• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden admin operated with missing data as CDC issued pandemic guidance, emails show

Wow. And Biden couldn't keep it under control, huh? To the tune of 150% of the deaths that Trump had? How does anyone with two brain cells to rub together **** up that much worse than Donald ****ing Trump? And with American lives, to boot. Just awful.

One president did everything he could to limit deaths.

The other was Trump.

One president did everything he could to limit deaths.

The other was Trump.
You might find these three tables interesting

22-03-27 D1b - RED v BLUE CASES per MILLION (TABLE).JPG
22-03-27 D1c - RED v BLUE DEATHS per MILLION TABLE.JPG
22-03-27 J3 - STATE VAX RATES.JPG

As you can see, the preponderance of the "green zone" states are also "LOAN" states while the preponderance of the "red zone" states are also "ROAN" states.

I assume you mean that because they weren't in school, they are now damaged?

It's hardly that serious, it's not like they were instructed to lick lead paint or something.
Are you proud of this post, because it's 100% hyperbole.

Intentional ignorance as to the causes of deaths.

Much of which were antivaxxers and antimasker idiots.

How does one fix stupid while not going Draconian?
You can be a Biden apologist if you want, but it ain't a good look. Blaming "antivaxers" is a copout, and can't explain away policy.

Holy shit, and Biden had vaccines for his entire presidency! And Omicron, which was a much more mild disease!? And still two hundred thousand more people died on his watch?
Vaccinated people? Or gullible people?

I don't think the OP is the story. I think the story is a ton of people are pissed off that a mature president guided us through a pandemic.

Free people who ain’t gonna let no damn liberal tell them what to do?

Do I win?
Good question?

Are you trying to get a nomination as a candidate for the Republican party?

As you can see from this table, the states with the better records for "Cases per Million" are 70.59% "LOAN" states

22-03-28 D1b - RED v BLUE CASES per MILLION (TABLE).JPG

and as you can see from this table, the states with the better records for "Deaths per Million" are 64.17% "LOAN" states

22-03-28 D1c - RED v BLUE DEATHS per MILLION TABLE.JPG

and as you can see from this table,

22-03-28 D1a2 - RED v BLUE (Bottom only) TABLE.JPG

the "LOAN" states have total cases and deaths that are lower than their respective share of the total population while the "ROAN states have total cases and deaths that are higher than their respective share of the total population.

You obviously don't.

Who is doing the dying?
It doesn't matter if I don't, it matter that Biden or CDC or FDA or other govt agencies don't know. Nor do I trust what they say or do, like some gullible people.

Vaccinated people? Or gullible people?
Americans. Human beings with family and friends and jobs. Colin Powell, American hero, for one. (He's not a good point against "gullible", admittedly.)

Americans. Human beings with family and friends and jobs. Colin Powell, American hero, for one. (He's not a good point against "gullible", admittedly.)
I notice you did not answer the question. The great majority of deaths for a long while are unvaccinated folks. You can’t count those against Biden. They chose to risk death and lost the bet. Biden had nothing to do with it.

Are you proud of this post, because it's 100% hyperbole.
I'm trying to imply that having to stay home from school and learn from home won't permanently harm them. Unlike consuming lead would.

It doesn't matter if I don't, it matter that Biden or CDC or FDA or other govt agencies don't know. Nor do I trust what they say or do, like some gullible people.
The only “gullible people “ are the covidiots, maskholes, and conspiracy theorists.
They are also the people dying, but to me they don’t matter. They aren’t normal anyway. The country is better off without them.

The only “gullible people “ are the covidiots, maskholes, and conspiracy theorists.
They are also the people dying, but to me they don’t matter. They aren’t normal anyway. The country is better off without them.
In case you're unable to comprehend the last 2 years, the CDC hasn't be correct on much of anything. Studies and people that worked there and in hospitals have been coming out. Have you been hiding all this time, and not keeping up with the news? Have you had Covid? If you haven't, maybe you shouldn't talk like you know a lot. I have, and vaxxed as well. What do you know about mask efficacy, hmm? Have you read any test reports on them? I have, and posted it. They aren't the miracle that you think. You may eat your words one day on that last statement.

I'm trying to imply that having to stay home from school and learn from home won't permanently harm them. Unlike consuming lead would.
Who's been consuming lead?

In case you're unable to comprehend the last 2 years, the CDC hasn't be correct on much of anything. Studies and people that worked there and in hospitals have been coming out. Have you been hiding all this time, and not keeping up with the news? Have you had Covid? If you haven't, maybe you shouldn't talk like you know a lot. I have, and vaxxed as well. What do you know about mask efficacy, hmm? Have you read any test reports on them? I have, and posted it. They aren't the miracle that you think. You may eat your words one day on that last statement.

Time to first lie.

First sentence.

Back
Top Bottom