• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As California authorities search for suspected cop killer, illegally in US, Trump calls for 'Border

E-verify will not deter smugglers or gangs

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Existing barriers haven't been able to keep them out either. The criminal element is a whole different story because for them getting themselves and product is critical to their business, and that business keeps moving along regardless of barriers. That said, the border still needs to be secured; the question is whether there are better ways to do it than a costly wall.

Last edited:
Yeah the Corporations are criminals...You ready to round up those white men that are the CEO's hiring all these criminals?...Sure
We can discuss that as soon as you acknowledge that all illegal aliens are criminals.

Existing barriers haven't been able to keep them out either. The criminal element is a whole different story because for them getting themselves and product is critical to their business, and that business keeps moving along regardless of barriers. That said, the border still needs to be secured; the question is whether there are better ways to do it than a costly wall.

Like there are cheaper ways to secure a home than doors and windows with locks. No one buys what your Democratic party talking point is selling. :roll:

I think there is fair debate to have if there are better ways to secure the border. The problem I have with the politicians saying those things are not implementing anything. If they think drones are more effective than walls prove it. Take down the wall in SD and start using drones. Demonstrate how you can control border crossings more efficiently without a wall than with one.

Like there are cheaper ways to secure a home than doors and windows with locks. No one buys what your Democratic party talking point is selling. :roll:

I'm not a Democrat. Windows and locks aren't the topic.

I think there is fair debate to have if there are better ways to secure the border. The problem I have with the politicians saying those things are not implementing anything. If they think drones are more effective than walls prove it. Take down the wall in SD and start using drones. Demonstrate how you can control border crossings more efficiently without a wall than with one.

They should explain to ranchers how fences are worthless and too cost to maintain. Instead they should just use drones, motion detectors and security cameras. That would keep any cattle from crossing property line borders - according to the Democratic Party anyway.

I'm not a Democrat. Windows and locks aren't the topic.

Yes, the topic is physical barriers to prevent entry. The Democratic Party claims they are worthless.

181227-ronil-singh-police-officer-ac-528p_41f72a2813a524cf078f3827af2d5e9e.fit-360w.jpg

Officer Ronil Singh of Newman Police Department who was was shot and killed after pulling over a vehicle in a driving under the influence investigation minutes before 1 a.m. Wednesday.

Diversion attempt #5 and #6 - blaming companies and citizens. Anything to defend a murderous illegal immigrant. How Democratic of you.

You are posting Lies , trying to blame ALL undocumented workers as criminals....Typical Republican

From 2006 through 2010, the U.S. GAO found that 25K homicides were the responsibility of illegal aliens and the rate per year remained constant, how many homicides would be expected to have been the responsibility of illegal aliens from 2001 through 2016. Answer: 65,000.

https://www.njherald.com/20180715/illegal-aliens-and-the-math-behind-homicides#

That does not count aggravated assaults and sexual assaults, nor robberies, burglaries, drug dealing, drug running and DUIs. Add those and it is over 600,000.

Total Non sense...Alt Right bigoted BULL****

That has been heavily reported.....Fox will use this incident to fear monger it's viewers...It is what Fox does...No need to cover for them
Are you afraid of the truth. The police officer immigrated here legally from Fiji and was allegedly killed by an illegal alien. The person of interest is known to the police they have video of him prior to the shooting that took the officer's life. The one thing that is true the illegal alien should have never been here in the first place to harm anyone. We need a better way to stop illegal immigration.

The Silent Majority supports President Trump's efforts to stop such outrages.

So is the point of this thread that murder will go away once we throw up a border wall?

Canadians don't illegally immigrate to the U.S. all the time. The Southern border sees a lot more illegal immigration.

I am not sure if you know this, but Canada does not require a visa from a Mexican citizen to visit, to, in theory, a Mexican could fly to Canada and cross into the US from the north, but I doubt they would want to go through all that effort.

Update: The suspect has been arrested:

The suspect, whose name has not yet been revealed, also may have connections to a violent Mexican-American street gang, according to an image circulating on social media confirmed as authentic by investigators early Friday.

...The man appears to have at least five Facebook profiles, each with a different alias. Four of the pages say he is from Mexico’s Colima State on its Pacific Coast and contain images of him with the “Sureños” tattoo and silver chain necklace visible. Some of the pages are Facebook friends with one another. https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-illegal-immigrant-cop-killer-taken-into-custody-officials-say

Images available at the link, including of his gang (murder and human trafficking) tat.

Nah you will try to say ever undocumented worker is a criminal...Fox News will fear monger this terrible "incident"...You will blame Liberals etc....trump's base of angry white men will get more.............angry

And you will say everybody that supports a secure border is a bigot/angry white man/racist/xenophobe etc. etc. etc...… You know the leftist is loosing a debate when they play the race card. Never fails.

Ah, a gratuitous Fox reference. I happen to have this station on in another room and can tell you that what I have heard beyond the straight news reporting of this tragedy is the police officer murdered by someone here illegally was himself a legal immigrant. I hope that other MSM outlets will report this fact.

BINGO! The whole thing in a nutshell.

Got him....

California illegal immigrant ‘cop-killer’ taken into custody, officials say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-illegal-immigrant-cop-killer-taken-into-custody-officials-say

The illegal immigrant fugitive wanted in the murder of a California police officer is in custody Friday after being on the run for more than two days, Fox News confirms.

Police arrested the man -- identified by the Stanislaus County Sheriff as Gustavo Perez Arriaga -- near Bakersfield, about 280 miles southeast of Newman, where Police Cpl. Ronil Singh was gunned down early Wednesday. The arrest was also confirmed by the Fresno County Sheriff's Office and Kern County Sheriff's Office.

Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson, whose department has been handling the case, told reporters at a news conference that Arriaga is from Mexico and was in the U.S. illegally after previously crossing the Arizona border. It wasn't clear when that occurred, however Christianson said the suspect had been in the country for a number of years and was seeking to cross back over the border before the shooting occurred.

The suspect had known gang affiliations, as well as two prior DUI arrests, Christianson said.

The suspect was stopped by Singh for a DUI investigation before engaging in a gunfight with the officer, during which Singh tried to defend himself, Christianson said at a separate news conference Thursday.

I am not sure if you know this, but Canada does not require a visa from a Mexican citizen to visit, to, in theory, a Mexican could fly to Canada and cross into the US from the north, but I doubt they would want to go through all that effort.

Mexico doesn’t even allow you to own land without being naturalized btw

Back
Top Bottom