• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AZ Senate hearing on Maricopa County Election Audit - Feed

The audit didn't happen behind closed doors. All of it was open and transparent. And they TOLD us what they did to follow chain of custody and ballot handling. The fact that you are not aware of any of that speaks more toward you and your lack of information...not me "misrepresenting" anything.

That response letter isn't what I was talking about, but since you brought it up, I'll comment on it.

Maricopa County didn't resolve anything. All they did was badmouth Cyber Ninja and the AZ Senate. Just like how they haven't resolved any of the questions that were raised by that recent audit briefing. In that event, they didn't even send Fann a letter. They just posted some useless tweets...after Fann asked them to sit down and talk about it. It's Maricopa County doing what they've been doing all along: Oppose and Resist.

The ballot count was somewhat open. The equipment audit was not.

Your opinion is noted regarding the letter. Noted. Not one link to anything that would refute the facts presented in the letter.

Cyber Ninjas, be vague, make what if statements, and play on some peoples believes.

I am not trying to convince you of anything. Well the MCBOS are not alone in questioning the motives of CN and Fann. I as a voter in AZ am disappointed in Fann. It is not the same Republican Party when I came to the State in 89.

Last edited:
Actually, they did follow proper chain of custody and ballot handling. They have kept accountability even better than Maricopa County.

Maricopa County won't even sit down with the Senate and explain why they received tens of thousands of ballots that there is no clear indication that they were ever sent out. Pretty crappy chain of custody and ballot handling, if you ask me.
bullshit...that's precisely why Arizona cannot use the machines and have to buy new ones...

Well duh. That's because they know it's a rigged audit and only through a rigged audit will they get the result they want.

Did they get the result they wanted ?

Don't think so.

No, so sorry you seem to have problems with reality clashing with your propaganda. But that's your problem.
There is zero evidence, none, that the auditors had any agenda other than to evaluate the vote count, systems and procedures related to the 2020 election. That's what they did.

There is zero evidence, none, that the auditors had any agenda other than to evaluate the vote count, systems and procedures related to the 2020 election. That's what they did.
Uh huh. A no-name company run by a Trump Cultist who previously was in a documentary on election fraud had no other agenda for their Fraudit.

That's believable. They couldn't even lie well and in the end upheld the election results. Though they did try to throw some disinformation out there to keep the Big Lie going. There has never been actual evidence of the Big Lie, the whole thing has been nothing but an excuse and a scam since the start.

Uh huh. A no-name company run by a Trump Cultist who previously was in a documentary on election fraud had no other agenda for their Fraudit.

That's believable. They couldn't even lie well and in the end upheld the election results. Though they did try to throw some disinformation out there to keep the Big Lie going. There has never been actual evidence of the Big Lie, the whole thing has been nothing but an excuse and a scam since the start.

You just shot your argument in the foot.

Good job.

Back
Top Bottom