape to see how Trump would have "dealt" with Putin.

Meanwhile the current admin is actually stepping up military aid and managing a united front of allies - not threatening to abandon NATO or taking Putins word over the Pentagon's.

Enjoy being detached from reality.
Questions:

Dud Putin allow us to fly over his air space to get a terrorist or not? Did he invade Ukraine during Trump or Biden? Did he know Biden is weak and frail and lost his marbles based on Afghanistan and deride him for being senile or not?

the proof is in the pudding as the old saying goes. Putin wouldn’t DARE do what he did under Trump because he feared and respected him.

the pudding analogy is a good one because right now some nurse is giving Biden pudding before his nappy time.

Questions:

Dud Putin allow us to fly over his air space to get a terrorist or not? Did he invade Ukraine during Trump or Biden? Did he know Biden is weak and frail and lost his marbles based on Afghanistan and deride him for being senile or not?

the proof is in the pudding as the old saying goes. Putin wouldn’t DARE do what he did under Trump because he feared and respected him.

the pudding analogy is a good one because right now some nurse is giving Biden pudding before his nappy time.
You are just following the logical fallacy that if one thing happened after another they must be related. Unless you can demonstrate actual cause and effect you don't have a point.

Ergo, following your logic, if the Afghanistan pullout was a catalyst, the invasion of Ukraine would have come six months earlier during a trump second term - he planned to be out by May. Likewise following your logic, if Putin was so shit scared of Twump, why didn't he pull his proxies out of Ukraine during Trumps term? He had four years of shitting his pants to fo so by your "logic".

You are just following the logical fallacy that if one thing happened after another they must be related. Unless you can demonstrate actual cause and effect you don't have a point.

Ergo, following your logic, if the Afghanistan pullout was a catalyst, the invasion of Ukraine would have come six months earlier during a trump second term - he planned to be out by May. Likewise following your logic, if Putin was so shit scared of Twump, why didn't he pull his proxies out of Ukraine during Trumps term? He had four years of shitting his pants to fo so by your "logic".
Look, Putin himself derided Biden as forgetful and weak. He may not have decided to enter Ukraine if he thought Biden was strong and showed it. Afghanistan was all Putin needed to know as well as the military being as woke as Coke and more worried now about attracting cisgenders and CRT training than military training.

Look, Putin himself derided Biden as forgetful and weak. He may not have decided to enter Ukraine if he thought Biden was strong and showed it. Afghanistan was all Putin needed to know as well as the military being as woke as Coke and more worried now about attracting cisgenders and CRT training than military training.
Putins insults hardly matter, they don't like each other.

I don't see the relevance of what you see in the state of the US military 's readiness either. It didn't suddenly get "woke" the day Trump left office and in any case it was never going to be positioned inside Ukraine to fend off the Russians. Putin assessed American policy correctly on that one, and it would have been no different under Trump.

Back
Top Bottom