• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Attorney General Merrick Garland expected to name special counsel in Trump criminal probe, report says

I'm physically over the MAGAs. I can't stand them. I can't listen to a word they say without often muttering aloud to their faces, "What a ****ing moron." In this thread alone we see MAGAs saying that the Special Counsel was appointed to extend the legal investigations and processes (because Trump never delays legal processes, obviously) in order to harm Trump politically and that it was the Democrats who got Trump's nominees nominated, not Trump himself.

These people are liars. They're cowards. They're also dumber than aquarium algae. Nothing they say can be trusted, and they shouldn't have enough power to ruin the rest of our lives.
Truth is they do not think for themselves. They tune into RW media and fringe media and gobble up what they are fed. It seems there is something about them that attracts them to conspiracy theories, an addiction of sorts. It's part willful ignorance and part the inability to logically process information. What is sad is how easily they are manipulated by those who exploit them for money and power.

That isn't the point. The point is that Dems want to run against Trump.
Keeping all these allegations against Trump 'alive,' and not 'resolved' will help thwm.
The appt. of an SC drags it out.
Actually, not much of a "drag out" at all. This is not starting from scratch, the investigations are well underway. The documents case is near a prosecute/not prosecute decision. This just adds another set of competent eyes to that decision.

The DoJ is much more motivated to get on with it, which means helping Donald have his day in court to clear his name. Of course, The Donald, will want to drag that out, as there is no clearing of his name to be had. He has been caught red handed with documents that were not his and caught red-handed obstructing justice. This is good for everyone, including the Republican party, if we just get the indictments on the table.

This is all about Trump. The progressives here about keep throwing out diversions from the fact they were horribly wrong about their Trump/Russia conspiracy theory.
Nothing "horribly" wrong about that investigation, other than justice was obstructed.

I'm physically over the MAGAs. I can't stand them. I can't listen to a word they say without often muttering aloud to their faces, "What a ****ing moron." In this thread alone we see MAGAs saying that the Special Counsel was appointed to extend the legal investigations and processes (because Trump never delays legal processes, obviously) in order to harm Trump politically and that it was the Democrats who got Trump's nominees nominated, not Trump himself.

These people are liars. They're cowards. They're also dumber than aquarium algae. Nothing they say can be trusted, and they shouldn't have enough power to ruin the rest of our lives.
This is what happens when you let talk radio govern. Knew this shit would happen 15 years ago watching these types post on forums.
Their policies for the most part are anti American

Keeping all these allegations against Trump 'alive,' and not 'resolved' will help thwm.
Mueller started from a scratch and indicted manafort and gates 5 months later.

Smith from I've heard from people who know him is really aggressive

Which is probably why an SC was appointed.

For Biden, politics always comes first. Don’t believe us? Look at the carnage he’s caused.​

"Politics Uber Alles", a core Democrat / liberal / progressive value.

For Biden, politics always comes first. Don’t believe us? Look at the carnage he’s caused.​

Such embarrassing nonsense.

This is what happens when you let talk radio govern. Knew this shit would happen 15 years ago watching these types post on forums.
Their policies for the most part are anti American
There is no person who supports Donald Trump who is either a true patriot or a good person. It's just not possible. I regret how harsh that sounds, but they are on a kamikaze mission to destroy manners, decency, equality, and the country itself. I won't treat other Americans like enemies, but I surely will oppose them with every fiber of my being. They're evil and dangerous.

There is no person who supports Donald Trump who is either a true patriot or a good person. It's just not possible. I regret how harsh that sounds, but they are on a kamikaze mission to destroy manners, decency, equality, and the country itself. I won't treat other Americans like enemies, but I surely will oppose them with every fiber of my being. They're evil and dangerous.
Oh no I agree. Hillary was honestly right. She just didn't understand how much they would scream while calling her a bitch or worse

CARNAGE!

I use extreme words because I don't understand things. .blaagahahaaaahahaaagggg!

And there ya go.
Keep running while editing my posts. Fits your type like a glove.

"Bullshit. Seriously. Whatever happened to personal responsibility? Trump can do no wrong in your eyes. He isn't responsible for the countless crimes he has committed. He isn't responsible for inciting violence. He isn't responsible for cultivating and encouraging abject stupidity. He isn't responsible for failing miserably in the office of the president. He isn't even responsible for, according to you, putting all of those abysmal candidates on ballots and deciding for himself that he wants to run for president again. I hope he wins the nomination. I'm sure some Democrats do too. Let him finally put the steaming pile of dog shit that is the modern Republican party into the ground under 100 feet of dirt.

"Yet all you can do is spit and foam and point at Democrats. It's pathetic."

Keep running while editing my posts. Fits your type like a glove.

"Bullshit. Seriously. Whatever happened to personal responsibility? Trump can do no wrong in your eyes. He isn't responsible for the countless crimes he has committed. He isn't responsible for inciting violence. He isn't responsible for cultivating and encouraging abject stupidity. He isn't responsible for failing miserably in the office of the president. He isn't even responsible for, according to you, putting all of those abysmal candidates on ballots and deciding for himself that he wants to run for president again. I hope he wins the nomination. I'm sure some Democrats do too. Let him finally put the steaming pile of dog shit that is the modern Republican party into the ground under 100 feet of dirt.

"Yet all you can do is spit and foam and point at Democrats. It's pathetic."

There is nothing else in that post to which to respond.

Back
Top Bottom