• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama breaks silence on Trump presidency to condemn migration ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet Trump didn't discriminate because of religion or faith. Dishonest is right.

Judges won't be impressed with yer denials when they hear from Giuliani .

Obama should have had the class that other Presidents have displayed in the past, and kept his big mouth shut. He is a complete loser that can't stand to see his legacy evaporate into thin air...

Obama has way more class than the ass clown monster with the grade school mentality we have now.

Obama gave us Trump.

:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:

Actually it was the GOPukes that gave gave us trump.

The Genesis beginning with his foundation of tea-partying birther racists .

Judges won't be impressed with yer denials when they hear from Giuliani .

Please. And where are those cites I've been begging for? You know where you say Trump is doing business in the countries he didn't name... and, btw, that would be 50 or so countries... and your claim that white supremacists were appointed to his cabinet. Get crackin'!

Please. And where are those cites I've been begging for? You know where you say Trump is doing business in the countries he didn't name... and, btw, that would be 50 or so countries... and your claim that white supremacists were appointed to his cabinet. Get crackin'!

No you please MaggieD. Take yer own advice .

And yet Trump didn't discriminate because of religion or faith. Dishonest is right.

Dear dicktator leader trump discriminated based on religion according to judges from both sides of the aisle.

I hope the GOP stays on this Titanic .

America. America deserves better than the sentient tire fire that followed him.

After 8-years of Obama, Americans decided they'd had enough of his kind.

America, increasingly, appears to have made a great mistake.

I agree.

Obama was a tremendous mistake. Trump is the correction.

After the children made a mess of things, the adults were brought in to clean up the messes.

We Who?

Kenya? Isis?

The United States of America.

Where is trump's birth certificate.

You've got more than 21 more months of this coming until the 2018 elections unless McConnell tries him .

Dear dicktator leader trump discriminated based on religion according to judges from both sides of the aisle.

Only the ignorant claim that.

Grahmnesty and McCain fill that description on the right.

The press really ought to get out to the heartland. NYC and LA do not America make.

America. America deserves better than the sentient tire fire that followed him.

As if the guy raised by a Muslim in Indonesia and then by Communists in Hawaii has a clue about what it means to be an American.

Link please.

I agree.

Obama was a tremendous mistake. Trump is the correction.

After the children made a mess of things, the adults were brought in to clean up the messes.

trump's mistake Miller will be up on MSNBC next.

Now we'll see the alt-rightist who wrote the XO that has 18 GOP senators pissed .

We have a wannabe dictator now. He's trying to rule by EO's and **** the other branches of government. We even have a real live Goebbels was an advisor to the president.

What has he done to cement his place as a dictator that Obama didn't do?

To be fair, 25.6% of Americans of voting age voted for Trump, and he lost the popular election by three million votes, so to announce to the outside world that "America picked Trump" is doing all of our nation a disservice.

To be fair, 66% of the 50 states voted for Trump, and since our system of government provides for the election of presidents by states through their electors rather than by popular vote it is very much appropriate to announce to the outside world that "America picked Trump".

You would do well when communicating on a public forum that non-Americans can see that Trump is a shame that does not in even the most remote way represent a majority of Americans.

It's impossible to say who does or doesn't represent the majority of Americans.

The majority of Americans didn't vote.

He represents a quarter of Americans, and that number will almost certainly go down as well meaning Trump voters continue to learn what kind of person he really is.

His approval ratings will likely go up and down and up and down, as has been the case with all former presidents.

It remains to be seen whether or not his average approval rating at the end of his administration(s) will be higher or lower than President Obama's 47.9%, the fourth lowest average approval rating since Gallup began keeping track in 1945, and lower than both Richard Nixon and George W. Bush.

You voted for Trump, didn't you, when did class and professionalism ever matter to you?

:lamo I can assure you that way more class is exhibited by the right in this country than anyone on the left....

What has he done to cement his place as a dictator that Obama didn't do?

Defend Breitbart alt-rightists Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller on the National Security Council .

Oh the irony. Trump does not act like any mature adult that I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom