• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AZ Senate hearing on Maricopa County Election Audit - Feed

Yeah. It should make a few people scratch their heads. There may be legitimate reasons for all of these things but audits are conducted to figure out what looks out of whack so that it can be properly investigated. All anyone is saying now is that "these are things we should take a look at".
Here are some of the things I have read that was shared with the Arizona Senate.

1. 18,000 voted and then showed that they were removed from the voter rolls AFTER the election

2. 3,981 people voted despite registering to vote AFTER the court-ordered Oct 15th deadline

3. 11,326 people VOTED in the election but did not appear on the voter rolls on Nov 7th but DID show up on Dec. 4th

4. 74,243 mail-in ballots discovered in Maricopa County "where there is no clear record of them being sent"

5. Maricopa County election system was BREACHED in November. They privately notified voters, but kept this from the public

6. They discovered the voting machines were not updated with anti virus software. Without the updates it make them "tremendous vulnerability" The last time the anti-virus was updated on these systems was the date that the Dominion software was installed on the systems. That happens to be August of 2019." Without anti-virus hackers can get easy access

7. Maricopa County is STILL hiding router configuration files and the router data. The question is why?

Here are some of the things I have read that was shared with the Arizona Senate.

1. 18,000 voted and then showed that they were removed from the voter rolls AFTER the election

2. 3,981 people voted despite registering to vote AFTER the court-ordered Oct 15th deadline

3. 11,326 people VOTED in the election but did not appear on the voter rolls on Nov 7th but DID show up on Dec. 4th

4. 74,243 mail-in ballots discovered in Maricopa County "where there is no clear record of them being sent"

5. Maricopa County election system was BREACHED in November. They privately notified voters, but kept this from the public

6. They discovered the voting machines were not updated with anti virus software. Without the updates it make them "tremendous vulnerability" The last time the anti-virus was updated on these systems was the date that the Dominion software was installed on the systems. That happens to be August of 2019." Without anti-virus hackers can get easy access

7. Maricopa County is STILL hiding router configuration files and the router data. The question is why?
Yeah. The other thing that I found to be disturbing was the password script on the EMS server that basically prevented access to data from before March of this year. That was combined with the county withholding some form of backup of that data. When you put the two of those things together it sure looks as if someone may have intentionally taken steps to suppress the ability to investigate certain data.

Yeah. The other thing that I found to be disturbing was the password script on the EMS server that basically prevented access to data from before March of this year. That was combined with the county withholding some form of backup of that data. When you put the two of those things together it sure looks as if someone may have intentionally taken steps to suppress the ability to investigate certain data.
It sure looks that way to me.

The term "audit" merely means "inspection" and doesn't imply a single set of objectives or investigative measures. Every "audit" has a "scope" that defines what will be investigated. It is possible, for example, that an "audit" will have a scope of simply recounting the ballots and, perhaps, looking at some basic procedures. This audit has a much more broad scope and looks at the entire process in depth.
Someone thinks there is an objective.

This is from two months ago.

Their final report will contain oodles of verbs and adverbs such as maybe, perhaps, if, could, suggests, possibly, conceivably, yada, yada, yada.
that's what i've been saying from almost day one of the Ninjas.

Haven’t there been previous audit(s) in Maricopa?
Yes...and they were designed to show no election fraud.

Useless, bogus audits done by the County.

Oh, but the Cyber Ninjas will get to the bottom of this, am I right?

Really.
Care to prove that they were designed to show no election fraud.

Might as well say that the current Cyber Ninjas audit is useless and bogus.:unsure:

They must have something to hide since they did not want to tell us the sources of the private money. Next step is for CN to provide a list of donners or appeal the courts decision.

Just mentioned 37,000 PW queries on one day in March. Seems that the number of queries prevented data searches back to the date of the election. Suggestion is intentional manipulation.

All this tech stuff is a bit beyond my expertise.
Yet you make judgements on it anyway…

Ok, now cyberninja's practices and findings should be audited by a reputable audit house, so that we can be confident in these numbers.

Nearly time for the findings and revelations to start rolling .

The Liberal Fascists ( the TPIP figures ) are paralysed with fear , so expect some sort of attempted deflection or even another desperate False Flag .

Looks as though they recognise that the Covid hoax is fast crumbling so their next flailing attempt will be most intriguing .They will have to do so much better than the current " New

Kremlin material " that they obviously cobbled together at some alcohol fuelled fest .

Nearly time for the findings and revelations to start rolling .

The Liberal Fascists ( the TPIP figures ) are paralysed with fear , so expect some sort of attempted deflection or even another desperate False Flag .

Looks as though they recognise that the Covid hoax is fast crumbling so their next flailing attempt will be most intriguing .They will have to do so much better than the current " New

Kremlin material " that they obviously cobbled together at some alcohol fuelled fest .

Do you happen to know when the Lizard People are going to use the Jewish Space Laser to eliminate all of the Liberal Fascists, Compliance Gullibles, and the False Flag Federation? Will that be on August 13th?

5. That breach was not to the voting machines. Voting machines were not hooked up to the net.

6. So what. They are not hooked up to the net. Changes like updates would require recertification of the machines.

7. They are not hiding the routers. Quit with the drama. The county has given their reason. Besides, the machines were not hooked up to the routers in question.

Here is one for you. During the 7/15 briefing Cyber Ninjas stated , "Logan pointed to ballots that were not printed in alignment between the front and back, saying the mismatch could allow ink to bleed through and be counted for the wrong candidate on the other side, though he did not provide any evidence of that happening."

Here is the rub. It is a speculation statement to throw doubt into the election results. Why make a "could" statement. Either it happened or it did not. It would be more professional to not make such a statement unless you have evidence to back it up. Seems the statement is just trying to support Logan's claim of rigged election.

This was a briefing and not a hearing. No one was sworn in. So basically it was a PR presentation.
imo, the more this goes on the more Fann and others are digging themselves into a hole they cannot escape.

Unbelievable... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Unbelievable... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

What is unbelievable. Statements from Cyber Ninjas with no evidence presented at the briefing.

What is funny Fann stated again that results would not be released till the audit report is finalized and released. Oops.

Get back to me when someone is under oath. Gateway Pundit notwithstanding.

What I find interesting is the AZ Republicans like Townsend and Rodgers making statements now. Yet they were completely silent with the earlier audits showing no issues.

My question to them is why do they believe Cyber Ninjas findings. Has Cyber Ninjas refuted the previous reports? Have you noticed that Logan and CyFir rep talks in "could of" happened without providing any concreate evidence. Either something happened or it did not. Why fall for the "what if" game.

Get back to me when someone is under oath. Gateway Pundit notwithstanding.
Doesn't matter if they are under oath or not. The auditors will submit their complete report to the Senate, which is what the Senate is paying them to do.

Besides, as we've seen from the Dem House, being under oath doesn't mean shit. People will lie if they want to. (And the Dems don't do shit about it.)

Doesn't matter if they are under oath or not. The auditors will submit their complete report to the Senate, which is what the Senate is paying them to do.
More crapola! Nobody knows whose picking up the tab!

What I find interesting is the AZ Republicans like Townsend and Rodgers making statements now. Yet they were completely silent with the earlier audits showing no issues.

My question to them is why do they believe Cyber Ninjas findings. Has Cyber Ninjas refuted the previous reports? Have you noticed that Logan and CyFir rep talks in "could of" happened without providing any concreate evidence. Either something happened or it did not. Why fall for the "what if" game.
Did the previous audits find thousands of ballots that were never sent to voters?

Of course not. The previous audits were bullshit...and everyone knew it. No sense in talking about bullshit. Just do a real audit.

Which is what they did.

Back
Top Bottom