• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden admin operated with missing data as CDC issued pandemic guidance, emails show

In case you're unable to comprehend the last 2 years, the CDC hasn't be correct on much of anything. Studies and people that worked there and in hospitals have been coming out. Have you been hiding all this time, and not keeping up with the news? Have you had Covid? If you haven't, maybe you shouldn't talk like you know a lot. I have, and vaxxed as well. What do you know about mask efficacy, hmm? Have you read any test reports on them? I have, and posted it. They aren't the miracle that you think. You may eat your words one day on that last statement.
So just because you had covid you think you know “a lot” about it? That’s pretty funny. In fact a LOT of people suffer brain damage from it. They know LESS than before getting infected.
Yes, I think that as a physician who has been keeping up with the medical journals and other reliable sources on the subject I know more than the average lay person like you about the virus. That includes information about masks, vaccines epidemiology etc.
Normal people in this country, people who accept real science, have been screwed by the covidiots, maskholes, and conspiracy theorists. These schmucks have caused the pandemic to be MUCH worse than it had to be. They are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in this country.
If everyone behaved properly here by getting vaccinated as soon as they were eligible and wore masks when required this country would not have one of the worst pandemic response records in the world.
So spare us all the BS conspiracy crap. Normal people are tired of hearing about it.

Looks like we now have permanent damaged little children for years, by following flawed CDC guidelines in schools. This is what happens when you give unelected agencies UNQUESTIONED authority over important issues. The CDC, FDA and Fauci's little kingdon need to have a complete anal exam, and cleaned out of dead weight and those who formed Covid-19 policies. It's been a cluster-**** from Day One. Yes, including under Trump.
Legislation is needed to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future. The federal, state, and local health departments have way too much authority and need to be slapped down.

For example?
Masks don't work.
Oh, wait. They do!
Oh, Wait again, wear two!
Sorry, only N95s help and may save two lives
Sorry. That's no good, get jabbed
Oh, WAIT! You'll need a booster
Or two, or three, and then that will wear off and you get OMI

Sorrrreeeeyyy!

Masks don't work.
Oh, wait. They do!

Sorrrreeeeyyy!

Intentional ignorance of what was stated.

Holy ****, did Biden really let many dozens of thousands more people die of covid during his presidency than Trump did? Wow...
Couldn't be. He had the vaccine!

Masks don't work.
Oh, wait. They do!

Sorrrreeeeyyy!
I am sorry that you and people like you are having such a very hard time understanding the science behind the pandemic and the fact that the science must change when new facts become known. It puts you at a distinct disadvantage when you try to post here.

Damn, I thought y'all thought this wasn't real - that it was nothing more than the flu.

Now you're all up in arms because people died.

Which is it?

Stupid excuse for the idiots not taking the vaccine.
Stupid sat on his hands for months trying to pass his BBBullshit bill while people were dying.

So just because you had covid you think you know “a lot” about it? That’s pretty funny. In fact a LOT of people suffer brain damage from it. They know LESS than before getting infected.
Yes, I think that as a physician who has been keeping up with the medical journals and other reliable sources on the subject I know more than the average lay person like you about the virus. That includes information about masks, vaccines epidemiology etc.
The average person has the same access to information that any physician would have. But unlike you they probably don't have the time to wade through it all. Especially if they have a job that requires many hours of attention dealing with other matters. Still, I wouldn't say they lack sufficient knowledge to discuss the issue on an anonymous discussion board.
Normal people in this country, people who accept real science, have been screwed by the covidiots, maskholes, and conspiracy theorists. These schmucks have caused the pandemic to be MUCH worse than it had to be. They are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in this country.
If everyone behaved properly here by getting vaccinated as soon as they were eligible and wore masks when required this country would not have one of the worst pandemic response records in the world.
So spare us all the BS conspiracy crap. Normal people are tired of hearing about it.

Couldn't be. He had the vaccine!
Since those people died under his policies and incoherent rantings about firing first responders, can we say that it was Biden who is responsible for all those deaths?

The email where Fauci pointed out the school guidance article was about the article. It was not saying that they agreed with the article or that it was scientifically sound. He was likely highlighting something that was being put out.

Holy shit, there is some major gaslighting and manipulation of these emails for what they are going on here and on Fox.

The average person has the same access to information that any physician would have. But unlike you they probably don't have the time to wade through it all. Especially if they have a job that requires many hours of attention dealing with other matters. Still, I wouldn't say they lack sufficient knowledge to discuss the issue on an anonymous discussion board.
Most posters here don’t subscribe to medical journals and medical blogs.
Furthermore, as is the case with any profession, you almost have to learn a new language to interpret the medical information in many cases. Finally, people with specialized training in a particular area understand the written material in a more thorough way than lay people.
I can read information about automobile repair but half of what I read would go in one ear and out the other with no real comprehension for the reasons I mentioned.

Stupid sat on his hands for months trying to pass his BBBullshit bill while people were dying.

He was trying to get STUPID people to do the right thing because they were too STUPID to do it themselves.

STUPID people that were so STUPID they required the government to try to fix their STUPID.

It is STUPID to blame Biden for the acts of STUPID people.

He was trying to get STUPID people to do the right thing because they were too STUPID to do it themselves.

STUPID people that were so STUPID they required the government to try to fix their STUPID.

It is STUPID to blame Biden for the acts of STUPID people.
He was trying? Lol! How?

Most posters here don’t subscribe to medical journals and medical blogs.
Furthermore, as is the case with any profession, you almost have to learn a new language to interpret the medical information in many cases. Finally, people with specialized training in a particular area understand the written material in a more thorough way than lay people.
I can read information about automobile repair but half of what I read would go in one ear and out the other with no real comprehension for the reasons I mentioned.
Most people here don’t do exhaustive research, but that doesn’t mean they’re ignorant. And most GP don’t exhaustively read literature on heart surgery either. Usually that’s something you’d expect a cardiologist to do. A pharmacist usually knows more about the medicine your doctor prescribes and will catch any mistakes your doctor wasn’t aware of.

Back
Top Bottom