• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama shows he can not stop race-baiting even when 19 WHITE kids are murdered.

Can't take anything Para says seriously. I would hope most people here understand that.

So on the day after a bunch of 4th graders got their faces shot off we've had threads about Hunter Biden, Robert Mueller, Barack Obama and Al Gore.
What’s the problem?

This is Obama's way of calling for riots.

Some might notice that the riots ended with the 2020 election. Cant understand why.

Wow

Anyone that does not elevates whites really bothers you.

Such fear. No wonder all the guns.
He deflected away from 19 innocent kids being murdered to someone who was a life-long criminal that was high af and fought with police contributing to his own death.

Taken on its own, it comes off as a weird, insensitive and inappropriate segue.

It's almost as bad as saying "As we mourn 19 murdered children taken from us before their time, we should all take the time to gather in fellowship and realize there is hope...hope in savings and great deals at your local EveryMart! 25% off name-brand items! Children's clothes 50% off! Mourning clothes and bereavement wear 75% off! Stop at your local EveryMart today!"

To be fair, I do not think he wrote those words. But someone on his public relations/social media team needs to be let go or demoted.
I agree, it’s weird, out of character and looks insensitive. If he posted it, he ought to offer a mea culpa; if it was a third party then he needs to offer a mea culpa and clean house.

Can't take anything Para says seriously. I would hope most people here understand that.
I don’t disagree but this thread is not about QAnon conspiracy theorists with an uncertain relationship with reality. It’s about Obama’s words that we all can read, and should interpret at face value.

He deflected away from 19 innocent kids being murdered to someone who was a life-long criminal that was high af and fought with police contributing to his own death.

The two acts were related only in that they were murders. They diverge in scope and degree of horror completely after that.

It's fake.

And George Floyd didn't kneel on his own neck for nine minutes. You and @Felis Leo should be ashamed.

I am spending more of my time remodeling landscaping lately and on Twitter and Truth Social. I was alerted to a post by Barack Obama that was on Twitter and I seriously thought it was some fake post made to look like it was from Obama's account. I accused the poster of making it up but sure enough, it was real. Here it is:

As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.

Here we had 19 innocent children massacred by a maniac and he talks about those who "loved George Floyd{ TWO YEARS ago!??? I think I need to go no further this is so unimaginable. I have posted on both sites what a despicable human piece of garbage Obama is and HE is the reason the nation is so divided now with this kind of insensitive rhetoric. he is playing for the black vote in November on the backs of 19 children. He is a heinous piece of human excrement! Who "loved" George Floyd, a career criminal? Outside of his family? He is a cause celeb because a white cop went off the deep end and Barack would have America believe cops do this every day. Tell this to the parents of 19 children who went to school and never returned, you POS!!!
8ytbprI.gif

W2oQAXW.gif

holy dishonest tin foil hat unhinged triggered meltdown fantasy post LMAO

President Obama can say anything that he wants, for he is a truly historic figure in American history.

The nation has never been the same since he stunned the nation and the world (and Ms. Hillary Clinton) by winning the nomination and election in 2008.

Just saw a photo of him as he was going to a restaurant. Very dashing, as usual!

I am spending more of my time remodeling landscaping lately and on Twitter and Truth Social. I was alerted to a post by Barack Obama that was on Twitter and I seriously thought it was some fake post made to look like it was from Obama's account. I accused the poster of making it up but sure enough, it was real. Here it is:

As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.

Here we had 19 innocent children massacred by a maniac and he talks about those who "loved George Floyd{ TWO YEARS ago!??? I think I need to go no further this is so unimaginable. I have posted on both sites what a despicable human piece of garbage Obama is and HE is the reason the nation is so divided now with this kind of insensitive rhetoric. he is playing for the black vote in November on the backs of 19 children. He is a heinous piece of human excrement! Who "loved" George Floyd, a career criminal? Outside of his family? He is a cause celeb because a white cop went off the deep end and Barack would have America believe cops do this every day. Tell this to the parents of 19 children who went to school and never returned, you POS!!!
Obama is an ass-clown. No class, at all.

The kids bodies are barely cold, the parents and community want to unite in their grief and support each other to get through this.

Just goes to demonstrate, once again, that:

'Never let a crisis go to waste' (for political advantage).​
is a core liberal / progressive / Democrat value, and a very cynical and calculating one at that.

Why does anyone even listen to these people anymore?

Because snowflakes can't take it.
I may have been one of the first but not the only person to lambaste this race-baiter Obama.

"Chauvin was convicted of second- and third-degree murder last year. (Chauvin is the police officer." WHITE people convicted him of murder, meaning WHITE people didn't like what he did)

Here are some of the comments to Obama's vile disgusting low class, clueless post.

"Not a single grieving parent today gives a rip about what happened to Floyd or anyone right now," Redstate editor Kira Davis reacted. "For crying out loud. This is not the time to be advertising for your favorite activist group. How utterly vile."

"What in the world does the former have to do with the latter?" Ben Shapiro wondered.

"I don't understand the connection," journalist Andy Ngo similarly wrote.

"Bro. Not the same. At all," Fox News contributor Ben Domenech told Obama.

"'It sucks those kids died, but remember George Floyd? He's who I'm still thinking about.' — Barack Obama," Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon mocked the former president.

"George Floyd is the real victim of Uvalde," Washington Examiner contributor Harry Khachatrian quipped.

"Brah, this ain't it. Little kids slaughtered at school is not the equivalent of Floyd dying after resisting arrest while high," Blaze Media podcast host Jason Whitlock wrote, declaring,"This is one of the worst tweets in history."

j brown's body, there have been other liberals here who have either not commented or agreed that your guy Obama must have been nuts to talk about a black thug being murdered by a cop when America is grieving over 19 children being killed and you do not always have to defend the indefensible just because it's your guy. Sometimes, silence is golden.

Obama's post however is what WE see and what we SAQW during his presidency. He had an ax to grind with white people. For whatever reason(s) we see that he hated the part of him that is white. His presidency and the aftermath is.was to stoke anger and division in America and is why we are such a divided nation today. He pits black people against white people. Chavi was convicted of murder. No sane white person thinks he should have done what he did even if the guy was a known criminal. NO ONE! But, to hear Obama tell it, this is typical of cops and white America and he must rub it in our faces even when NINETEEN young children were murdered by a maniac!! If the killer was white, all of us conservatives have no doubt he would have come out and said that "WHITE nationalism must stop and the REPUBLICANS must hang their heads in shame".

We'll remember, come November, j browns body.

Reactions: PoS
I thought Uvalde is predominantly brown.

I may have been one of the first but not the only person to lambaste this race-baiter Obama.

"Chauvin was convicted of second- and third-degree murder last year. (Chauvin is the police officer." WHITE people convicted him of murder, meaning WHITE people didn't like what he did)

Here are some of the comments to Obama's vile disgusting low class, clueless post.

"Not a single grieving parent today gives a rip about what happened to Floyd or anyone right now," Redstate editor Kira Davis reacted. "For crying out loud. This is not the time to be advertising for your favorite activist group. How utterly vile."

"What in the world does the former have to do with the latter?" Ben Shapiro wondered.

"I don't understand the connection," journalist Andy Ngo similarly wrote.

"Bro. Not the same. At all," Fox News contributor Ben Domenech told Obama.

"'It sucks those kids died, but remember George Floyd? He's who I'm still thinking about.' — Barack Obama," Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon mocked the former president.

"George Floyd is the real victim of Uvalde," Washington Examiner contributor Harry Khachatrian quipped.

"Brah, this ain't it. Little kids slaughtered at school is not the equivalent of Floyd dying after resisting arrest while high," Blaze Media podcast host Jason Whitlock wrote, declaring,"This is one of the worst tweets in history."

j brown's body, there have been other liberals here who have either not commented or agreed that your guy Obama must have been nuts to talk about a black thug being murdered by a cop when America is grieving over 19 children being killed and you do not always have to defend the indefensible just because it's your guy. Sometimes, silence is golden.

Obama's post however is what WE see and what we SAQW during his presidency. He had an ax to grind with white people. For whatever reason(s) we see that he hated the part of him that is white. His presidency and the aftermath is.was to stoke anger and division in America and is why we are such a divided nation today. He pits black people against white people. Chavi was convicted of murder. No sane white person thinks he should have done what he did even if the guy was a known criminal. NO ONE! But, to hear Obama tell it, this is typical of cops and white America and he must rub it in our faces even when NINETEEN young children were murdered by a maniac!! If the killer was white, all of us conservatives have no doubt he would have come out and said that "WHITE nationalism must stop and the REPUBLICANS must hang their heads in shame".

We'll remember, come November, j browns body.
Even a convicted person doesn't deserve execution by knee.

The kids bodies are barely cold, the parents and community want to unite in their grief and support each other to get through this.

Just goes to demonstrate, once again, that:
'Never let a crisis go to waste' (for political advantage).
is a core liberal / progressive / Democrat value, and a very cynical and calculating one at that.

Why does anyone even listen to these people anymore?
Not just Obama, our former Divider in Chief, but another clown called Beto O'Rourke, a loser Democrat had it all set up for some news reporters to hold a seat for him up front so he could use the opportunity to get his face back in the news and yell at the Texas Governor about "gun control". IOW, he used the deaths of 19 little kids as fodder for his failing campaign in the same manner as did Obama to once again stoke racial tensions in America. Both of these people are pieces of human excrement and Obama is the worst of the two. The reason is that Obama is seen by many as more intelligent and suave and well-spoken and didn't need to come out with any statement but did anyway. And of course, he is a former president and more respected. To use the deaths of 19 children to make some point about racism is beyond reprehensible, especially in light of the fact that NO conservative who is right in the head defended Chauvin. The guy was convicted of murder!

Not just Obama, our former Divider in Chief, but another clown called Beto O'Rourke, a loser Democrat had it all set up for some news reporters to hold a seat for him up front so he could use the opportunity to get his face back in the news and yell at the Texas Governor about "gun control".

It's a long list of people who started politicizing this tragedy, in fact within minutes after knowledge of it became widespread.
Politicizing such a tragedy says a lot more about them than anything else, and none of it good.

IOW, he used the deaths of 19 little kids as fodder for his failing campaign in the same manner as did Obama to once again stoke racial tensions in America. Both of these people are pieces of human excrement and Obama is the worst of the two. The reason is that Obama is seen by many as more intelligent and suave and well-spoken and didn't need to come out with any statement but did anyway. And of course, he is a former president and more respected. To use the deaths of 19 children to make some point about racism is beyond reprehensible, especially in light of the fact that NO conservative who is right in the head defended Chauvin. The guy was convicted of murder!

It's fake.

And George Floyd didn't kneel on his own neck for nine minutes. You and @Felis Leo should be ashamed.
I didn't say he kneeled on his own neck. I'm only saying he contributed to his own death and was a trash human that deserved only the most basic levels of sympathy.

The only people that should feel shame are those who make the comparison or don't understand why it's ****ing terrible.

President Obama can say anything that he wants, for he is a truly historic figure in American history.

The nation has never been the same since he stunned the nation and the world (and Ms. Hillary Clinton) by winning the nomination and election in 2008.

Just saw a photo of him as he was going to a restaurant. Very dashing, as usual!
AND he can post on twitter -- something Trump can only dream about.

You can go right to his Twitter page you know, to find his actual statement on the tragedy.
That's even worse. Obama also goes right to politics and blame. He's revolting.

Back
Top Bottom