• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arnold Schwarzenegger invokes his Nazi father in emotional message to Russia

NATO members have been provoking Russia for yonks lol You need to read up on just how and why , along with their rejection of Russian inferences that it wanted to join NATO itself until they realized that NATO was the gun pointing at them even after the end of the Cold War. They have used Ukraine/Ukrainians as proxies as they helped the country fall apart even before the Russian invasion of Ukraine this year.

My guess is you won't bother doing any research into anything and will just swallow your own sides propaganda and crying foul against any who have more independent attitudes
The only propaganda here is yours, parroting Russian government talking points. The Russian rationale for this indefensible action keeps shifting, which is a telltale sign of lying. At first, it was to retake two provinces. Why it required 80% of the Russian Army, nobody could answer. Then, it was:
None of those are true. It also doesn't explain pulverizing all of Ukraine's cities and killing thousands of civilians. I guess Russia has to exterminate the Ukrainians to save them.

The only propaganda here is yours, parroting Russian government talking points. The Russian rationale for this indefensible action keeps shifting, which is a telltale sign of lying. At first, it was to retake two provinces. Why it required 80% of the Russian Army, nobody could answer. Then, it was:
None of those are true. It also doesn't explain pulverizing all of Ukraine's cities and killing thousands of civilians. I guess Russia has to exterminate the Ukrainians to save them.

Really? You evidently haven't been reading my posts then.

Point by Point

I have never pushed the Donbas " genocide" trope. I said there has been a vicious civil war going on there, which is true, but never a genocide So no " parroting " there

I have never pushed the Ukraine government is run by Nazis/druggies either. I have said that the far right have an unhealthy infuence in Ukrainian politics and that they headed off Zelenskys bid to try for peace under the Minsk framework, all of which is true, but I have never claimed they run the government. So no " parroting" there either

I have never commented on that claim. I commented on the possibility of a dirty bomb use in a thread specifically set up by someone else to talk about it and it as a possibility but an actual " nuclear weapons programme" nah , not me. No parroting there so.............

You are just blowing smoke because its probably all you know how to do..........you are also free to prove me wrong in the above by showing any of my many posts on this subject that support your claim. Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom