• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best President in Your Lifetime[W:228]

Who was the best President in your lifetime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Best President in Your Lifetime

Gosh, you don't love us. Sniff. I thought we were friends?

I'd rather castrate myself with a wooden spoon then befriend faux, morally outraged, regressive virtue signaling, race baiting sociopaths. I have seen more than enough of what lies beneath with the rest of such people, to know better.

I would rather share a raft with Nazi's, who would arguable still stab me in the face. But at least they wouldn't stab me in the back and then claim its social justice, or some other faux progressive stance as that.

I'd rather castrate myself with a wooden spoon then befriend faux, morally outraged, regressive virtue signaling, race baiting sociopaths. I have seen more than enough of what lies beneath with the rest of such people, to know better.

I would rather share a raft with Nazi's, who would arguable still stab me in the face. But at least they wouldn't stab me in the back and then claim its social justice, or some other faux progressive stance as that.

To each his own poison. LOL

Don't hold back. Tell Uncle Duck how you really feel.

Yeah, Teddy and National parks, Wilson and his failed attempts to prevent another world war cause Europe insisted on punishing Germany, FDR and evil Social Security and the outrageous protection of workers rights to organize plus that nonsense about four freedoms, LBJ and Medicare, the bane of old people that torments me in my old age, Carter and his non-biased human rights policy that gave hope to those behind the Iron Curtain and, a surprise, suffering from right wing death squads in this hemisphere, Obama, who tried to reach out to Iran as Nixon did to China, finally tried to catch up with the rest of the developed world with the ACA, with all of the rest of the world on the enviornment, a horrible record. How will we recover? Ans, we won’t: repeal of the ACA is dead, the Iran agreement is still held to by the other countries, they are still acknowledging climate change and working on it, the ghastly policy on the border has been changed, Trump admits Russians actually involved in Ukraine and in our elections after denying both things. Sooner or later he will even admit that the Central Park Five were innocent. After all, he paid up on Trump U.

Trump will be an embarrassing footnote in US history.

Trump will be the single most pathetic figure in American history. Only Benedict Arnold and Jefferson Davis will be in his league.

I prefer the analogy of pushing butter up a wildcat's a** with a red hot poker, but I think I know what he is saying, and maybe he's right.
Regards,
CP.

Perhaps, but I am not one of those people. If he WAS referring to me then he is in violation of the little-forum-where-civility-is-a-must's rules.

Perhaps, but I am not one of those people. If he WAS referring to me then he is in violation of the little-forum-where-civility-is-a-must's rules.

Agree or disagree, civility is required. We may disagree, and we may often do that, but respect for another's opinion has to be paramount. I don't know how we can be the great country we are, without diverse, constructive dialogue.
Regards,
CP

My premise: "I couldn't help but notice that if you total democratic presidents versus republcan presidents in this poll the totals are democrats 73, republicans just 35."

Absolutely true. However again, your premise is lacking multiple variables which leads to a flawed conclusion that smells of partisan hackery.

#1 Most Republicans/Conservatives did not vote.
#2 A portion of liberal and conservative posters are too young for H.W. Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon or even Kennedy.
#3 Some are trolls while others are just political hacks.

My factual premise is undeniable.

Only to rookie posters that know very little about those who post here or is a political hack.

It had 2 variables. You said it didn't have multiple variables.

Well please feel free to point out where I said this? Oh that's right I didn't. I said "Your premise is lacking multiple variables." as in you missed many.

Once again you are incorrect. So, why not just answer the question?

LMAO! Again I am absolutely correct.

Absolutely true. However again, your premise is lacking multiple variables which leads to a flawed conclusion that smells of partisan hackery.

#2 A portion of liberal and conservative posters are too young for H.W. Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon or even Kennedy.

Only to rookie posters that know very little about those who post here or is a political hack.

Well please feel free to point out where I said this? Oh that's right I didn't. I said "Your premise is lacking multiple variables." as in you missed many.

LMAO! Again I am absolutely correct.

Shame on you.

The figures don't lie. It tells me Conservatives have some work to do. If President Obama comes out on top, conservatives are faced with a truth spreading crusade. President Obama, was very likely doing what he thought best, but he sent the nation on a economic downward spiral, and a cash strapped set of ideals. It will take Conservative action to correct it.
Regards,
CP

You have been here a moth. Let me fill you in.

Please point out where I said the "figures lie?" Your premise is lacking multiple variables which leads to a flawed conclusion just like the other new poster.

So no.

Agree or disagree, civility is required. We may disagree, and we may often do that, but respect for another's opinion has to be paramount. I don't know how we can be the great country we are, without diverse, constructive dialogue.
Regards,
CP

Absolutely.

Please point out where I said the "figures lie?" Your premise is lacking multiple variables which leads to a flawed conclusion just like the other new poster.

So no.

Neither CP, a conservative; nor I, a liberal; started this thread.

You are just lashing out.

Refuting arguments we did not make is terribly Republican of you.

#1 I am not a Republican.
#2 I did refute what you said.

Do you have anything else untrue to say?

Oh! How Trumpy! You are going to accuse me of what I accused you of doing.

No, thanks.

Not really. I am going to laugh at the ineptitude you have shown in your posts thus far, and move on. :)

So no.
Hey BD, I may been her for only a month, but that is not a measure of me, is it? I came here for discussion, and so far I am glad I did. I remember all of the above named presidents, and the practical results of their tenure. Do you remember Eisenhower? I don't recall repeating or writing that you think figures lie. I think I conceded the opposite, didn't I?
Variables in a premise, that would be either or, wouldn't it? Where did I pose that? In any event, I didn't intend to call you out, If you felt that way, I didn't intend it. Maybe someday, but I don't today.
Regards,
CP

Hey BD, I may been her for only a month, but that is not a measure of me, is it?

Not at all. I did not even imply such. My comment is about your experience with this site only.

I came here for discussion, and so far I am glad I did. I remember all of the above named presidents, and the practical results of their tenure. Do you remember Eisenhower? I don't recall repeating or writing that you think figures lie. I think I conceded the opposite, didn't I?

When you said "Figures don't lie" I thought you meant I said that. I apologies as I am certainly not above misreading.

Variables in a premise, that would be either or, wouldn't it? Where did I pose that? In any event,

You said "The figures don't lie. It tells me Conservatives have some work to do." going off the simple unscientific poll here. All I did was point out your premise was flawed using that poll as data.

I didn't intend to call you out, If you felt that way, I didn't intend it. Maybe someday, but I don't today.
Regards,
CP

Like with Howard the Duck , I was simply pointing out a flaw as I saw it. No insult taken!

There are still 42 votes for Obama and only 8 for the WPOAT Donald Trump.

So what? I did not vote for Trump? I voted for Cthulhu, seriously. You are comparing a sitting President that has not even been in office quite 2 years to a retired 8 year president. Again you are using very flawed variables to push some kind of biased agenda.

It's funny how you assume I am a Trump supporter and Republican based off of nothing more than me correcting your information. Puts it all in perspective.

Not at all. I did not even imply such. My comment is about your experience with this site only.

When you said "Figures don't lie" I thought you meant I said that. I apologies as I am certainly not above misreading.

You said "The figures don't lie. It tells me Conservatives have some work to do." going off the simple unscientific poll here. All I did was point out your premise was flawed using that poll as data.

Like with Howard the Duck , I was simply pointing out a flaw as I saw it. No insult taken!

Don't want to parse pervious post too much, but quite honestly, what I posted wasn't a variable. If you aren't in some way offended by what I wrote, I am happy to move on. Maybe I will see you down the line and we can come together(not John Lennon style) on a topic.
Regards,
CP

Last edited:

Obama and it's not really close.

Back
Top Bottom