• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

If, and only if, the CIA had intel that there may have been electronic manipulation of our voting machines by foreign agents, and a reporter asked Barr to comment if he had enough evidence at this point to overturn the election, I believe Barr’s response would have to be “no.”

is anyone else reminded of this when you read this...

1606936975701.png

If, and only if, the CIA had intel that there may have been electronic manipulation of our voting machines by foreign agents, and a reporter asked Barr to comment if he had enough evidence at this point to overturn the election, I believe Barr’s response would have to be “no.”

All of your arguments are becoming increasingly strange and strained as each day passes.

If if if if if if if if...

All of your arguments are becoming increasingly strange and strained as each day passes.

If if if if if if if if...
Again, get it into your head that I am reporting information, not advocating that Trump won the election.

If I am unsure of whether or not something occurred, I am using the word “if.”

Again, get it into your head that I am reporting information, not advocating that Trump won the election.

this is not information.... If, and only if, the CIA had intel that there may have been electronic manipulation of our voting machines by foreign agents, and a reporter asked Barr to comment if he had enough evidence at this point to overturn the election, I believe Barr’s response would have to be “no.”

this is not information.... If, and only if, the CIA had intel that there may have been electronic manipulation of our voting machines by foreign agents, and a reporter asked Barr to comment if he had enough evidence at this point to overturn the election, I believe Barr’s response would have to be “no.”
It’s analysis. Which is what this message board is for.

I am beginning to wonder if there is a single liberal poster on this board willing to even discuss and analyze these events, rather than trying to pretend they don’t exist. This is beginning to feel like a discussion with a wall.

I don't think that's true. I think you add a great deal of editorial/opinion to your posts. You don't agree?

it is not an analysis, it is at best wishful thinking.

I am beginning to wonder if there is a single liberal poster on this board willing to even discuss and analyze these events, rather than trying to pretend they don’t exist. This is beginning to feel like a discussion with a wall.

If you give people something to discuss, they are happy to discus it.

"What if" scenarios are not worthy of discussion.

Lets stick to the known facts.

You sure do enjoy using words that consist of the letters “Rube” or “Rubi”.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. I’ll leave it there.

I will post links tonight regarding Barr’s statement.
That you don't understand the long use phrase "crossing the rubicon" is your problem Reuben. Your lack of knowledge is appalling.

Passive aggressive posting....

can't recall any post of yours offering factaul data for analysis
but prove i am wrong and offer up some facts (and cites) to show there is a basis for disputing biden won the presidential election

Several DOJ officials are reporting that this AP story is false. And that Barr’s statement was taken out of context. These DOJ officials claim that Barr simply meant that the investigation had not been completed.

I will source tonight.

it is tonight, where are the sources?

Several DOJ officials are reporting that this AP story is false. And that Barr’s statement was taken out of context. These DOJ officials claim that Barr simply meant that the investigation had not been completed.

I will source tonight.

Well then you better inform your Parler friends because they've gone apeshit 😂

Is Barr trying to get fired early so he won't have to go down with the ship?

That’s over my head, I don’t know.

I’ll provide specific links tonight. I’m also not certain that Barr would necessarily be privy to CIA intel, unless I’m mistaken.

Where are your bullshit sources?

Is Barr trying to get fired early so he won't have to go down with the ship?
or did he have a tete a tete with the incoming atty general nominee, where they discussed how any AG efforts to support the president's attempts to erode the legitimacy of the election could be viewed by the next administration

Back
Top Bottom