• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BEFORE MATING, THE FEMALE GIRAFFE WILL FIRST URINATE IN THE MALE’S MOUTH

You don't have to explain yourself. Giraffes are cool and leading about them is great.

You should look into dolphins sexual habits if this fascinates you. Almost all of them are bisexual. Or do they say

An unusually libertine opinion from you. Unless you're trying to make the point that only animals are naturally perverse?

Sex is the most gratifying way to reach orgasm. Evolution has made humans over-sexed, in the sense that they seek sex even when the female is not fertile. I'm sure there are good reasons for that, related to two parents being better than one. But the most important point is that we all have sexual urges beyond the minimum needed for reproduction, and applying them in a gay way is no more sinful than gratification by masturbation, or living in misery by not gratifying them at all. Evolution has dealt us a hand, and there is no moral imperative to play that hand in the reproductive way. We are not slaves to evolution any more than we're slaves to god.

Bonk your sister for all I care. Get down with your brother. There is no wrong way to do sex, except if one partner is refusing consent or not mentally competent to give consent.

There are things in life we need to know. This wasn't one of them.
I mean...it's good to know in case I am ever inexplicably near a horny female giraffe, so I can avoid the splash zone?

I mean...it's good to know in case I am ever inexplicably near a horny female giraffe, so I can avoid the splash zone?

But piss isn't dirty. Poo is dirty, it's loaded with bacteria and indigestible waste. But piss is waste from the bloodstream and the bloodstream is far cleaner than the gut.

Birds have one orifice, dealing with reproduction, pee and poo. It's called the cloaca. How irrational is it that Judaism prohibits the eating of weird sea creatures, Islam prohibits the eating of pigs, and Hinduism prohibits the eating of cattle ... but none of them have taken a good look at a chicken's behind?

Today I learned there is a female R Kelly in the animal kingdom. That was unexpected..
original.png

I have so many questions regarding post #7, but no, nope, naw……

An unusually libertine opinion from you. Unless you're trying to make the point that only animals are naturally perverse?

Sex is the most gratifying way to reach orgasm. Evolution has made humans over-sexed, in the sense that they seek sex even when the female is not fertile. I'm sure there are good reasons for that, related to two parents being better than one. But the most important point is that we all have sexual urges beyond the minimum needed for reproduction, and applying them in a gay way is no more sinful than gratification by masturbation, or living in misery by not gratifying them at all. Evolution has dealt us a hand, and there is no moral imperative to play that hand in the reproductive way. We are not slaves to evolution any more than we're slaves to god.

Bonk your sister for all I care. Get down with your brother. There is no wrong way to do sex, except if one partner is refusing consent or not mentally competent to give consent.
Just to clarify, bonk your sister for all I care. Get down with your brother. There is no wrong way to do sex, but we do not collectively need to know or see the details of how when or why! I care a lot more about how you communicate about that sex to the broader world, than how you perform it in private

. the vast majority of my day, I really don't want to know those details, let alone see or hears about sex acts than there are times when I do!

This thread is helpful.

I now know how to react when an amorous date says, "Ya wanna have me teach you how to play giraffe?". Had I not read this thread, I'd have certainly said, "Who's your daddy?".

But piss isn't dirty. Poo is dirty, it's loaded with bacteria and indigestible waste. But piss is waste from the bloodstream and the bloodstream is far cleaner than the gut.

Birds have one orifice, dealing with reproduction, pee and poo. It's called the cloaca. How irrational is it that Judaism prohibits the eating of weird sea creatures, Islam prohibits the eating of pigs, and Hinduism prohibits the eating of cattle ... but none of them have taken a good look at a chicken's behind?
Urine is sterile unless you have a UTI.

Perverse?

The incest thing is a little much for me but other than that I agree.

Back
Top Bottom