• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Baby Parts for Sale

vergiss said:
No kidding. After all, I'm not the one who thinks the Pill kills babies. :lol:
Hey, you get my vote for sensible and mature.

Stace said:
Age is, after all, nothing but a number.

Hmmmmm....isn't that what I've been saying when saying the zygote is just an underage human. Twenty years old, two years old, two days old, two seconds after conception--it's "nothing but a number." EXACTLY!

Felicity said:
Hmmmmm....isn't that what I've been saying when saying the zygote is just an underage human. Twenty years old, two years old, two days old, two seconds after conception--it's "nothing but a number." EXACTLY!

Wait, so you're actually admitting a moment of hypocrisy there?

vergiss said:
Wait, so you're actually admitting a moment of hypocrisy there?
vergiss--"immaturity" is irrelevent to the "human-ness" of the person.

Yes I believe you are a human of infinite worth.

But, yes...I also think you act immature at times when you're trying to be "clever."

Felicity said:
vergiss--"immaturity" is irrelevent to the "human-ness" of the person.

Yes I believe you are a human of infinite worth.

But, yes...I also think you act immature at times when you're trying to be "clever."

So, it's okay to call into question the validity of my views based on my youth, but in the case of a day-old embryo, age is nothing but a number and they're the absoloute equal to a 40-year-old?

For what it's worth, I often think the same of you. The first to pull out personal attacks is usually you, which is all the worse given that you're supposed to be well into adulthood.

vergiss said:
So, it's okay to call into question the validity of my views based on my youth, but in the case of a day-old embryo, age is nothing but a number and they're the absoloute equal to a 40-year-old?

For what it's worth, I often think the same of you. The first to pull out personal attacks is usually you, which is all the worse given that you're supposed to be well into adulthood.

I'm rubber, you're glue...whatever you say bounces off from me and sticks to you!!! Nyaa-nyaa!!:2razz:

:lol:

By the way--I'm only 35! Don't make me old beyond my years!

Oh...and also BTW--I know about immaturity from experience. I was a late bloomer--it took me to 23 to start with the maturing thing and pretty much I'm still working on it although I've come a Looooong way!

Last edited:
Felicity said:
By the way--I'm only 35! Don't make me old beyond my years!

Exactly twice my age, and I'm almost a legal adult. :2razz:

steen said:
But prolife have been so busy arguing that the DNA of the zygote is DIFFERENT. Or are you talking about your identical twin or your clone?:confused:

Since we know of No cloned human being take that one away. If it is Identical twin they have the same DNA but that just means we have 2 individual human being rather than 1. The point is the baby in the womb Or the Zygote in the womb (I don't see a difference since we were all zygotes at one time) Yes steen you were a zygote. Just part of your growth process. Please don't have a cow. But no matter how much you deny it, there are alot of former zygotes, Baby or fetus(U already know I prefer the English), toddlers, children, teenagers, young adults..... running around in our world today. Point being they are all persons, DNA proves it. See signature Quote.

Proudly Pro Life JP Freem said:
Point being they are all persons, DNA proves it. See signature Quote.
repeating your ignorant claim and putting it in your sig for all to see doesn't make it true. It merely makes it a very ofen-repeated ignorant and false claim.

steen said:
repeating your ignorant claim and putting it in your sig for all to see doesn't make it true. It merely makes it a very ofen-repeated ignorant and false claim.
You've got to admit, JP...on this one, steen's the guy that should know about "very often-repeated ignorant and false claims." He's an expert.:rofl

Back
Top Bottom