• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Belief that being gay dictates ones personality [W:185, W:771]

You’re right. It is no game. When I say that gay sex between men doesn’t produce children, that’s a fact. In order for something to be natural, it has to have a reason to exist. The reason some thing’s exist is because there was a need for it. Nature (God) creates everything, but things get out of hand when humans start getting involved, and so this is the case with gays. They’re just sinning. Heck, we all sin so I’m no better, but most of us accept our faults and some of us try to become better people. Not so with gays, and in fact, it's worse when they're political because they never quit. I told Clax that he believes as I do because I believe that he knows the truth, but just can't, and certain won't admit it.

Gays will not, under any circumstances, take my view. They don’t want to. They like what they do, and they intend to keep on doing it. And I am not really interested in changing them. What I want is to clarify that homosexuality is unnatural and to stop the normalization of homosexuality, and to stop this charade of gay marriages. I have proven myself over and over again, but being political, CLAX, Captain Courtesy, and others will not concede under any circumstances because their political goal is of prime importance, and they are (You?) determined to fight.

You cannot budge me. You cannot win. You will surely try, but being that it’s impossible to win, you will fail. And don’t bother asking for scientific evidence because I won’t give you any. I don’t believe in proving the obvious. I don’t need to touch fire to know that it’ll burn my skin. So if you’re going to insist on scientific proof, you might as well ask me to prove that fire will burn my hand. You’re not going to get anything from me except a good fight and a smile.

Are we clear?

I'm late to this party so have missed most of it, but am wondering why anybody gives a **** what you think about this issue, or anything else for that matter.. Are you saying that your god has made mistakes? That he didn't know what he was doing when he created LGBT people? That He created things that, in your opinion, are unnatural? My, my........

I'm late to this party so have missed most of it, but am wondering why anybody gives a **** what you think about this issue, or anything else for that matter.. Are you saying that your god has made mistakes? That he didn't know what he was doing when he created LGBT people? That He created things that, in your opinion, are unnatural? My, my........

Come back when you get some manners.

thought you said goodnight?
translation: you still got nothing, come on list the facts that prove us wrong

and you're welcome, its always fun proving your posts wrong

Oh, I'm just enjoying myself. I love the way you get to people, and get them angry, so I throw things out like good night to see how you'll respond.

Very interesting watching a troll at work.

Nobody cares what he thinks it's like watching an unpredictable sitcom. You never know what cockimamie thing he will post next.

He didn't have aclue what hefe it's saying, he can't even keep his rhetoric straight. One moment he is saying that homosexuality is a mental illness next hefe is going on about it being an unconscious decision you made in your infantcy. Then it's a birth defect. He thinks that having a binary reproductive system proves anything other than humans aren't asexual. It's hilarious.

Oh, I'm just enjoying myself. I love the way you get to people, and get them angry, so I throw things out like good night to see how you'll respond.

Very interesting watching a troll at work.

hey look, right on time when a poster has all his posts lose and get destroyed, instead of staying on topic you make a failed attempt at insult and try to make it about me. Yet another fail.
please stay on topic its about gay dictating ones personality, which was proven false and or your failed subtopic that gay/gay sex is unnatural which was also proven wrong.

please list the facts that support you, we are waiting, i wonder why you dont? very telling

Nobody cares what he thinks it's like watching an unpredictable sitcom. You never know what cockimamie thing he will post next.

He didn't have aclue what hefe it's saying, he can't even keep his rhetoric straight. One moment he is saying that homosexuality is a mental illness next hefe is going on about it being an unconscious decision you made in your infantcy. Then it's a birth defect. He thinks that having a binary reproductive system proves anything other than humans aren't asexual. It's hilarious.

Homophobia knows no bounds, but is usually based on cultural and/or religious bigotry.....They have a "the devil made them do it" mentality...:lol:

hey look, right on time when a poster has all his posts lose and get destroyed, instead of staying on topic you make a failed attempt at insult and try to make it about me. Yet another fail.
please stay on topic its about gay dictating ones personality, which was proven false and or your failed subtopic that gay/gay sex is unnatural which was also proven wrong.

please list the facts that support you, we are waiting, i wonder why you dont? very telling

Yeah, I think I'll go to bed now....it was fun pulling your strings, and watching you respond just like a puppet, but we have get up early for church tomorrow.

Good night.

Yeah, I think I'll go to bed now....it was fun pulling your strings, and watching you respond just like a puppet, but we have get up early for church tomorrow.

Good night.

another repost and ZERO facts to support the lies you posted, your post fails again
so maybe tomorrow you have some facts to support your posted lies, we cant wait

Homophobia knows no bounds, but is usually based on cultural and/or religious bigotry.....They have a "the devil made them do it" mentality...:lol:
the funny part is when they get on the science part. Trying to wrap their little peanuts around the fact that science doesn't agree with them.

The last 500 or so posts of this thread could pretty much be summarized as this...

It's unnatural!

No it's not!

It is because I define natural in a way that makes it unnatural!

It is not because I define natural in a way that makes it natural!

That is stupid, I am right, and you are wrong!

No, you don't have evidence to support your definition of natural, so that is stupid and wrong!

Yeah, I do! My evidence is that my definition is evidence, so there!

Nuh uh! You didn't say anything that had to do with my definition of natural! I won!

You clearly do not grasp how much I trounced you! I won!

Whatever. Good night loser.

Good night loser.

You’re right. It is no game. When I say that gay sex between men doesn’t produce children, that’s a fact. In order for something to be natural, it has to have a reason to exist. The reason some thing’s exist is because there was a need for it. Nature (God) creates everything, but things get out of hand when humans start getting involved, and so this is the case with gays. They’re just sinning. Heck, we all sin so I’m no better, but most of us accept our faults and some of us try to become better people. Not so with gays, and in fact, it's worse when they're political because they never quit. I told Clax that he believes as I do because I believe that he knows the truth, but just can't, and certain won't admit it.

Gays will not, under any circumstances, take my view. They don’t want to. They like what they do, and they intend to keep on doing it. And I am not really interested in changing them. What I want is to clarify that homosexuality is unnatural and to stop the normalization of homosexuality, and to stop this charade of gay marriages. I have proven myself over and over again, but being political, CLAX, Captain Courtesy, and others will not concede under any circumstances because their political goal is of prime importance, and they are (You?) determined to fight.

You cannot budge me. You cannot win. You will surely try, but being that it’s impossible to win, you will fail. And don’t bother asking for scientific evidence because I won’t give you any. I don’t believe in proving the obvious. I don’t need to touch fire to know that it’ll burn my skin. So if you’re going to insist on scientific proof, you might as well ask me to prove that fire will burn my hand. You’re not going to get anything from me except a good fight and a smile.

Are we clear?

;)

The only thing you have proven are the following:

1) You are uneducated on the issue of sexuality.
2) You do not know what the word "natural" means... or if you do, you are just completely dishonest about it.
3) You lie and distort because of your political position on this issue. It is the only way you can convince yourself that you are right, since your positions are devoid of facts.
4) You don't understand what the word "purpose" means.

You are also wrong on the purpose of exposing your lies, distortions and ignorance on this topic. It's not to change your mind. That's not possible since your politics prevents you from considering any position that is not lockstep with your politics. You have shown everyone that you have no ability to have any thinking flexibility on this issue. No, the purpose of exposing your lies, distortions, and ignorance on this topic is twofold. Firstly, it is to make sure that no one with any curiosity on this issue could possibly consider anything that you say to be valid. That has been accomplished over and over. Secondly, it is to humiliate you and your position as thoroughly as possible. This is done because there are many people who are just as ignorant on sexuality as you are, and this humiliation serves as a blueprint of how to humiliate them all. You have offered an excellent example of how to do that, hitting all the "high" notes... lack of logic, knowledge, equivocating definitions, and a general lack of substance in each of your posts. Add to that a complete denial that you have been defeated... which you have been thoroughly, and you have become the poster boy for how to humiliate an anti-gay poster in debate.

Now, you can continue to be in denial of what has happened here, but all that will happen is that your humiliation will continue.

Are we clear?

the funny part is when they get on the science part. Trying to wrap their little peanuts around the fact that science doesn't agree with them.

What is funny is that usually they don't believe in science at all....talk about twisted..:lol:

Moderator's Warning:
Fun's over. RamFel has been thread banned for excessive trolling. Talk amongst yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom