• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Believe Me!

You know, if there was anything legitimately incriminating about Trump or his campaigns connections to the Russian Govt, he would have been bounced out of office in the first 6 months of his Presidency

It also would have been leaked by now. James Wolff leaked a copy of Carter Page's unredacted and highly classified FISA application to the NYTs for Christ sake

The idea that somethings been held back that was truly incriminating is absurd.

So far we've have process crimes against people that were connected to his campaign, a Trump tower deal that never got off the ground and a meeting between a Russian Lawyer and Trump associates and his son, made under false pretenses where they discussed the Maginsky Act

I'm not some MAGA chanting Trump supporter, and admit the guys flawed and less than honest at times and I'm willing to keep a open mind
But FFS, the Democrats and their supporters and the MSM don't have a friken leg to stand on when it comes to the integrity and honesty of the Party they support.

The MSM and the Democratic party has devolved into a ****ing cess pool. Post acfual evidence that Trump was colluding with the Russian Government and I'll listen

You really believe our system wouldn't just let it go rather than deal with the blowback?

If the president is proven to be compromised by a foreign nation is anything he did legitimate? Any of his EOs, what about the tax bill?

Add to that the fact that what Russia did is constantly done to us by marketers and political operations. Do you think the politicians corporate America owns, the media that depends on advertising, are going to just give up their primary toolset?

There's a reason there has been little in the media about how the Russian troll farm sausage was made. The nuts and bolts. Too much power and profit at stake.

The only evidence I've seen of actual Russian collusion incriminates Hillary, not Trump.
A couple of weeks ago we learned Bruce Ohr testified under oath that the FBI was well aware the dossier was not only compiled by a guy that desperately wanted Trump defeated but also was being funded by the Hillary campaign.
The FBI used it anyway and Adam Schiff straight up lied in his rebuttal to Nunez's memo.

As far as Trump's concerned In willing to keep an open mind and wait for Mueller's report.
If Muellers report shows he did something illlegal, then by a means he should be he accountable

You've seen the Mueller report? Dish!

Ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is currently under a criminal investigation and Ex-FBI General Counsel James Baker is currently under a criminal investigation.

Comey was fired, Strzok was fired, McCabe was fired, Bruce Ohr was demoted and that's just the people at the top. Everyone who was involved in that criminality has either been fired, has has resigned and two that I know of are under investigation.

If you want to pretend the dossier and the way they used it was on the up and up, then that's on you. I just assumed given your concern over Trump's alledged crimes you care about holding corrupt Politicans accountable

And if you're sick of hearing about Hillary, imagine having to listen to the Democrats non-stop histrionics over Trump / Russia collusion.

At least you admit trump is corrupt.

Ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is currently under a criminal investigation and Ex-FBI General Counsel James Baker is currently under a criminal investigation.

Comey was fired, Strzok was fired, McCabe was fired, Bruce Ohr was demoted and that's just the people at the top. Everyone who was involved in that criminality has either been fired, has has resigned and two that I know of are under investigation.

Who fired those people? Trump did. Here is one more reason to believe that Trump is bought by Putin. He is trying to dismantle the one agency that is between us and the Russians.

A serial adulterer con man from New York took a bunch of idiotic southern Evangelicals to the bank. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

and they still haven't figured out that it was a con.

that's way beyond gullible.

Who fired those people? Trump did. Here is one more reason to believe that Trump is bought by Putin. He is trying to dismantle the one agency that is between us and the Russians.

Sessions was acting on the recommendation of the FBIs OPR when he fired McCabe.

Here's OPRs recommendation
“Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately "

Deputy Director David L. Bowdich ordered the firing of Peter Sztrok after the IG report was released.

James Baker was " reasigned " by Wray, and is now under criminal investigation.

As for Trump dismantling the FBI ? The FBI isn't being dismanted. Sure it's reputation has taken a huge hit thanks to the actions of the people Ive mentioned and James Comey.

Sessions was acting on the recommendation of the FBIs OPR when he fired McCabe.

Here's OPRs recommendation
“Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately "

Deputy Director David L. Bowdich ordered the firing of Peter Sztrok after the IG report was released.

James Baker was " reasigned " by Wray, and is now under criminal investigation.

As for Trump dismantling the FBI ? The FBI isn't being dismanted. Sure it's reputation has taken a huge hit thanks to the actions of the people Ive mentioned and James Comey.

Nonetheless, you have to take into consideration from where all the negative statements have come from (Trump). Trump is being investigated by not only Mueller but by the FBI as well. As such, anything that comes out of Trump's mouth should also be considered suspect to a bias of not wanting to be found guilty of doing criminal things.

You think the FBI is crooked? I think it is the other way around, Trump is crooked.

Back
Top Bottom