• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bias King, Rush Limbaugh Update

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
It's not good.

One would have thought the guy would find his jesus and quit being such a hateful prick. Fat chance of that, however. Looks like the man plans to court satan until the bitter end. Pity that. I prefer stories of redemption, writing them all the time.

I know that if I was going out, I would focus on making amends, not antagonizing more people and cementing my place in history as America's most hateful shock jock.

Rushisms

Compassion is no substitute for justice.

Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.

<Shakes head>

Calamity mocking a dying man....how typical.
Do you understand the term "mocking"? Hint, it is not what I am doing here. I am lamenting the man's inability to redeem his deplorability. In a way, I am showing pity on his soul.

I don't want anyone to die of cancer.

That said, he did a lot of damage to the country, and he didn't do it for ideology, he did it for money.

I don't want anyone to die of cancer.

That said, he did a lot of damage to the country, and he didn't do it for ideology, he did it for money.
Yeah, strange enough, before Rush became King of the Hate, he was a fun, gregarious guy. Several people who knew him in the 80's said the guy was a hoot.

I wonder if there is anything he can do to speed the process? He's not a man, he's a piece of crap. He can say what he wants, I'll do the same.

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Rush and I parted ways a while back (politically speaking) but I wish him nothing but the best.

Yeah, strange enough, before Rush became King of the Hate, he was a fun, gregarious guy. Several people who knew him in the 80's said the guy was a hoot.
I always figured these radio hate mongers would clock out and become normal humans at home. But now I think the hate has seeped so deep into their hearts they are like that all the time.

I always figured these radio hate mongers would clock out and become normal humans at home. But now I think the hate has seeped so deep into their hearts they are like that all the time.
When you get rewarded with trips to the white house and medals of freedom, it probably does get to your head.

When you get rewarded with trips to the white house and medals of freedom, it probably does get to your head.
His ego was already off the charts before that. Having millions of ****ing idiots idolizing you must be. a hell of a drug....

He said that he hopes Limbaugh finds redemption - as do I and many others. It's only mocking to you 'cause you worship the horseshit that Limbaugh pig spews.

Rushisms

Compassion is no substitute for justice.

Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.

<Shakes head>
What’s wrong with either of those statements?

Rush Limbaugh is not a hatemonger

It's not good.

One would have thought the guy would find his jesus and quit being such a hateful prick. Fat chance of that, however. Looks like the man plans to court satan until the bitter end. Pity that. I prefer stories of redemption, writing them all the time.

I know that if I was going out, I would focus on making amends, not antagonizing more people and cementing my place in history as America's most hateful shock jock.

Its oddly ironic. He poisoned the country using the throat that is now poisoning him.

I hope he makes peace with God.

It's not good.

Tots and brayers

They are already building a new wing in hell for this asshole.

I don't wish cancer and death on anyone. But, I really can't find a bunch of sympathy for this jerk.

The left wing responses to this news are the absolute proof the left will put you in a gulag or death camp and sleep like a baby if you’re not a leftist

Its sad when cancer gets a case of Rush Limbaugh....

Its oddly ironic. He poisoned the country using the throat that is now poisoning him.

I hope he makes peace with God.
I didn’t catch the irony. Thanks for pointing it out.

Tots and brayers

They are already building a new wing in hell for this asshole.

I don't wish cancer and death on anyone. But, I really can't find a bunch of sympathy for this jerk.

I never “wish” the big C on anyone. But, I certainly believe some deserve it more than others. And, I’m on record saying this guy deserves it more than most, especially now since he refuses to stop being a jerk and doubled down on being an asshole instead of making peace with the 80% of the country he belittled for 30 years.

Last edited:
It's not good.

Instead of attacking a terminally ill human, one might want to try to do that come to jesus moment.

Let me understand. Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon attack Trump every day and they are wonderful people that are to be defended to the end.

Rush is not a Democrat and for that he gets to be sent to hell.

Amazing stuff.

When reading the OP it is loaded with hate.

Back
Top Bottom