• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ask Barack Obama one question

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The guy played basketball on the White House grounds, he named Jay-Z as one of his favorite artists, etc. Even if you don't like him, he's approachable in person.

One way to tell that is by how he approaches other people. I guess you already saw this in the news.
170709-obama-holding-baby-1-se-1057a_d010cfa7a14cdf58bd8b29d7dc7f365c.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Ok, I'll start off the thread.

Obama, you were first a college professor, and later a politician. What is the difference between liberal and progressive in theory and in practice?

Where's your wedding ring?

Why didn't you close down Gitmo?

why are your college records sealed or unavailable

Good catch. I did a quick search and throughout his Presidency he periodically didn't wear it. Though I admit I periodically let my ring finger "breathe" too.

A progressive is the one that farts, while a liberal is the one that smells the farts. Or in other words, the progressive is the one that comes up with the crazy **** liberals will be parroting in the future.

Obama = nice person :applaud

Trump = mean old angry man boy ..........

Good catch. I did a quick search and throughout his Presidency he periodically didn't wear it. Though I admit I periodically let my ring finger "breathe" too.

I figured there was some reason that wasn't nefarious. Just curious.

Why did you expand the patriot act when you said you would repeal it?

Why did you grant China a fait accompli to turn the South China Sea into their personal Lake?

How do you explain making fun of Romney for being worried about Russia considering the current situation and your opinion on it? Do you support 1980's foreign policy like Romney?

A progressive is the one that farts, while a liberal is the one that smells the farts. Or in other words, the progressive is the one that comes up with the crazy **** liberals will be parroting in the future.

Look at their crazy **** of the past: social security, Medicare, anti-lynching laws, unemployment insurance, workers comp, the right to organize, civil rights laws, enviornmental legislation, equal pay laws... Things can only get worse in the future if liberals are in charge. The carnage will continue.

My husband of over 40 years only wears his for special outings.
Years ago when he was building our first house he caught the ring in a drill and almost lost his finger.

Rings can be dangerous when water skiing and partaking in other activities too.

I can no longer wear my beautiful wedding ring because it pinches a nerve in my finger and my finger and my hand falls asleep. Instead I constenly wear a beautiful necklace he gave me and only remove it when I have surgery , or X-rays , etc.

My ring is locked in our safe and our children will inherit it one day.

Last edited:
Why did you release your tax returns ?

I don't wear one. Never have.

Why did you have to prove birther trump wrong a liar with releasing your birth certificate ?

Why didn't you swing a grand bargain, cut a deal with Vlad and send all the Right Wingnuts to Siberia?

Why did it take you until December 2010, when McConnell said he'd make you a one-term president, before you realized that the GOPukkkes were the enemy within determined to blockade any achievements for you ?

Why do you hate America?

Why do you think Rev. Wright chose to serve his Nation while the 4F twins Cheney and trump went the chickenhawk route ?

Why do you think Rev. Wright chose to serve his Nation while the 4F twins Cheney and trump went the chickenhawk route ?

Can you read? Is says ask him ONE ?

How were you and your family able to "go high when they went low?" throughout your presidency?

How do you feel when you see your policies on Syria and Afghanistan taken up by the 45 administration?

Back
Top Bottom