• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona AG report finds no evidence of mass fraud in Maricopa County 2020 election results

- frontal lobotomy. (One Flew Over the Coocoo Nest )

I find it interesting that people like Rogers get elected into office. Arizona has been my home for more than 30 years. So sad to see some parts of the State electe questionable candidates. I ask myself, what has happened to the Republican Party? It sure is not the same one that I joined back in 89.
Wendy ran 6 times for various offices, one time she ran against Sinema for her old house seat, and didn't show up to the live televised debate.

She has had to "move" several times to run in other districts. She finally found a district that is as crazy as she is, so she bought a trailer and pretended to move there.

She is being primaried by someone that is just 75% as crazy as she is.

@Mycroft kept telling us over and over and over that Brnovich was going to find the truth! And boy were we all gonna be shocked.

Its shocking that he hasn't come up with another conspiracy yet to cover his embarrassment yet.
No. You are making shit up.

The truth has already been found. It's up to Brnovich to do something with the truth. I've always said "We'll wait and see if he does."

Well, now we know.

The Truth is :
- Trump lost.
- The 2020 election was fair and not rigged.
- Trump and his followers can't grasp the "Truth"
The degree to which RW media, particularly FOX, and Trump have been able to control their thinking is frightening. However, they have. What's particularly worrisome is how they don't seem to care about all the information deliberately withheld from them.

I has sad face....

:(

He didn't find any fraud and I was told there was fraud...if you are gonna lie do a better job at it.
The rest of us thinking folks where aware of this fact with Arizona's first automatic recount.

The election loss butt hurt continues as Trump still promotes The Big Lie.

The truth has already been found. It's up to Brnovich to do something with the truth. I've always said "We'll wait and see if he does."

Well, now we know.
Brnovich found the truth.

NO FRAUD.

I knew you would go koo-koo over being repudiated...again.

You are dismissed.

Lose.jpg

Nope, Maricopa county, and Arizona have always had some of the bet run elections.

88% of Arizonans voted by mail in 2020. It works, and we like it.

There is one thing that Trump definitely did . He shifted Arizona to be more blue.

That trend is likely to continue for a few more years.

Well, now we know.
That "truth" doesn't exist without evidence.

That "truth" doesn't exist without evidence.
And Brnovich has the evidence. It just looks like he's not going to do anything with it.

And Brnovich has the evidence. It just looks like he's not going to do anything with it.
He officially doesn't have any evidence. It is confirmed. No evidence exists. All the rocks have been turned over and they have come up with nothing.

He officially doesn't have any evidence. It is confirmed. No evidence exists. All the rocks have been turned over and they have come up with nothing.
Oh? Who "confirmed" it? Certainly not Brnovich. Hell, the AZ Senate gave him a BIG PILE of evidence.

Oh? Who "confirmed" it? Certainly not Brnovich. Hell, the AZ Senate gave him a BIG PILE of evidence.
You still live in so much denial. You remind me of the fable of the Japanese soldier stranded on an island for 20 years, all the time thinking Japan won the war.

All you have are silly words and invective. Keep doubling down on the ignorance, because it is hilarious.

You are dismissed....again.

The Truth is :
- Trump lost.
- The 2020 election was fair and not rigged.
- Trump and his followers can't grasp the "Truth"
their goal was to keep us talking until today about the last election being stolen.

again, i give them the victory on this talking point/lie. we're still talking and that means a bunch of dumbasses and people with no integrity still believe it was stolen.

it's the Trump way. LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE and LIE.

their goal was to keep us talking until today about the last election being stolen.

again, i give them the victory on this talking point/lie. we're still talking and that means a bunch of dumbasses and people with no integrity still believe it was stolen.

it's the Trump way. LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE and LIE.
They will just have to feel bad for the rest of their days, I guess.

Oh well.

From the article:

Overall, it made no accusations of wrongdoing on the part of any individuals and did not cite specific instances of possible crimes, though it notes that the "investigation is still developing in material ways."

While it details potential flaws in the process, it does not provide any evidence that the election outcome would have been different. Joe Biden won Maricopa County, putting Arizona in his column and helping to seal his 2020 victory over Donald Trump.

Bill Gates, chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, and County Recorder Stephen Richer released a rebuttal statement, saying the report contained "no new evidence, nothing that would have changed the results, and nothing that should lead people to question the overall health of our electoral system."

Brnovich confirmed it in his report. You were so certain that he would be your hero and release the "truth":D

Overall, it made no accusations of wrongdoing on the part of any individuals and did not cite specific instances of possible crimes, though it notes that the "investigation is still developing in material ways."

While it details potential flaws in the process, it does not provide any evidence that the election outcome would have been different. Joe Biden won Maricopa County, putting Arizona in his column and helping to seal his 2020 victory over Donald Trump.

Bill Gates, chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, and County Recorder Stephen Richer released a rebuttal statement, saying the report contained "no new evidence, nothing that would have changed the results, and nothing that should lead people to question the overall health of our electoral system."

How is this breaking news? Only the most ignorant band stupid and naive still push this beaten lie of election fraud. The rest of us have known for some time that there wasn't election fraud on the level necessary to overturn the election.
It's fun to beat on them

Well, now we know.
He found the truth, that there is no fraud. People simply hated Trump that much.

then it's time to storm the capitol again?

Brnovich confirmed it in his report. You were so certain that he would be your hero and release the "truth":D

What you quoted is what someone is saying about what Brnovich said...not what Brnovich, himself, said.

He hasn't said he doesn't have evidence.

Back
Top Bottom