• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden, Allies Aim to Project United Front Against Russia at NATO Meeting

"NATO needs to smash Russia, to break their backs in the next 3 weeks.
Not by involving troops in Ukraine, but by providing enough weapons to Ukraine"

- Gen Hodges, US Army retired. Apr 8, 2022

Keep those weapons coming!
These anti-ship missiles from the UK will help Ukraine a lot :yes:

The UK armored vehicles on its way to Ukraine via rail..

Recent USAF ISR flights over Romania and the Black Sea
were mapped to show the reach and coverage of its sensors.

FQGQlyqWQAY-Go-

FQAJSFyXEAAu5Yj

Busy week for military transport planes from all over the world heading to Poland.
If you live near an airbase you've probably noticed it. Here's one example..

*********************​

FPyPWptWUAQ9ACl

Putins insults hardly matter, they don't like each other.

I don't see the relevance of what you see in the state of the US military 's readiness either. It didn't suddenly get "woke" the day Trump left office and in any case it was never going to be positioned inside Ukraine to fend off the Russians. Putin assessed American policy correctly on that one, and it would have been no different under Trump.
No one knew what Trump would do and they saw what he did to terrorists. Trump was a schmoozer from his days in real estate. Putin wouldn't have dared do this if Trump was there.

Biden may be forgetful and weak, but Putzin himself is worse: he's balls-to-the-wall insane.
He is a maniac for sure. What did Putin do when Trump was there?

Oh, WAIT! Let Trump fly over Russian airspace to get a terrorist.

No one knew what Trump would do and they saw what he did to terrorists. Trump was a schmoozer from his days in real estate. Putin wouldn't have dared do this if Trump was there.
Invite them to Camp David?

Oh, WAIT! Let Trump fly over Russian airspace to get a terrorist.
Sounds to me like something a best buddy would do.

Or at least if he also wanted the bastard dead.

I dunno why you keep bringing this up as it doesn't appear to contribute to your position.

Biden, Allies Aim to Project United Front Against Russia at NATO Meeting​

NATO leaders will decide on the next steps to protect and defend all Allies​

Biden heads to high-stakes NATO summit amid a showdown with Putin over Ukraine​

Biden, Allies to Unveil More Sanctions on Russia at NATO Summit

Ukraine's Zelenskiy will take part virtually in NATO summit -Interfax​

Biden is a joke representing the worst demographic America has to offer.

This thing needs to end soon... It is said that some would like for it to drag on, so they can win an election... Not a passing thought for the dead... Our COVID deaths are about to reach one million and they are stuck on "Let's Go Brandon"... The longer Putin's War on Ukraine goes on, the ever more likely a global recession becomes... Even another month of this war would make a serious recession almost inevitable, in my opinion... We have not fully recovered from the 2020 recession... But we can always blame "Biden" and "The Other"... sad Sad SAD...
-peace, God Bless America...

I really don't see an end to this, Putin is quite determined to find and remove the Ukranian President from office, and more than likely have him killed.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like something a best buddy would do.

Or at least if he also wanted the bastard dead.

I dunno why you keep bringing this up as it doesn't appear to contribute to your position.
Nope. Gotta keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

NO invasion under Trump. amirite?

Yet, one year into Biden and we have mass killings, massacres, Ukraine decimated.

Nope. Gotta keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

NO invasion under Trump. amirite?

Yet, one year into Biden and we have mass killings, massacres, Ukraine decimated.
Russia's invasions of other countries do not happen 'under' American Presidents. The election cycle is not the cause of Putin's decisions any more than the day of the week. An imagined perception that Putin 'feared ' American retaliation - under a President who was very cosy with him anyway - does not hold up against the broad strokes of US foreign policy. America was never going to war with Russia over Ukraine. Under anyone.

And back to the cosy bit. Trump withheld military aid FFS. don't turn around and tell us he would have been first in line to protect Ukraine. What did he ever actually do to dissuade Putin?

Back
Top Bottom