• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best Rundown of Biden, DNC Connections to FTX Crypto Meltdown and Ukraine Money-Laundering (video with transcript)

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
#FTX they aren't telling you the half of it.

RUSH TRANSCRIPT
hey internet friends this is going to be
a quick one I'm going to give you a
rundown on the whole FTX crypto exchange
Financial drama as well as cover the
rather Insidious and bigger story about
FTX that mainstream media won't touch
fair warning this is such an annoying
thing to explain because there's a lot
of acronyms but the recent FTX drama
boils down to this a crypto Exchange
took customers money and invested it in
unknown assets and when customers went
to pull their money out of the exchange
there was no money crypto exchange FTX
and its founder Sam bakeman freed or SBF
imploded this week to put it in
perspective FTX and its competitor
binance are the two largest exchanges in
the world just like with binance with
FTX the customer can put in dollars or
tokens and you can trade these tokens
the way these exchanges make money is by
charging a transaction fee when you
exchange tokens the transaction fee
token that FTX uses is called ftt T it's
a utility token that provides access to
the FTX trading platform's features and
services and listen I know it's funny
money but just stick with me here

Last edited by a moderator:
(continued)

I just told you that the
way exchanges make money is by
transactions so FTI made a ton of money
from the US government sending our tax
dollars to Ukraine in Ukraine partnering
with FTX which Sam bankman freed then
turned around and donated to the
Democratic party for the midterms alone
Sam gave Democrats 40 million dollars
from his now bankrupt crypto exchange
and it's pretty suspicious that the
downfall of FTX happened right after
midterms to summarize and make sure we
have this right you the taxpayer give
your hard-earned money to the American
government the American government turns
around and gives it to Ukraine and
Ukraine runs your donations through FTX
and then the FTX founder takes your
money and gives it to the Democrats so
do you think Democrats will give back
this tainted money after this whole
Scandal totally a rhetorical question
but I think it should be demanded of
them it's only fair you know but in all
seriousness I think the Sam bankman
freed character was set up to fall his
whole rise was too manufactured too
quick and now his bankrupt company sets
up the perfect example for people to
demand Federal control of cryptocurrency
in trading for them to demand government
regulation they fried the bankmen you
get it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow the money.

What the insane ****?

What actually happened were shenanigans when it turned out that alot of the FTT (the tokens traded by FTX) were actually held by a related company, and that the FTX facade of a satble company was just that, a facade, like every other crypto project it was never stable, and always a grift.

Nice scam by the Democrats. On one hand they collect huge donations, and when it goes wrong, they demand greater government crypto regulations, to gorw their own political power and control over those they deem as political enemies, such as we've seen in Canda.

The FTX fraud will be used as justification by Democrats for instituting Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).

Recall how easily Trudeau cut off those he politically disagreed with from their own money via crypto with little more than a signed executive order?

This is what the Democrats are wanting to bring into being in the US with CBDC. Politically disagree with them, your own money is unobtainable and unusable, until they decide otherwise.

Do you really think this isn't happening?

Further:

Operation Choke Point​

Operation Choke Point was an initiative of the United States Department of Justice beginning in 2013[1] which investigated banks in the United States and the business they did with firearm dealers, payday lenders, and other companies believed to be at a high risk for fraud and money laundering.​
This operation, disclosed in an August 2013 Wall Street Journal story,[2] was officially ended in August 2017,[3] and the FDIC settled multiple lawsuits by promising to Congress additional training for its examiners and to cease issuing "informal" and "unwritten suggestions" to banks.​

An initiative to 'Choke Point' people and businesses engaged in legal business related to firearms. Isn't that a 2A violation? If not others?

Time to revert back to a cash and check only society, I guess. A more in-depth view on this:
  1. Build Your Own Website
  2. Build Your Own Mobile OS and App Store
  3. Build Your Own Hosting Infrastructure
  4. Build Your Own DDoS Mitigation
  5. Build Your Own Domain Registrar
  6. Build Your Own Search Engine
  7. Build Your Own Payment Processor (https://www.paralleleconomy.com/)
  8. Build Your Own Bank
  9. Build Your Own Government
You Can’t ‘Just Build Your Own Twitter’​
To build an alternate social media website with a dissenting moderation policy, you must first invent the universe. Good luck.​
JANUARY 16, 2021, ROBERT MARIANI

As the Democrats and the left take over control of these institutions, force them to do their political agenda driven building, conservatives may have no choice other than to create their own parallel economy.

All the more reason to trust a single word from their mouths? To trust their intentions and motivations? :rolleyes: I think not. I most certainly think not.

Mind you, this isn't a fight anyone other than the Democrats and the left wants, as clearly indicated by their actions.

Last edited:
#FTX they aren't telling you the half of it.

RUSH TRANSCRIPT
hey internet friends this is going to be
a quick one I'm going to give you a
rundown on the whole FTX crypto exchange
Financial drama as well as cover the
rather Insidious and bigger story about
FTX that mainstream media won't touch
fair warning this is such an annoying
thing to explain because there's a lot
of acronyms but the recent FTX drama
boils down to this a crypto Exchange
took customers money and invested it in
unknown assets and when customers went
to pull their money out of the exchange
there was no money crypto exchange FTX
and its founder Sam bakeman freed or SBF
imploded this week to put it in
perspective FTX and its competitor
binance are the two largest exchanges in
the world just like with binance with
FTX the customer can put in dollars or
tokens and you can trade these tokens
the way these exchanges make money is by
charging a transaction fee when you
exchange tokens the transaction fee
token that FTX uses is called ftt T it's
a utility token that provides access to
the FTX trading platform's features and
services and listen I know it's funny
money but just stick with me here

fake news

Nice scam by the Democrats. On one hand they collect huge donations, and when it goes wrong, they demand greater government crypto regulations, to gorw their own political power and control over those they deem as political enemies, such as we've seen in Canda.

The FTX fraud will be used as justification by Democrats for instituting Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).

Recall how easily Trudeau cut off those he politically disagreed with from their own money via crypto with little more than a signed executive order?

This is what the Democrats are wanting to bring into being in the US with CBDC. Politically disagree with them, your own money is unobtainable and unusable, until they decide otherwise.

Do you really think this isn't happening?

Further:

Operation Choke Point​

Operation Choke Point was an initiative of the United States Department of Justice beginning in 2013[1] which investigated banks in the United States and the business they did with firearm dealers, payday lenders, and other companies believed to be at a high risk for fraud and money laundering.​
This operation, disclosed in an August 2013 Wall Street Journal story,[2] was officially ended in August 2017,[3] and the FDIC settled multiple lawsuits by promising to Congress additional training for its examiners and to cease issuing "informal" and "unwritten suggestions" to banks.​

An initiative to 'Choke Point' people and businesses engaged in legal business related to firearms. Isn't that a 2A violation? If not others?

Time to revert back to a cash and check only society, I guess. A more in-depth view on this:
  1. Build Your Own Website
  2. Build Your Own Mobile OS and App Store
  3. Build Your Own Hosting Infrastructure
  4. Build Your Own DDoS Mitigation
  5. Build Your Own Domain Registrar
  6. Build Your Own Search Engine
  7. Build Your Own Payment Processor (https://www.paralleleconomy.com/)
  8. Build Your Own Bank
  9. Build Your Own Government
You Can’t ‘Just Build Your Own Twitter’​
To build an alternate social media website with a dissenting moderation policy, you must first invent the universe. Good luck.​
JANUARY 16, 2021, ROBERT MARIANI

As the Democrats and the left take over control of these institutions, force them to do their political agenda driven building, conservatives may have no choice other than to create their own parallel economy.

All the more reason to trust a single word from their mouths? To trust their intentions and motivations? :rolleyes: I think not. I most certainly think not.

Mind you, this isn't a fight anyone other than the Democrats and the left wants, as clearly indicated by their actions.

SBF's parents are high-ranking donors to the Democratic party. There are a lot of connections between members of FTX, The Democrats, and the SEC.

We will get to the bottom of this, hopefully. I have a feeling this will be very bad news for Democrats.

Stay safe brother the news will break through brave journalists will to say the truth against highly entrenched powers.

So the concern here is that the owner of a defunct company made some political donations?

He was the second biggest donor to the Democratic party.

His family are even bigger donors and influential in the Democratic party.
Ok, so?

If he committed a crime, he should go to jail and equivalent money to the donations should be sent to a charity from various campaign funds.

Ok, so?

If he committed a crime, he should go to jail and equivalent money to the donations should be sent to a charity from various campaign funds.

The money he was donating to Democrats was tainted. It was likely comingled with funds from clients like myself who put over 100k in FTX.

Tucker C hit it out of the park with his latest video:

The money he was donating to Democrats was tainted. It was likely comingled with funds from clients like myself who put over 100k in FTX.

Tucker C hit it out of the park with his latest video:

Private businesses are allowed to make political donations.

That video was mostly ranting.

Private businesses are allowed to make political donations.

Again, I don't think you get the point. A private business cannot take the funds from their clients and spend it, let alone on political donations. Especially considering FTX is a financial institution.

That is a felony, he deserves to go to jail.

We need to investigate who was helping him.

Again, I don't think you get the point. A private business cannot take the funds from their clients and spend it, let alone on political donations.
Trying to understand this is why I am engaging in this thread.

Also, businesses have expenses, of course they spend a portion of their revenues.
That is a felony, he deserves to go to jail.
That makes no sense. Any number of companies spend a portion of their revenues on lobbying. This is now illegal?
We need to investigate who was helping him.
If there was a crime here, then yes there should be an investigation by whatever relevant policing agency.

Trying to understand this is why I am engaging in this thread.

Also, businesses have expenses, of course they spend a portion of their revenues.

That makes no sense. Any number of companies spend a portion of their revenues on lobbying. This is now illegal?

If there was a crime here, then yes there should be an investigation by whatever relevant policing agency.

I'm sorry, do you know what FTX is?

It is illegal to use company funds like a personal piggy bank.

It is a breach of fiduciary duty to misuse funds.

I'm sorry, do you know what FTX is?
Based on the information gleaned from the thread so far, it’s a crypto firm. Given that it’s a crypto firm, it was never going to be stable.
It is illegal to use company funds like a personal piggy bank.
So the charge is that Sam embezzled money then?
It is a breach of fiduciary duty to misuse funds.
If it’s embezzlement that’s fine and should continue to be illegal. If it’s donations… every large company donates.

Based on the information gleaned from the thread so far, it’s a crypto firm. Given that it’s a crypto firm, it was never going to be stable.

So the charge is that Sam embezzled money then?

If it’s embezzlement that’s fine and should continue to be illegal. If it’s donations… every large company donates.

Okay, just read this paragraph:

Advisers overseeing the ruins of Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX Group laid bare a stunning list of allegations against the company’s former leadership Thursday, slamming non-existent oversight and the misuse of client funds as they struggle to locate billions of dollars in missing assets.

“Never in my career have I seen such a complete failure of corporate controls and such a complete absence of trustworthy financial information,” John J. Ray III, the group’s new chief executive officer who formerly oversaw the liquidation of Enron Corp., said in a sworn declaration submitted in bankruptcy court.

You cannot embezzle funds and use those funds on political donations.

Okay, just read this paragraph:

You cannot embezzle funds and use those funds on political donations.
Ok so the issue is embezzlement then. Thank you.

Yes he should go to jail if convicted in a court.

Back
Top Bottom