• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

At this point who thinks Biden wins it all?

If they remove the legislative filibuster, the only thing the GOP will be choking is... polite company prevents me from finishing this sentence... :ROFLMAO:
I get it, you want permanent Leftist ONE PARTY rule in the US. Not going to happen. If you thought 2010 was a bloodbath, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I get it, you want permanent Leftist ONE PARTY rule in the US. Not going to happen. If you thought 2010 was a bloodbath, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Relax francis

Democrats will win the house, senate and presidency.

The hatred for trump among voters is strong.

trump is the best thing that's happened to democrats since FDR and the New Deal.

Republicans should've nominated someone better than trump. It's their fault they've lost.
I would amend that " It's their fault they've lost." to that it will be their fault that they lost in 2020. But I would also add, it was the democrats fault for losing in 2016 by nominating Hillary Clinton. Surely, the two major parties had better candidates, better people other than these two bottom of the barrel dregs. It like both major parties conducted an exhaustive search for the two most disliked and unwanted candidates to become president and nominated them back in 2016.

I do think that Trump losing to a bland, uncharismatic, old white male who's been around since Christ was a Corporal says more about Trump and the GOP mindset back in 2016 than Biden or anyone else. The old cliche of "What were they thinking," comes to mind. Of course the same thing could be said about the democrats and their nominee back in 2016. Oh well, it was that it was and it is what it is.

If the senate removes the legislative filibuster, all the GOP will be able to do is get guest appearances on the Tucker Carlson show and whine about the mean ole democrats...
It's amazing that someone from either party would write this with a "what the heck" or "they should" tone. Just amazing!

I am shaking in my boots...

It's amazing that someone from either party would write this with a "what the heck" or "they should" tone. Just amazing!

Meh, the GOP will either change or die... makes no difference to me... It's time to remind conservatives that "liberals" also have a say in how this country is run...

Did you all see that RCP has Arizona tied?

I think this race is going to be a lot closer than people think.

You make me chuckle every time you show up to carry water for Trump. BTW who is that in your avatar? Is that you?

They look really good at this point. Trump's not out of it, but it seems that things are trending Biden and Democrats these days.
IMO The Donald shot himself in the foot when he tried to generate a fear of mail in voting and claimed widespread fraud. Now, there's even more awareness, more efforts to get people registered and out voting, and it's probably too late for him to do anything to save himself. So many people have voted already...and arent shy about saying they went with Biden.

1604025288379.png

Attachments

• 1604024818825.png
    1604024818825.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1604024967851.png
    1604024967851.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 0
Can you imagine if BIDEN won Florida and Texas? Highly doubtful, but it sure would send a message that America is truly fed up with Trump and his shady administration.

Objectively looking at this
Conventional wisdom says mail in ballots will heavily favor democrats will in person voting favors republicans. Between early voting and mail ins I think we arr close to 70 million already which is something for dems to be optimistic about. Thats about 50% of the total votes from 2016.

Republicans can be optimostic that not all of those votes are for dems because early votimg and military are included in that number. Republicans have also outpaced dems in voter registration and they are boasting about a more aggressive ground game.

In the end i think its gonna be a lot of close races that the courts are gonna decide. I dont think we will know who won before thanksgiving

That is almost funny in a sick kind of way.

Can you imagine if BIDEN won Florida and Texas? Highly doubtful, but it sure would send a message that America is truly fed up with Trump and his shady administration.

Joe Biden has a very good chance of winning Florida. If he does, we don't need to wait on Pennsylvania to find out who wins.

Joe Biden has a very good chance of winning Florida. If he does, we don't need to wait on Pennsylvania to find out who wins.
I'm still afraid Biden could lose all of them. How many Trump supporters are voting on Tuesday? I mean, in all reality Trump could win Arizona, Texas, Florida, NC, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan? I know that's a stretch but I'm still scared.

Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan are considered safe for Joe Biden now, I honestly do not see how the rattlesnake can win in Joe Biden's birth state, which everyone expected to be blue in 2016.

Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan are considered safe for Joe Biden now, I honestly do not see how the rattlesnake can win in Joe Biden's birth state, which everyone expected to be blue in 2016.
I wouldn't count on Wisconsin being "safe" for Biden, it's polling right where it was on Election Day 2016.

Trafalgar just released some new state polls tonight. They have Trump up by 3 in Florida and up by 2 in Michigan. Also, they have Biden only up by 2 in Nevada.

Trafalgar simply put is full of shit. Trump is getting slaughtered in Michigan. He will also lose Pennsylvania and Wisconsin handily. Would not be surprised if Biden wins Ohio. People are just tired of the daily bullshit from the charleton.

I don't know Fiddler. I kind of have a whole new outlook on things after seeing those Trafalgar polls. Also, Ernst and Collins are looking better now too. Several months ago I was feeling that Trump might pull this off with a smaller victory than in 2016 and the Senate may stay in the hands of the GOP, but with only 51 seats. I still don't think that a terribly unrealistic prediction. With that said, a Biden victory and Dem Senate wouldn't stun me. Logically, this could go either way pretty easily.

Back
Top Bottom