• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Babbel Pulls Ad From Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Show Because It’s ‘So Repugnant’

Re: Babbel Pulls Ad From Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Show Because It’s ‘So Repugnant’

Lol you will live sunshine. The scary monsters Tucker told you to fear are just human beings :). The “invaders” are just people fleeing for their lives on a very risky endeavor.

LOL

I'm just a law and order kind of guy. You know, the Constitution and all that. I know, laws, pesky thing that keeps gumming up the liberal progressive agenda.

You know what would be a risky endeavor, doing something about the ****ed up culture the invaders created, so they can stay there, rather than exporting their ****ed up culture to other countries.

Don't you think?

Those "leftist media links" came complete with links to Carson's own words. The words that repulse the decent people.

Again claiming to support tougher immigration standards, wanting a wall on our border are not racist as those leftist media links tried to claim.

Again claiming to support tougher immigration standards, wanting a wall on our border are not racist as those leftist media links tried to claim.

You should listen to Carlson's words on that subject. But you won't, because you know he made ignorant bigoted comments, and as a good devotee, you know you'd have to hear them for yourself.

Although I'm sure you'd agree with him.

You should listen to Carlson's words on that subject. But you won't, because you know he made ignorant bigoted comments, and as a good devotee, you know you'd have to hear them for yourself.

Although I'm sure you'd agree with him.

That he thinks that maybe we should accept highly educated people instead of poorly educated dirt poor people into our country? That is not racist. It makes sense seeing how poorly educated dirt poor people will be a drain on society. What sense does it make to keep on letting in more poorly educated dirt poor people when we have a enough of our own to worry about? A wall on the border makes complete sense seeing how the next guy in office can't be trusted to enforce our anti-illegal immigration and contrary to what illegal alien ass kissers say a wall does ****en work.

Last edited:
That he thinks that maybe we should accept highly educated people instead of dirt poor poorly educated people into our country? That is not racist.

I didn't say racist. I said bigoted. Are words hard for you? Rhetorical question. The answer is obvious.

I didn't say racist. I said bigoted. Are words hard for you? Rhetorical question. The answer is obvious.

Its bigoted to only want people who won't be a drain on society allowed into the US?

Re: Babbel Pulls Ad From Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Show Because It’s ‘So Repugnant’

LOL

I'm just a law and order kind of guy. You know, the Constitution and all that. I know, laws, pesky thing that keeps gumming up the liberal progressive agenda.

You know what would be a risky endeavor, doing something about the ****ed up culture the invaders created, so they can stay there, rather than exporting their ****ed up culture to other countries.

Don't you think?

That is a big assumption that is not backed up by the facts. People that enjoy the “******ed up culture” tend to stay whereas people fleeing for their lives tend to be very unhappy with where they live. Of course it is easy for those who have never been in a refugee situation to say such garbage but i think you should read books and listen to actual refugees before spouting what Tucker wants you to believe. Chea its so easy the jews and the Poles should have just stayed and done something about their situation, its always that simple in misanthrope land. I say again you should read sources outside what fox news and Tucker want you to believe.

That he thinks that maybe we should accept highly educated people instead of poorly educated dirt poor people into our country? That is not racist. It makes sense seeing how poorly educated dirt poor people will be a drain on society. What sense does it make to keep on letting in more poorly educated dirt poor people when we have a enough of our own to worry about? A wall on the border makes complete sense seeing how the next guy in office can't be trusted to enforce our anti-illegal immigration and contrary to what illegal alien ass kissers say a wall does ****en work.

But i thought Trump loved the poorly educated :D

Do you understand that according to his ratings, Carlson reaches about 1/10th or less of the audience your MSM partners reach with their propaganda?

So what are you afraid of?

Its not my MSM. I have no ownership stakes in the “MSM” nor do i really care about them. Of course i should have known you would spare the ass kissing when it suits you. Which is it? Tucker is blowing CNN and MSNBC out of the water or is he an underdog? Only thing i fear are the psychopaths that are stealing arms from the US government to “help” with deterring immigrants because Tucker just doesnt think tearing families apart is making their lives ****ty enough.

That is a big assumption that is not backed up by the facts. People that enjoy the “******ed up culture” tend to stay whereas people fleeing for their lives tend to be very unhappy with where they live. Of course it is easy for those who have never been in a refugee situation to say such garbage but i think you should read books and listen to actual refugees before spouting what Tucker wants you to believe. Chea its so easy the jews and the Poles should have just stayed and done something about their situation, its always that simple in misanthrope land. I say again you should read sources outside what fox news and Tucker want you to believe.

Not backed up by facts?

Who created the chaos in those countries? Space aliens?

These are failed cultures. The people fleeing are failures from failed cultures. They created lawless corrupt societies.

They come here with little to no desire to abide by the laws the citizens of this country created for themselves.

I have relatives by marriage who are refugees, so don't assume I don't know anything about refugees.

BTW, you eliminate any reason to take time to consider your words when you make the pathetic claim that I only get information from Fox or Tucker.

Its not my MSM. I have no ownership stakes in the “MSM” nor do i really care about them. Of course i should have known you would spare the ass kissing when it suits you. Which is it? Tucker is blowing CNN and MSNBC out of the water or is he an underdog? Only thing i fear are the psychopaths that are stealing arms from the US government to “help” with deterring immigrants because Tucker just doesnt think tearing families apart is making their lives ****ty enough.

The highest rated show on Fox reaches less than 1/10th the audience the liberal media reaches on a daily basis.

What are you afraid of? Shouldn't I be the one running for mommy like you folks on the left do?

Back
Top Bottom