• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bernie Sanders Is Dropping Out of 2020 Democratic Race for President

You opinions are about on par with every ignorant smug hypocrite I've met in my life.

Your writing reflects something similar to a hermetically sealed bucket of thought-terminating clichés.

You and Trump deserve each other.

California has had a number of republican Governors, Deukmejian, Pete Wilson, Schwartzneggar, Reagan, so I don't know where you get this 'liberal' thing, Historically speaking, CA's a mixed bag of left and right.

You're not interested in debating, you brush aside evidence and facts without considering them, no and your reply is a barrage of california-hating alt-right wing rhetoric of the worst kind.

See, it's one thing to look at some data, but where you falter is your reasoning, your premise, and your premise is essentially "california sucks", and there is nothing in the gov databases that makes that declaration, it is solely the result of your philosophically anemic world view. There is no objectivity in your conclusions, only stupidity and narrow-mindedness.

The most glaring fact you seem to be oblivious to is the fact that California is the most desired to live in state in the United States, and evidence of that fact is that California has almost a 40,000,000 population. No other state even comes close. So, forty million people disagree with you.

This is your president, conclusive evidence he unworthy of the office of the president.

YouTube

Your personal attacks and arrogance are on full display as you are a true example of a failed education system in the state of California. California with its beaches and weather would indeed be a great state to live in and move to if it were affordable, VOTE REPUBLICAN and Republican Legislature!! Results matter and the data I posted came from the official sites, you don't like it, tough ****!! Reality sucks

I am waiting for you to tell us the last time the GOP controlled the Legislature??? I am waiting!!

Last edited:
Your personal attacks and arrogance are on full display as you are a true example of a failed education system in the state of California. California with its beaches and weather would indeed be a great state to live in and move to if it were affordable, VOTE REPUBLICAN and Republican Legislature!! Results matter and the data I posted came from the official sites, you don't like it, tough ****!! Reality sucks

I am waiting for you to tell us the last time the GOP controlled the Legislature??? I am waiting!!

the governor signs the bills, he controls what is passed.

There were as many republican governors as there were democratic governors.

See, if a democratic house has a repub governor, they know they are going to have to write
moderate policy acceptable to a republican governor if they want anything done.

It's called compromise, they teach that in civics.

Quit projecting. You comments are filled with california-hate attitude. What do you want, a kiss?

Don't expect warm and fuzzy from me. You give me your right wing bull**** I'm going to hit you with verbal hammers, because that is what the situation calls for.

California is a sought -after place to live. Supply and demand causes prices to be high.

This is why an old mustang sells for more than an old rambler.

It's called capitalism, free markets.

I'd live in Carlsbad if I could afford it, so I live in San Marcos.

Purchases are all about choices, right? I could purchase big house in Ohio for the price of a small house in California. But, then, I'd have to live in Ohio. That's my choice, and that is the choice of 40,000,000 people who choose to live here.

I don't really get what your ****ing problem is. I drive all day long on my job and I never see one homeless tent, yet, if someone talks to you, you'd tell them that California has them on every frickin' block.

You want to know why I think your opinion is moronic? Jeez, I just can't explain it to you.

I was born in Houston Texas, spent my youth there, lived in a few other states, but most of my life has been in CA, and I wouldn't live anywhere else. I talk to a lot of people who would love to live here.

That's why it cost more, like anything else in life that is desirable, land is limited, so demand bids it up.

Your the capitalist, blame yourself for the high prices in CA.

Thank you Bernie, for doing a lot to reshape the Democratic platform

Now if Joe would only drop out... the last thing we need with this deadly to old people virus is more super old ****s running for President.

Trump 2020!

Now if Trump would only not run again so that we can have non-old-as-****-white-men running for President... and orange men too.

See, if a democratic house has a repub governor, they know they are going to have to write

Quit projecting. You comments are filled with california-hate attitude. What do you want, a kiss?

Don't expect warm and fuzzy from me. You give me your right wing bull**** I'm going to hit you with verbal hammers, because that is what the situation calls for.

California is a sought -after place to live. Supply and demand causes prices to be high.

Purchases are all about choices, right? I could purchase big house in Ohio for the price of a small house in California. But, then, I'd have to live in Ohio. That's my choice, and that is the choice of 40,000,000 people who choose to live here.

I don't really get what your ****ing problem is. I drive all day long on my job and I never see one homeless tent, yet, if someone talks to you, you'd tell them that California has them on every frickin' block.

You want to know why I think your opinion is moronic? Jeez, I just can't explain it to you.

I was born in Houston Texas, spent my youth there, lived in a few other states, but most of my life has been in CA, and I wouldn't live anywhere else. I talk to a lot of people who would love to live here.

That's why it cost more, like anything else in life that is desirable, land is limited, so demand bids it up.

Your loyalty to your state is based upon your own biases and ignorance as you have yet to refute the data posted is a fiscal, social, and morally bankrupt state. My problem is liberalism and your 24/7 attacks on the President, what is your problem? What specifically has this President done that has hurt you, your family, or the country? None of the results you posted have context and context matters.

Keep ignoring that the Obama GDP included the 842 billion dollar stimulus in the numbers

Keep ignoring that the recovery Obama generated was the worst in history from a major recession

Keep ignoring that part time jobs for economic reasons, people who wanted full time jobs but couldn't find one are included in the employment numbers

Keep ignoring that Democrats controlled the Congress from January 2007 to January 2011 and never regained the House for the remainder of the Obama term

Keep ignoring that bea.gov, bls.gov, treasury.gov and the U.S. Census data contain the context that you want to ignore

Keep ignoring that California has the worst pollution in the nation and the strongest EPA requirements including CARB Gasoline, California Reformulated Branded gasoline which drives up the cost of gasoline

Keep ignoring that his country is built on capitalism and the private sector apparently polities that allowed you to gain the individual wealth you have but supported Sanders and most public servants don't

You call my opinions moronic?? Funny since my opinions are formulated from data from verifiable sources, yours from emotion and personal feelings.

I am so happy that you can afford to live in California but that doesn't change the fact that you are emotional and totally ignore the mess your state is in fiscally, socially, and morally

People forget, Newt was the first to propose a single payer national healthcare system. If first lady Hilary hadn't intruded on congressional turf with her vision of a new healthcare initiative, we'd like be living with a single payer national healthcare system today. It was a desire of the Heritage Foundation, that ugly conservative think tank that Newt was fronting for. Their motivations were different. They wanted to relieve corporate America of the healthcare "burden."

Senator Hil, who promised upstate NY 200k jobs and delivered none. Hil junior, AOC who helped lose all those Amazon jobs for her district. Terrific legacies for the people to thank them.

That is not exactly what Gingrich proposed and certainly not what he advocates for today.

Newt Gingrich - Long Time Supporter Of Health Insurance Mandates

Newt Gingrich | Health Care is the Economy | Gingrich 360

Last edited:
That is not exactly what Gingrich proposed and certainly not what he advocates for today.

So what? Single payer proposals have taken many different forms, with very different motivations. Irrelevant tripe. He made a proposal as a mouthpiece for the Heritage Foundation. No one in this discussion suggested it was a good or bad proposal. Comparing then and now is absurd at best. Empty words and no one cares. Just one of the oddities of American politics, and another show of how Hil's ambitions manifested and destroyed her credibility. She was her own worst enemy and she is responsible for Trump's ascension to the throne. :eek:uch:

So what? Single payer proposals have taken many different forms, with very different motivations. Irrelevant tripe. He made a proposal as a mouthpiece for the Heritage Foundation. No one in this discussion suggested it was a good or bad proposal. Comparing then and now is absurd at best. Empty words and no one cares. Just one of the oddities of American politics, and another show of how Hil's ambitions manifested and destroyed her credibility. She was her own worst enemy and she is responsible for Trump's ascension to the throne. :eek:uch:

It is not a single payer plan that he proposed.

Your loyalty to your state is based upon your own biases and ignorance as you have yet to refute the data posted is a fiscal, social, and morally bankrupt state. My problem is liberalism and your 24/7 attacks on the President, what is your problem? What specifically has this President done that has hurt you, your family, or the country? None of the results you posted have context and context matters.

Keep ignoring that the Obama GDP included the 842 billion dollar stimulus in the numbers

Keep ignoring that the recovery Obama generated was the worst in history from a major recession

Keep ignoring that part time jobs for economic reasons, people who wanted full time jobs but couldn't find one are included in the employment numbers

Keep ignoring that Democrats controlled the Congress from January 2007 to January 2011 and never regained the House for the remainder of the Obama term

Keep ignoring that bea.gov, bls.gov, treasury.gov and the U.S. Census data contain the context that you want to ignore

Keep ignoring that California has the worst pollution in the nation and the strongest EPA requirements including CARB Gasoline, California Reformulated Branded gasoline which drives up the cost of gasoline

Keep ignoring that his country is built on capitalism and the private sector apparently polities that allowed you to gain the individual wealth you have but supported Sanders and most public servants don't

You call my opinions moronic?? Funny since my opinions are formulated from data from verifiable sources, yours from emotion and personal feelings.

I am so happy that you can afford to live in California but that doesn't change the fact that you are emotional and totally ignore the mess your state is in fiscally, socially, and morally

You're full of bullcrap .

Recession? There were only TWO of the magnitude of 2008, and the other one was 1929 and both happened when a republican was president.

I don't really give a damn, Obama had class, Trump is a frickin' idiot. He talks like an idiot, his
smug arrogant hate-the-left trolling he does all the time is nauseating. He's not a president, he's a moron. More people were indicted during TRump than most other presidents, he's a criminal.

You are not interested in data, because I gave you data, and you chose to ignore it.

California is the 5th largest economy in the world it has a several billion dollar surplus.
A child can go from first grade to two years of college for practically nothing. And, in grade schools, the books are free.

California has many natural wonders, parks, a coastline to die for, Redwood forests, deserts,
Monterry, Big Bear, Carmel, Santa Barbara, Mendecino, San Diego, Malibu, Hermosa, Manhatten Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Solana, Del Mar, La Jolla, Beverly Hills, and on and on and on and on and on on and on on on on on and Texas aint got **** compared to Californa

YOu live in Houston? I was born there.

Houston SUCKS compared to San Diego.

You got plenty of homeless in Texas, as well, plus mosquitos ( none in San Diego --- well, there are but they do not sting or bite, sorry )
Mosquito Season: Dallas Among Worst In Nation For Pesky Bugs | Dallas, TX Patch

You lecture me about morals, what is the morality in bashing a beautiful state? Who the **** do you think you are? nobody in CA gives a crap about your dumbass opinion,
40,000,000 choose to live here, no other state has that many people who want to live there as they want to live here. That's why prices are high, it's call free market capitalism.

San Diego, where I've lived for 35 years, has got it all over Houston, eat your heart out, suckah !

sandiegobeautiful.jpg

Recession? There were only TWO of the magnitude of 2008, and the other one was 1929 and both happened when a republican was president.

I don't really give a damn, Obama had class, Trump is a frickin' idiot. He talks like an idiot, his
smug arrogant hate-the-left trolling he does all the time is nauseating. He's not a president, he's a moron. More people were indicted during TRump than most other presidents, he's a criminal.

You are not interested in data, because I gave you data, and you chose to ignore it.

California is the 5th largest economy in the world it has a several billion dollar surplus.
A child can go from first grade to two years of college for practically nothing. And, in grade schools, the books are free.

California has many natural wonders, parks, a coastline to die for, Redwood forests, deserts,
Monterry, Big Bear, Carmel, Santa Barbara, Mendecino, San Diego, Malibu, Hermosa, Manhatten Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Solana, Del Mar, La Jolla, Beverly Hills, and on and on and on and on and on on and on on on on on and Texas aint got **** compared to Californa

You got plenty of homeless in Texas, as well, plus mosquitos ( none in San Diego --- well, there are but they do not sting or bite, sorry )

You lecture me about morals, what is the morality in bashing a beautiful state? Who the **** do you think you are? nobody in CA gives a crap about your dumbass opinion,
40,000,000 choose to live here, no other state has that many people who want to live there as they want to live here. That's why prices are high, it's call free market capitalism.

San Diego, where I've lived for 35 years, has got it all over Houston, eat your heart out, suckah !

Thank you! Well said and all true! :applaud

View attachment 67277696

You have been indoctrinated well, how did the 07/09 recession affect you or your family? It was a financial recession that impacted mostly home owners, there wasn't the high inflation that we had in the 81-82 recession and the recovery was focused on the public sector not the private sector by an inexperience public servant with an empty resume. Do you know what the misery index is?? That is the best way to measure recessions but your bias drives your responses all emotion based

Thank you for the beautiful pictures of your area, love San Diego, my favorite city in California, however none of what you posted responds to post 431 so keep showing just how poorly informed and educated you are. Post 431 destroys your narrative and it really doesn't matter that California has the 5th largest economy in the world, the people at the top are the ones benefiting, not the people liberals claim they want to help

You have been indoctrinated well, how did the 07/09 recession affect you or your family? It was a financial recession that impacted mostly home owners, there wasn't the high inflation that we had in the 81-82 recession and the recovery was focused on the public sector not the private sector by an inexperience public servant with an empty resume. Do you know what the misery index is?? That is the best way to measure recessions but your bias drives your responses all emotion based

Thank you for the beautiful pictures of your area, love San Diego, my favorite city in California, however none of what you posted responds to post 431 so keep showing just how poorly informed and educated you are. Post 431 destroys your narrative and it really doesn't matter that California has the 5th largest economy in the world, the people at the top are the ones benefiting, not the people liberals claim they want to help

What is your point?

What I"m reading from all your posts is "california sucks".

Sorry, it doesn't, and 40,000,000 who CHOOSE California, which is TEN MILLION MORE people than who choose to live in Texas, all of whom disagree with you.

And you think Texas's crap don't stink?

I hate to be bearer of bad news, but google "problems in texas", and a whole **** load of stuff comes up.

California embraced the ACA, Obamacare the state exchange is far more robust than that of Texas's.

Oh ****, Texas doesn't even have one, they opted out of the ACA. I have a friend who lives in Texas, who has MS, and she can't get health care, her employer is too small and without medicaid expansion, she can't get it. IF she had lived in CA, she would have health care.

Here's Why Texas' Uninsured Rate Is Climbing Again | KUT

She'll get it when she is 65, but that is a few years away.

So, don't lecture me that CA is not helping poor people.

Go fly a kite or bother someone else.

Last edited:
What is your point?

Sorry, it doesn't, and 40,000,000 who CHOOSE California, which is TEN MILLION MORE people than who choose to live in Texas, disagree with you.

No, Liberalism sucks and Californians are the victims

What is your point?

Sorry, it doesn't, and 40,000,000 who CHOOSE California, which is TEN MILLION MORE people than who choose to live in Texas, all of whom disagree with you.

I hate to be bearer of bad news, but google "problems in texas", and a whole **** load of stuff comes up.

California embraced the ACA, Obamacare the state exchange is far more robust than that of Texas's.

Oh ****, Texas doesn't even have one, they opted out of the ACA. I have a friend who lives in Texas, who has MS, and she can't get health care, her employer is too small and without medicaid expansion, she can't get it. IF she had lived in CA, she would have health care.

Here is the reality that you want to ignore and how California is becoming a third world country. So glad you aren't affected but millions and millions are

California migration: The story of 40 million | CalMatters

A century ago, people mostly migrated to California from midwestern states such as Illinois, Missouri and Ohio. But now, most people are coming in from Mexico, China and Taiwan, the Philippines and other countries: In 2017, there were 11 million foreign-born Californians. That’s more than quadruple the migration into the state from all sources, foreign and domestic

Are we gaining or losing people?

Depends on how you look at it. California is losing residents to other states and as the population ages, but those losses are being more than offset by new births and foreign-born immigration. The number of Californians is still increasing, but our once-robust growth rate has slowed.

California added 141,300 residents between July 2018 and July 2019, bringing the state population to an estimated 39.96 million people, according to the California Department of Finance. But while foreign immigration remains high, more Californians are leaving for other states than vice versa, and have been since the 1990s. The 0.35% growth rate was also a record low.

Facts and reality that you want to ignore all because you live in a bubble

What is your point?

Well said. And another humiliating thread for your opponent here.

Btw, more people are leaving CA than are entering. :2dancing:

You keep posting that information as if it means something, it doesn't, Trump is President and will be for another four years. Hope you can survive those extra four years.

check out who you were responding to

Here is the reality that you want to ignore and how California is becoming a third world country. So glad you aren't affected but millions and millions are

California migration: The story of 40 million | CalMatters

Facts and reality that you want to ignore all because you live in a bubble

Well, I hate to pop your bubble, but......

Well, what you fail to grasp are THE FACTS THAT MATTER FOR HAPPINESS.

Happiness is all that matters. None of that crap you listed means squat to most people insofar as what makes them happy where they live. Happiness is all that matters.

I live in San San Diego, I've lived all over Southern California, and I love it here.

In fact, I'll be the above applies to more people in CA than in TX.

I"ll bet that people are happier in California than they are in Texas,

IN fact, I wrote the above statement before I researched it. I researched it and here's what the data turns up:

Which are the happiest states?

California ranks 4th in the nation.

And where does Texas rank?

23rd.

So, when it comes to happiness, Texas is a mediocrity.

The survey covered a number of different aspects. Check out the survey. The survey questions were designed by several PHDs of whom only one lives in California.

Happiest States in America

Checkmate.

No, Liberalism sucks and Californians are the victims

More people vote for democrats in the 2018 House elections , 2018 Senate elections, and 2016 Presidential elections.

More people voted for democrats than republicans in all three of those elections.

All three elections are rigged in favor of republicans, so dems were unable to take back the senate or the presidency, but set that fact aside and focus on what most people want and don't want, and what most people want are democrats, and what most people don't want are republicans.

More people vote for democrats in the 2018 House elections , 2018 Senate elections, and 2016 Presidential elections.

More people voted for democrats than republicans in all three of those elections.

All three elections are rigged in favor of republicans, so dems were unable to take back the senate or the presidency, but set that fact aside and focus on what most people want and don't want, and what most people want are democrats, and what most people don't want are republicans.

I really hate to break this to you but you are clueless as to what is going on in your state totally ignoring census data and the demographics that I posted and you ignored. Your state is a perfect example of what is wrong with liberalism, all rhetoric and no action to help those you claim you want to help, the poor, the homeless, the uninsured. Your state is run by L.A. SF and San Diego, the rest of the state would like to break your state up into three parts. why is that??

You keep buying the left wing spin, ignoring the left wing results and keep losing U.S. citizens being replaced by foreigners and keep losing national elections. You are rapidly becoming a third world country

If people are happy in California why does it rank so low in quality of life?? If people are so happy in California, why are they leaving California for other states? You keep showing how poorly informed you are and just how biased and partisan you really are. You didn't respond at all to the data I posted and the demographics posted. That speaks volumes.

Back
Top Bottom