• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Assassination of JFK

Re: Assisination of JFK

That's a great question. I really don't know, though I could speculate on a couple of reasons, one more sinister than the other. The fact remains that an air conditioner repair man found a .3006 shell casing on top of the Dal-Tex building in 1977. The Ammo was from 1959 or 1960. There aren't any instances of someone firing a rfle in Dealy Plaza from that time period except the assassination.

do you have a link or something?

Part of the problem is that no one looked for shells anywhere except the Book Depository.

i highly doubt that. if there were bullets near the grassy knoll or somewhere, it would be on the news at least somewhere (book, website)

But you're still missing the point--just because Oswald had been in the Marines is not a reason in itself to suspect him.

i'm not saying that just because he was in the marines he is a suspect. i'm saying that he has a much better chance of making the shot that the average joe. and i'm sure the other employees working at the TSBD were average joes.

The angle of attack is such that the people seated in front of Kennedy would have been no impediment; the sight line from the sixth floor window was elevated enough that there was a clear shot over the heads of the people seated in front of Kennedy.

but the head shot would be easier to hit from elm because there was no chance of someone else getting in the way on houston.

That's the official version, but if you go look at Brennan's initial statement, it was very vague. He claimed to have seen a handsome man, slender, wearing white clothes.

"...a white man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender and would weigh about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definately not a suit."

howard brennan:
http://www.webcom.com/~lpease/collections/assassinations/jfk/origwit.htm

i think that this description is enough for tippit to stop oswald on the street

I'm not sure he qualified as handsome.

haha

As an aside, Brennan also made the statement that he was certain he could identify the man again if he saw him. But he failed to pick Oswald out of a lineup.

do you have a quote or link?

Why do that at the crime scene? I agree it's possible, but I don't think it's likely he'd have done that. More likely is that the gun that shot Tippit was a semi-automatic. Other witnesses aside from Mrs Markham claimed to have seen a semi-auto pistol.

you said yourself that he wasn't thinking straight.

i don't think he was either. i think that he was worked up about the assassionation that he wasn't really thinking straight and get emptied the shells on the crime scene and didn't buy a movie ticket

i'm not an expert on guns but wouldn't a semi-auto be harder to conceal?

Oh, I don't think he was innocent. I just don't think he killed anyone. He was under the impression he was working for a government agency, and it dawned on him, after hearing that Kennedy had been shot and he wasn't involved, that he was being set up.

so he was guilty of what?

1) He wanted to be caught (in which case, why struggle?)

he shot tippit. i think that's struggling.

he struggled w/ the cops when they approached him at the movie theater.

when he was arrensted, he said many times that he was innocent.

Well, I don't think he did shoot Tippit. Mrs. Markham had to be led to identify him in the police lineup. Both she and the other witnesses described someone completely different.

link?

Also interesting in that the Dallas police found no palm or finger prints on the rifle, and neither did the FBI. The FBI sent it back to Dallas a month after the assassination, and only then did a Dallas officer lift a print. Given that, and given the clear differences in the rifles that the DPD and the FBI photographed, I think it's pretty likely that the print was a plant.

link?

nort said:
do you have a link or something?

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/11th_Issue/guns_dp.html

About halfway down the page, note 48. The entire article is interesting, though.

Also, see:

Extra Bullets and Missed Shots in Dealey Plaza

nort said:
i highly doubt that. if there were bullets near the grassy knoll or somewhere, it would be on the news at least somewhere (book, website)

JFK MURDER SOLVED - Is James Files telling the truth

I'm not sure how much stock I put in the James Files story, but it appears that at least one shell was found there. I don't think there's any reason for Rademacher to have lied about finding the shell as he hasn't made any money or sought a lot of fame. I think he was just a guy who thought it would be interesting to dig around the knoll.

nort said:
but the head shot would be easier to hit from elm because there was no chance of someone else getting in the way on houston.

The only way for someone to be in the way on houston would have been for them to stand up in their seat.

nort said:
"...a white man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender and would weigh about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definately not a suit."

howard brennan:
http://www.webcom.com/~lpease/collec...fk/origwit.htm

i think that this description is enough for tippit to stop oswald on the street

See:

Original Witness Statements re the Kennedy Assassination

nort said:

See above.

nort said:
i'm not an expert on guns but wouldn't a semi-auto be harder to conceal?

Depends entirely on the gun. There are some small semi-autos, and some large revolvers.

nort said:
so he was guilty of what?

Probably of various petty crimes, and possibly of conspiring to kill Kennedy. The evidence is pretty overwhelming that he at least thought he was working for one or more intelligence agencies. I think he was set up, and shortly after the assassination, it dawned on him that he was being set up. But he couldn't be sure. So he did what you or I would do in that situation--he tried a half-hearted effort to get away, but at the same time still held out hope that he wasn't the scapegoat. Think about it--if he really had just murdered the President, why didn't he get his wallet and any cash he had at home along with anything else valuable, and get on the first bus heading anywhere? Why leave his wallet--and especially most of his cash--at home?

nort said:
he shot tippit. i think that's struggling.

he struggled w/ the cops when they approached him at the movie theater.

when he was arrensted, he said many times that he was innocent.

I was considering possibilities in the abstract--why would someone guilty of the murder of the President and a police officer fail to purchase a ticket when going into a theater, especially when he had the money on him to do so? If he wanted to be caught, once he actually wascaught, why did he struggle?

nort said:

Did Markham Identify Oswald?

As to information about the whole print on the rifle bit, see:

Planted Palm Print?

The story about the print is not exactly as I remembered it, but nevertheless very questionable.

any pics? wouldn't something like this be on the news or at least well known if it was true?

i don't believe on word that comes out of files' mouth. that guy is a kook that just wants some publicity

the have brennan's statement that has him describing oswald correctly

Think about it--if he really had just murdered the President, why didn't he get his wallet and any cash he had at home along with anything else valuable, and get on the first bus heading anywhere? Why leave his wallet--and especially most of his cash--at home?

because he was so nervous and worked up about assassionating the prez

I was considering possibilities in the abstract--why would someone guilty of the murder of the President and a police officer fail to purchase a ticket when going into a theater, especially when he had the money on him to do so? If he wanted to be caught, once he actually wascaught, why did he struggle?

i don't think that he was thinking straight because he had just assassionated the prez and killed tippit so he was just trying to quickly find a hiding spot

i don't think that he wanted to be caught

she descibed him as 150-160 pounds which was correct even though she said "slightly heavy"

As to information about the whole print on the rifle bit, see:

Planted Palm Print?

The story about the print is not exactly as I remembered it, but nevertheless very questionable.

how credible is this 'Michael T. Griffith'? how do i (or anyone) know what he's saying is true?

Wow, Nort, I'm sorry, but I completely forgot about this thread. Please forgive my late reply.

nort said:
any pics? wouldn't something like this be on the news or at least well known if it was true?

I would imagine there are pics somewhere. I do not know where to find them, though.

You'd be amazed at how much is true but not well known. I got quite a lesson in this when Princess Diana died. I was still pretty young and naieve. I bought a newspaper that next morning, and of course the entire front page, and the two following, were devoted to Princess Diana dying. I perused all of it, interested in really only that. But I took a lunch later that day and realized I had forgot to bring my book, so I decided to read the rest of the newspaper. Buried on page 8 was a story about how an armed militia in Algeria rolled into a village of some 450 people in the pre-dawn hours, and hacked them all to death. Every last man, woman, and child, and all the livestock, everything. Slaughtered with knives, machettes, and axes. It occurred to me that aparently the brutal ending of 450 black lives was not as big as the accidental ending of a single white woman, as famous as she might have been. I began to wonder what other stories tend to slip through the mainstream press. I found that quite a large number do.

So no, it does not follow that this should have been all over the news; and I would not be surprised if there was plenty more that wasn't all over the news.

nort said:
i don't believe on word that comes out of files' mouth. that guy is a kook that just wants some publicity

I agree about 95%--I always hold out some skepticism that I might be wrong but that is my read of Files. However, the point is that it's James Rademacher who is telling the story about what he found, not Files. Files seems to have coopted his story.

I think it likely that there was an assassin (not Files) there, and he left a cartridge behind.

nort said:
the have brennan's statement that has him describing oswald correctly

Only in very vague terms. The description could have applied to any number of people who would not really compare to Oswald.

nort said:
because he was so nervous and worked up about assassionating the prez

Few of Oswald's moves in the months leading up to the assassination were disorganized or unpurposeful. It seems very unlikely that he would plan to shoot the President and not have a way to escape.

nort said:
i don't think that he was thinking straight because he had just assassionated the prez and killed tippit so he was just trying to quickly find a hiding spot

i don't think that he wanted to be caught

The official version has him thinking quite methodically right up to the point of the assassination, and then he apparently falls apart. Doesn't seem to make sense to me. I think it makes more sense that he received a nasty shock at the time of the assassination, where he then realizes he's in a world of hurt.

nort said:
she descibed him as 150-160 pounds which was correct even though she said "slightly heavy"

She also described him as having bushy hair, which was incorrect. Her statement seems very unreliable, and the way the lineup was conducted was attrocious.

nort said:
how credible is this 'Michael T. Griffith'? how do i (or anyone) know what he's saying is true?

I'm afraid I can't answer that. How does anyone know the Warren Commission was credible? How about Gerald Posner?

i wish i could find a link but i saw on tv yesterday that some people are re-evaluating the fragments of the bullets to see if they really was a second shooter. the conspiracy still lives...

Does anyone know if JFK survived the assasination if he would have involved the US in the Vietnam war? Since the cover up probably was to the highest level. I heard someone from the administration made tons of money because of the vietnam war.

i wish i could find a link but i saw on tv yesterday that some people are re-evaluating the fragments of the bullets to see if they really was a second shooter. the conspiracy still lives...

That is what someone mentioned to me a few days back. The bullets did not match the gun used. The russians would not do it since they backed out of the crisis in Cuba, earlier. It will be bad strategy because it will surely push the world into WW III. Lots of people from latin america believes its a mafia hit. When this happens no one questions this during those years.

He had signed an executive order to begin withdrawing our troops from Vietnam starting in December of 1963. Johnson reversed that order two days into his presidency.

one of the people my boss knew, who lived during that time, always said Johnson killed Kennedy to get the job.
i dont know....
but it would be convienant, wouldnt it?
but the list of who could have done it is huge.
could be CIA, Russians ( but doubtful), white supremacists, and the list goes on and on

one of the people my boss knew, who lived during that time, always said Johnson killed Kennedy to get the job.
i dont know....
but it would be convienant, wouldnt it?
but the list of who could have done it is huge.
could be CIA, Russians ( but doubtful), white supremacists, and the list goes on and on

I eliminated the russians because if they wanted to do something they would have done it during the cuba crisis. Someone benefited from the war in vietnam and I would think this is the most possible lead. Most people I met says its the mafia and even Marilyn Monroe was implicated.

The window that Oswalt fired from went up on bid for $3,000,000. Back to the issue, I don't believe there was a conspiracy but if there was I would point to the mob for these reasons.1- Brother Bobby was going after the mob like at no other time in history. 2- John was poking Marylin and Giancanna was hot for her. 3- there was bad blood between the mob and Joe Kennedy related to illegal booze. 4- maybe they blamed JFK for losing the millions they lost when Castro took over Cuba. 5-Hoffa was ticking off the mob big time and Bobby was viewed as offering protection to Hoffa from the mob for information about the mob. 6- That was some r-e-a-l good shooting that only a pro could pull off.

The window that Oswalt fired from went up on bid for $3,000,000. Back to the issue, I don't believe there was a conspiracy but if there was I would point to the mob for these reasons.1- Brother Bobby was going after the mob like at no other time in history. 2- John was poking Marylin and Giancanna was hot for her. 3- there was bad blood between the mob and Joe Kennedy related to illegal booze. 4- maybe they blamed JFK for losing the millions they lost when Castro took over Cuba. 5-Hoffa was ticking off the mob big time and Bobby was viewed as offering protection to Hoffa from the mob for information about the mob. 6- That was some r-e-a-l good shooting that only a pro could pull off.

Good points, it does look like a case of a mob hit. There certainly a conspiracy since the bullet found with no damage is now in question. It appeared that one of the government officials had just throw it in the car. It also very convenient that Oswald was killed fairly easily. If you are a sniper it takes people a while to figure out where the shot had come from better yet catching a sniper is hard to do unless they shot from the same point repeatedly. It makes you wonder.

In thinking about whodunit in the JFK assassination, there are a few considerations to keep in mind:

1) We know from film and document evidence that the usual security precautions were not in place for the Dallas trip. That morning, agent Emory Roberts called off the agents that would normally ride behind the president's limo, and on the sideboard, preventing a good shot for a sniper. We know that the military, which would normally have been employed to weld manhole covers along the route shut, and to secure buildings along the route, was told to stand down.

2) We know that there is a difference between the observations of the Parkland doctors and the autopsy photos. Especially given that one of the Parkland doctors was a neurosurgeon who examined the head-wound closely, and also given internal evidence in the x-rays and photos themselves, we can conclude that the autopsy evidence was tampered with.

3) We know that someone was attempting to impersonate Oswald several months prior to the assassination.

4) We know that when Oswald was killed, the normal security precautions were not in place.

5) We know that the Zapruder film was tampered with.

6) We know that other photographic evidence of the assassination was tampered with, or suppressed.

Now, the question can be asked whether it's reasonable to assume that whoever did all this was involved in the assassination. I think it's likely. If we can make that assumption, then who had the power to do all this?

The KGB or the Cubans could have sent a team of assassins to Dealy Plaza, and they could have at least gotten off a couple shots at Kennedy. But they certainly couldn't have controlled the autopsy results or tampered with the photographic evidence.

The Mafia could have done the same, but they couldn't have called of the Secret Service and the Military, and they couldn't have covered it up afterwards.

The only group with the kind of power necessary to a) reduce security in Dallas, b) kill the President and c) cover it up afterwards, is a cabal of military, secret service, various private interests, and CIA. Researchers have managed to uncover the names of some of the people probably involved--including the names of probable trigger-men. We have a rough idea of how the conspiracy was executed. We'll probably never know the complete truth unless we invent time-travel, but we can get down to a very narrow set of possibilities.

Yes there are tons of funny stuff on record. Does anyone recall reading that all documentation will be handed over in the yers 2025? I recall seeing this more than once way back when.

It was a coup d'état from the inside.

The Mafia could have done the same, but they couldn't have called of the Secret Service and the Military, and they couldn't have covered it up afterwards.

On the contrary, organized crime had many paid officials in various parts of the government and once you have these officials in your payroll, they can make deals with the other portions of the forces that keeps this country safe.. like the military. Nothing has changed today, you can easily buy a politician, better yet put one of yours in politics or even in the white house. I would still say the front runner would have been organized crime. Can't be the russians or cubans since it would have started WW III and they were not ready for this yet. JFK was killed from within. I wouldn't be surprise if ex president johnson would be implicated by this new theory. As the old saying say "follow the money trail".

On Oswald murder, I wa always curious why it was so easy and Ruby had a clear shot. In a normal situation, Oswald would have been protected just like a president but someone wanted thim out of the picture since the nation thought Oswald was the killer. No one would ever investigate further.

One huge fact that shoots down conspoiracy theories is after the shooting Oswald was walking around outside with $13 in his pocket flagging down a cab. If he where the fall guy, in my mind he would have had a vehicle waiting for him at the door of the depository for a fast as light getaway and then he would have been murdered and disposed of. Both the mob and CIA, FBI or whoever would have handled it that way.

politicanalyst said:
On the contrary, organized crime had many paid officials in various parts of the government and once you have these officials in your payroll, they can make deals with the other portions of the forces that keeps this country safe.. like the military.

We know that during that period, generally the CIA used the mafia, not the other way around. The mafia wouldn't have had the kind of money to effectively bribe the right people, especially since there would have been no guarantee that the bribe would have worked.

And knowing who were the right people to bribe wouldn't have been so easy beforehand, either. How would anyone in the mafia have known to bribe the two generals (whose names escape me) who made the decision to do the autopsy at Bethesda? Beforehand, someone would probably have thought that the President (i.e. Johnson), or a member of the Kennedy family, would make that call.

It becomes difficult, moreover, to explain the suspicious behavior of business leaders and government and CIA officials/ agents prior to the assassination in the context of a bribery scheme. The problem still comes down to who had the power to do all the things we know were done. Those people, and no others, excercised that power to the ends history records. Saying that they were paid to do so, especially when they had other compelling motives, merely adds complexity for which there is no evidence.

We know pretty well now what the Mafia was up to at that time, thanks to diaries that have come to light, people who have come forward in their old age to tell the truth, etc. etc. Trying to engineer control of the U.S. government wasn't something they were capable of or interested in.

Now, all that said, the mafia was up to their hips in it. The CIA had mafia contacts that they used to their advantage. At least two of the guys I suspect were trigger men had mafia ties, and it's certain that prominent members of the mafia had foreknowledge of the assassination. Just keep in mind that both the CIA and the Secret Service are dominant organizations; they wouldn't let the mafia call the shots (pun intended).

Politic Analyst said:
Nothing has changed today, you can easily buy a politician, better yet put one of yours in politics or even in the white house.

Quite true, except for the "easily" bit. There can only be one guy on top at a time, and lots of moneyed interests in the U.S. are trying to make it their guy all the time.

What typically happens, rather than a manchurian candidate type scenario, is that politicians are free agents who sell their services to the highest bidder. And very often, those bidders' interests are not mutually exclusive. The same guy can help the coal mining industry and Wal Mart without any conflict.

Politic Analyst said:
I would still say the front runner would have been organized crime.

I disagree.

Politic Analyst said:
Can't be the russians or cubans since it would have started WW III and they were not ready for this yet.

It appears likely that the initial plan was to blame it on the Cubans for the purpose of getting a war with them. But the political will for that kind of action never materialized after the assassination.

Politic Analyst said:
JFK was killed from within. I wouldn't be surprise if ex president johnson would be implicated by this new theory. As the old saying say "follow the money trail".

1) What new theory?

2) There is some reason to suspect that Johnson was involved. He had the motive--Kennedy was at least toying with the idea of booting him off the ticket in '64. He was in a meeting the day prior with John Foster Dulles, Senator Yarborough, and some prominent members of the John Birch Society at his Texas ranch. His mistress claims that he confessed to her one evening that he'd been part of the conspiracy, and E. Howard Hunt's account of the assassination includes Johnson as well.

But I think if he was involved, he was a secondary player. He probably knew about it beforehand and didn't say anything to stop it. After all, that was the only way he could become President. I think he was approached by the conspirators and given a choice--cooperate, be their man, or suffer the same fate.

I think this fits both with Johnson's prior actions and his alleged confession, but also with the fact that he was genuinely bothered by the assassination. Despite the fact that he endorsed the Warren Report, he publicly averred that he thought there had been a conspiracy. He felt genuinely bad for the Kennedy family, especially Jackie. I think he was aware, like no president before him, how easily he could be led to the slaughter. Kennedy himself was warned multiple times about going to Dallas and didn't listen. Once in Dallas, he certainly didn't notice the curious lack of security. He had absolutely no clue, until seconds before his head exploded, what was about to happen. Johnson was well aware that if he didn't capitulate to the authors of that event, he would suffer the same fate. But I don't think it ever quite sat well with him. In my book, Johnson is a very tragic figure.

Politic Analyst said:
On Oswald murder, I wa always curious why it was so easy and Ruby had a clear shot. In a normal situation, Oswald would have been protected just like a president but someone wanted thim out of the picture since the nation thought Oswald was the killer. No one would ever investigate further.

It's come to light in the last few years, based on department records and also archival film footage that a Dallas Police Officer whose name escapes me must have let Ruby into that basement, something that is not explainable by incompetence or luck.

rhinefire said:
One huge fact that shoots down conspoiracy theories is after the shooting Oswald was walking around outside with $13 in his pocket flagging down a cab. If he where the fall guy, in my mind he would have had a vehicle waiting for him at the door of the depository for a fast as light getaway and then he would have been murdered and disposed of. Both the mob and CIA, FBI or whoever would have handled it that way.

1) It's about as certain as anything that Oswald at least thought he was working for some government agency, perhaps either CIA or Army Intelligence, prior to the assassination.

2) The goal with Oswald (it seems to me) was indeed to make him the fall guy. That means he had to be convicted in the public mind, and his murder had to be public. He had to look like a lone nut. Having a getaway car waiting would have indicated a conspiracy involving at least one other person since Oswald didn't know how to drive.

3) Prior to the assassination, Oswald's movements were always purposeful and well-thought-out. Oswald was intelligent, although socially challenged. After the assassination, his movements make very little sense from the perspective of someone trying to avoid capture. What I think happened is that he was told that he would be participating in an "operation" at the TSBD that day--and he probably knew it was to kill Kennedy. He was told to wait in the lunch room for orders, no doubt. Those orders never came, the Prez was shot anyway, and it dawned on him that he was being set up. So he fell apart. He didn't have any kind of getaway plan, though based on his prior movements, we can infer that he would have had he planned the assassination himself.

Quite the contrary. If he had of been a lone gunman, he would have made a fast as light getaway. He would have never been murdered and disposed of by the mob, CIA or FBI because they would have been scratching their asses for at least a week or so trying to piece together who did it. Look at the Oklahoma bombing in 1995, 32 years later. It took at least a week to put things together to figure out who did it and catch Timothy McVeigh.

Oswald was captured at the movie theatre within hours because that was where he was instructed to be. The rendezvous spot for further instructions.

In examining the video on how oswald was shot, there is no way Ruby would ever get away. In the mob there is an honor system of who would take the fall for a bigger fish. At this point the citizens of the US believe that they had the presidents killer. Anyone who kills him can be seen as a patriot. Minimal risk. On top of it seems that high ranking officials of the government were involved and this even makes it for appealing for a fall guy.

We know that during that period, generally the CIA used the mafia, not the other way around. The mafia wouldn't have had the kind of money to effectively bribe the right people, especially since there would have been no guarantee that the bribe would have worked.

The mafia had plenty of income during those years. Just the gambling industry alone made tons of money. As for the CIA, we all now that a rogue agent can crop up at anytime. Oswald did not have tha capabilities to plan such a plot and remove critical security measures that would prohibit the plot from working.

The Warren Commission's agenda was Oswald acted alone, LBJ wanted to stop all the conspiracy rumors circulating and to stop independent investigations by Texas and Congress. The fact that the Government took the investigation autority from Texas and gave it to the FBI only fuled the Conspiracy rumors. Killing a President at the time was a routine murder and should have been investigated by the Dallas authorities. Rumors started within hours of the Assassination, the offical story was three empty shells were found on the sixth floor of the TSBD. One hit JFK in the upper back, One hit Gov. Connally and one hit JFK in the head. Shortly there after a man named tauge came forth and said he was hit in the cheek. FBI confirmed that a bullet had hit the curb and tague was hit by a piece of the concreate , he was standing by the triple under pass near Main St. The official story Three shots, three hits did not account for this 4th shot. Then the conspiracy rumors started flying. The fact the the Doctors at Park Land Hospital stated that JFK"s throat wound was an entrance wound. The confrontation and the removal of JFK"s body back to DC ( Texas law required an Autopsy of the body before removal from the State) This is what the Warren Commission was faced with and had to disprove all the rumors,their job was to convince the American public that Oswald acted alone and they tried to by collecting evidence that only supported Oswald as the lone Gunman. Here is an article called what bothers me, which has some good points http://dealey.org/bother.htm

lee harvey oswald did it unfortunitly people are more likely to be seduced by conspiracy theories than look at the facts and while anythings possible all the facts and evidence point to lee harvey oswald.

Its strange how people seem more comftable with thinking their government acts like a totalitarian regime then they are with the fact any crazy person with a gun can shoot any given the oppertunity.
If Oswald was the lone gunman why was the Warren Commission held in secracy, why was records sealed for 75 years? I think you might want to read the facts again, the facts or lack of, that the Government presented are the reason for the conspiracies that continue to this day.

If Oswald was the lone gunman why was the Warren Commission held in secracy, why was records sealed for 75 years? I think you might want to read the facts again, the facts or lack of, that the Government presented are the reason for the conspiracies that continue to this day.

The only issue of today is that most if not all of the people that were involved are probably all dead. Evidences have been tampered with and its not because of human mistakes, someone really wanted to clean up the tracks that might have implicated them in the 60's. We can only use logic and it sure looks like a conspiracy to get rid of kennedy.

Back
Top Bottom