• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama shows he can not stop race-baiting even when 19 WHITE kids are murdered.

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I am spending more of my time remodeling landscaping lately and on Twitter and Truth Social. I was alerted to a post by Barack Obama that was on Twitter and I seriously thought it was some fake post made to look like it was from Obama's account. I accused the poster of making it up but sure enough, it was real. Here it is:

As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.

Here we had 19 innocent children massacred by a maniac and he talks about those who "loved George Floyd{ TWO YEARS ago!??? I think I need to go no further this is so unimaginable. I have posted on both sites what a despicable human piece of garbage Obama is and HE is the reason the nation is so divided now with this kind of insensitive rhetoric. he is playing for the black vote in November on the backs of 19 children. He is a heinous piece of human excrement! Who "loved" George Floyd, a career criminal? Outside of his family? He is a cause celeb because a white cop went off the deep end and Barack would have America believe cops do this every day. Tell this to the parents of 19 children who went to school and never returned, you POS!!!

I am spending more of my time remodeling landscaping lately and on Twitter and Truth Social. I was alerted to a post by Barack Obama that was on Twitter and I seriously thought it was some fake post made to look like it was from Obama's account. I accused the poster of making it up but sure enough, it was real. Here it is:

As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.

Here we had 19 innocent children massacred by a maniac and he talks about those who "loved George Floyd{ TWO YEARS ago!??? I think I need to go no further this is so unimaginable. I have posted on both sites what a despicable human piece of garbage Obama is and HE is the reason the nation is so divided now with this kind of insensitive rhetoric. he is playing for the black vote in November on the backs of 19 children. He is a heinous piece of human excrement! Who "loved" George Floyd, a career criminal? Outside of his family? He is a cause celeb because a white cop went off the deep end and Barack would have America believe cops do this every day. Tell this to the parents of 19 children who went to school and never returned, you POS!!!
Are you installing a drip system?

Are you installing a drip system?
Nope, wise ass. I am busting up rocks so I can have a flat area, removing overgrown brush that wasn't cut in decades, moving dirt, and going up and down hills. I didn't think anyone would be interested, but since you asked.

Are you playing video games and eating chips and drinking soda mom bought in-between postings?

Obama acts his white side most of the time and uses his black side when it benefits him. He’s the tree that fell in the forest.

Most of them were NOT white, just saying.

Is this possibly the so-called "fake news"? It seems quite out of character. The man can speak.

Yeah. He is usually far more careful in the choice of his words than this.

EDIT: I am going to presume that the person who normally manages his Twitter account called in sick and this is the B Team.

Wow

Anyone that does not elevates whites really bothers you.

Such fear. No wonder all the guns.

Wow

Anyone that does not elevates whites really bothers you.

Such fear. No wonder all the guns.

Taken on its own, it comes off as a weird, insensitive and inappropriate segue.

It's almost as bad as saying "As we mourn 19 murdered children taken from us before their time, we should all take the time to gather in fellowship and realize there is hope...hope in savings and great deals at your local EveryMart! 25% off name-brand items! Children's clothes 50% off! Mourning clothes and bereavement wear 75% off! Stop at your local EveryMart today!"

To be fair, I do not think he wrote those words. But someone on his public relations/social media team needs to be let go or demoted.

Last edited:

Barack Obama shows he can not stop race-baiting even when 19 WHITE kids are murdered.​

What in God's name are you talking about. Tell Vlad you need a vacation. Of all the disgusting, half baked, half assed threads you have started here, this one takes the cake.

Talk about Race-bating. Project much. Its you the is doing the race-baiting.

Some of those kids might be White Hispanic, Clearly some of them are simply Latinos. Some are Mulattos. I count one kid clearly White so far.

Tell Vlad you need a vacation during which you promise to learn SOMETHING about North, South and Central America. You have failed AGAIN.

It's a weird, insensitive and inappropriate segue.

It's almost as bad as saying "As we mourn 19 murdered children taken from us before their time, we should all take the time to gather in fellowship and realize there is hope...hope in savings and great deals at your local EveryMart! 25% off name-brand items! Children's clothes 50% off! Mourning clothes and bereavement wear 75% off! Stop at your local EveryMart today!"

Hannity just said it best. All the families of the slaughtered need are prayers and symphony.

Fox is deplorable.

You can go right to his Twitter page you know, to find his actual statement on the tragedy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-210307.png
    Screenshot_20220525-210307.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 12
I wasn't aware that 19 "WHITE" kids were murdered:

About 90% of Robb Elementary School's student body is Hispanic

Speaking of despicable pieces of human garbage...

So on the day after a bunch of 4th graders got their faces shot off we've had threads about Hunter Biden, Robert Mueller, Barack Obama and Al Gore.

Golly....can I take a racist Nazi like you seriously when you talk about "race baiting"? Especially when your racist hero Trump made despicable racist comments about Obama constantly?

Naaahh...I think I'll pass.

So on the day after a bunch of 4th graders got their faces shot off we've had threads about Hunter Biden, Robert Mueller, Barack Obama and Al Gore.

Well, don't forget....Republicans are patriotic Americans.

Taken on its own, it comes off as a weird, insensitive and inappropriate segue.

To be fair, I do not think he wrote those words. But someone on his public relations/social media team needs to be let go or demoted.

Personally, I have no problem with Obama's tweet. He mentioned George Floyd on the 2nd anniversary of his killing. So what?

Back
Top Bottom