• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As California authorities search for suspected cop killer, illegally in US, Trump calls for 'Border

The legal immigrant (Ronil Singh) loved America, and even put his life on the line to serve the community of Newman. The illegal immigrant was a criminal, had been previously deported, and didn't give a flying you-know about American laws. I do partially blame Democrats, especially the wealthy elite in this state who segregate themselves into predominantly white areas, while preaching the diversity gospel. Barack Obama, Jerry Brown, & Nancy Pelosi all live in Californian communities with little to no diversity, a difficult feat to achieve in 2018.

And you assume a wall would stop someone criminals? In the areas where there are walls smugglers have built tunnels to get through, so criminals find a way. Enforcing e-verify is to keep the bulk of illegals who are here to work.
I'm so sick of the "but they will build tunnels" argument. If they use tunnels to smuggle people . How long before border agents catch and question some of them and how long before they talk? Then that expensive and time consuming tunnel and whomever is operating it will get discovered. Yes the do tunnel and smuggle drugs but we also find the tunnels and drugs don't talk like illegal immigrants will. The BP is also smart they set up road block and check cars a few miles away from major illegal crossing points. Do you think they wouldn't notice a lot of illegals coming from a particular area of the wall and then start looking for the source of the illegal crossing? The whole "but they will build tunnels" argument is full of holes. Pun intended.

[h=1]As California authorities search for suspected cop killer, illegally in US, Trump calls for 'Border Security'[/h]
Authorities say a gunman suspected of killing a California police officer is in the country illegally. The officer from the small town of Newman, Cpl. Ronil Singh, was a native of Fiji. (Dec. 27) AP

California authorities are searching for a man who killed a small-town police officer the day after Christmas, a manhunt that prompted a tweet on Thursday from President Donald Trump.
Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson saidThursday they have identified the suspect who fatally shot Newman Police Department Cpl. Ronil Singh during a traffic stop, saying the man is living illegally in the United States but not naming him.
"We will relentlessly continue to hunt our suspect down and bring him to justice so that ... we can bring closure onto this community and this police department," Christianson said. “This suspect is in our country illegally. He doesn’t belong here. He is a criminal."

The officer has a 5 month old child whose child and mother will never see his father and her husband again.

Add another murder victim to the thousands of victims of violence at the hand of illegal immigrants and more blood on the Democratic Party sacrificial alter of American lives. Those favoring illegal migrants can hope that Democratic Governor Jerry Brown will add this murderer to the list of convicted illegal immigrants he has granted a pardon to.

let people without a history of violent crime in unrestricted and id love more border security

And you assume a wall would stop someone criminals? In the areas where there are walls smugglers have built tunnels to get through, so criminals find a way. Enforcing e-verify is to keep the bulk of illegals who are here to work.

Tunnels are dangerous and expensive and can only facilitate Small amounts of trafficking before they are discovered and collapsed. A wall doesn’t have to be 100% effective, if it causes traffickers to expand more resources to move less people and product, It has already worked. E-Verify is a separate issue, and I also have no problem with allowing more legal Mexican immigration and working permits, This however is not a reason to not construct border barriers now.

The legal immigrant (Ronil Singh) loved America, and even put his life on the line to serve the community of Newman. The illegal immigrant was a criminal, had been previously deported, and didn't give a flying you-know about American laws. I do partially blame Democrats, especially the wealthy elite in this state who segregate themselves into predominantly white areas, while preaching the diversity gospel. Barack Obama, Jerry Brown, & Nancy Pelosi all live in Californian communities with little to no diversity, a difficult feat to achieve in 2018.

Gov Brown lived in downtown Sacramento...You are a Liar

Tunnels are dangerous and expensive and can only facilitate Small amounts of trafficking before they are discovered and collapsed. A wall doesn’t have to be 100% effective, if it causes traffickers to expand more resources to move less people and product, It has already worked. E-Verify is a separate issue, and I also have no problem with allowing more legal Mexican immigration and working permits, This however is not a reason to not construct border barriers now.

The Wall is a giant waste of money....Which the Democrats will NEVER agree to fund,...Give it up

The Wall is a giant waste of money....Which the Democrats will NEVER agree to fund,...Give it up

No, the wall is not a giant waste of money. Whether or not the Democrats give it up remains to be seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the wall is not a giant waste of money. Whether or not the Democrats give it up remains to be seen

Maybe all the old white men that want the wall can start a go fund me page?...Oh wait a minute they have...Donate...Do it now!

Maybe all the old white men that want the wall can start a go fund me page?...Oh wait a minute they have...Donate...Do it now!

I absolutely would donate, however I don’t necessarily trust who began the go fund me, and in any event if you give money to the united states treasury it goes into the general fund and that is subject to appropriation by Congress

I'm so sick of the "but they will build tunnels" argument. If they use tunnels to smuggle people . How long before border agents catch and question some of them and how long before they talk? Then that expensive and time consuming tunnel and whomever is operating it will get discovered. Yes the do tunnel and smuggle drugs but we also find the tunnels and drugs don't talk like illegal immigrants will. The BP is also smart they set up road block and check cars a few miles away from major illegal crossing points. Do you think they wouldn't notice a lot of illegals coming from a particular area of the wall and then start looking for the source of the illegal crossing? The whole "but they will build tunnels" argument is full of holes. Pun intended.

It should be a component to discussing the effectiveness of something you're sinking this much money into. There have been 170 tunnels discovered since the barriers have been set up on the southern border, so it's clearly an effective enough method that they continue to use it. There are wall designs which include a certain portion of the wall to extend several feet underground to prevent exactly that. Also it's relevant because how well a massive border wall is surveilled will determine its effectiveness.

I absolutely would donate, however I don’t necessarily trust who began the go fund me, and in any event if you give money to the united states treasury it goes into the general fund and that is subject to appropriation by Congress

Pathetic to see so many donate to useless wall...That will NEVER be built...Donate to a local food bank, homeless shelter instead

It should be a component to discussing the effectiveness of something you're sinking this much money into. There have been 170 tunnels discovered since the barriers have been set up on the southern border, so it's clearly an effective enough method that they continue to use it. There are wall designs which include a certain portion of the wall to extend several feet underground to prevent exactly that. Also it's relevant because how well a massive border wall is surveilled will determine its effectiveness.
Link required thanks.

Link required thanks.

Sure thing: Link

It's an oldie, so one has to wonder how many have been built since then and how many are still undiscovered. When there's money to be made, people can get really industrious.

Some people think all we need to do is make sure that illegal alien cop killer can't get a job.

Some idiots hid the crook from ICE before he shot and killed the innocent officer. I say 'to hell with sanctuary cities' and not 'to hell with cops.'

Back
Top Bottom