• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona AG report finds no evidence of mass fraud in Maricopa County 2020 election results

Quit making shit up. I've never been confident that Brnovich would do his job. I've always had a "let's wait and see" position.

Well, he has let everyone know where he stands. He won't become a Senator. That's for sure.
More blindness. You thought the same stupid shit with Cyber Ninjas. Your shtick is old. Trump lost AZ and there was no fraud.

I can't believe there were still people looking into it after the Cyber Ninjas audit. I thought that about ended it. Well, maybe this is finally it, then. The taxpayers of AZ have spent enough on these idiots' agenda.
There are some true ****ing backward ass, inbred, retarded mother ****ers out there. And anyone, anyone, who still pushes the election fraud narrative to this day falls into that category.

There are some true ****ing backward ass, inbred, retarded mother ****ers out there. And anyone, anyone, who still pushes the election fraud narrative to this day falls into that category.
LOL Tell us how you really feel, Ikari!

@Mycroft kept telling us over and over and over that Brnovich was going to find the truth! And boy were we all gonna be shocked.

Its shocking that he hasn't come up with another conspiracy yet to cover his embarrassment yet.
I'm sure he'll be along presently.

I'm sure he'll be along presently.
Oh, he was....and boy did he not disappoint. I can't stop laughing, he always sets himself up for massive fail, then he delivers.

“Brnovich, a Republican, said his office “has left no stone unturned in the aftermath of the 2020 election.” - from the OP link

That's in Maricopa County. Six felons somehow allegedly managed to vote while in Pima County jail:

Finally, Arizona's election fraud has been found! (msn.com)

They should have been overturning stones in Pima County. Nonetheless, a total of 9 fraud cases out of 3.4 million votes cast is proof of massive, massive I say, voter fraud that the intrepid hero Republicans of Aridzona have stealthily uncovered from the Deep State Democrat election steal coverup.

- frontal lobotomy. (One Flew Over the Coocoo Nest )

I find it interesting that people like Rogers get elected into office. Arizona has been my home for more than 30 years. So sad to see some parts of the State electe questionable candidates. I ask myself, what has happened to the Republican Party? It sure is not the same one that I joined back in 89.

Then you remember impeached, recalled and indicted Gov Evan Mecham, who used to refer to black children as "pickaninnies". Newscasters called Mexican immigrants "wetbacks". Ah, yes, those were the days. But then along came PC and now wokeness. Sad. But the Rep/cons are making a comeback with voter suppression of minorities, eliminating the teaching of US racial history, and making white might right again. There's hope after all.

I expect that the rubes will only read this headline, rather than the story. But....9 cases of fraud in 3.4 million votes, 3 people returning the ballots of their deceased mothers, and 6 felons who voted.

Brnovich found no fraud, but the rubes will believe what they want to believe, facts be damned...

Then you remember impeached, recalled and indicted Gov Evan Mecham, who used to refer to black children as "pickaninnies". Newscasters called Mexican immigrants "wetbacks". Ah, yes, those were the days. But then along came PC and now wokeness. Sad. But the Rep/cons are making a comeback with voter suppression of minorities, eliminating the teaching of US racial history, and making white might right again. There's hope after all.
Yes I remember.

Rodgers and Mecham can be grouped together as being radical in their views.

What good thing has Rodgers done. What legislation did she write/sponsor that improved Arizona?

Mechan and his action has nothing to do with Rodgers.

Other than the 6 alleged cases in the Pima County jail:

The rampant voter fraud and colossal coverup by the Deep State Dems is beginning, just beginning, to come to light. This will go down as the most odorous of organized voter fraud in the anals of US election history, I tell you. Stay tuned...

"We didn't find any evidence of fraud...BUT THE POTENTIAL FOR IT EXISTS IN THE FUTURE"

*runs in circles with hair on fire*

If I can't say "Merry Christmas, wetbacks" then it's proof the godless kommanysts have destroyed mah freeberty.

Yes I remember.

Rodgers and Mecham can be grouped together as being radical in their views.

What good thing has Rodgers done. What legislation did she write/sponsor that improved Arizona?

Mechan and his action has nothing to do with Rodgers.

What they have to do with each other is bad governance in the state of AZ to the point of embarrassment that is to be considered of serious concern yet laughed at.

I expect that the rubes will only read this headline, rather than the story. But....9 cases of fraud in 3.4 million votes, 3 people returning the ballots of their deceased mothers, and 6 felons who voted.

Brnovich found no fraud, but the rubes will believe what they want to believe, facts be damned...

The problem is they're not damning the facts. They'll accept the fact of 9 cases of fraud as being significant evidence of massive voter fraud, indicative of much more out there, somewhere, and could tear down this great nation of ours. Vote Republican. The 'frauders do.

If I can't say "Merry Christmas, wetbacks" then it's proof the godless kommanysts have destroyed mah freeberty.

"Merry Christmas. Now, swim back to where you came from."

I has sad face....

:(

He didn't find any fraud and I was told there was fraud...if you are gonna lie do a better job at it.

As I've said about this going back to the Cyber Ninjas fiasco, don't you worry... eventually Republicans will employ the group needed to manufacture the outcome they are looking for.

As I've said about this going back to the Cyber Ninjas fiasco, don't you worry... eventually Republicans will employ the group needed to manufacture the outcome they are looking for.

The AZ GOP do not agree with the AG. They should hire someone to go after Pima County. Having the Rep/con logic to not give up a lost fight after so many photo ops of being disarmed, defeeted and beheaded. That's the embodyment of the GOP.

No. You are making shit up.

The truth has already been found. It's up to Brnovich to do something with the truth. I've always said "We'll wait and see if he does."

Well, now we know.

Back
Top Bottom