• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you a bigot?

Bigot?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on something that I'll explain in the comments

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not understanding your point.
You know when you wanted to defend trans women you said it was discrimination

When I wanted to defend biological women you said its ****ing sports

The scholarships go to the winners

If they are prevented from having access to hormone therapy, which is on the conservative agenda.
Even with hormone therapy they still have the advantage of growing up male. Larger bodies, larger cardio-respiratory systems, larger musculature. Just face it, men are not women.

If a professional says that the best what to help a transgendered person is to allow them to transition, then what?
Then it sounds like a way to cope with gender dysphoria.
It definitely has something to do with you if you are complicit denying them access to the same rights as other people.
I think everyone should have equal rights.

Which therapist are we talking about here?
Any therapist but thanks self harm is an indication of mental disorder.
If you use religion as an excuse to deny others rights, you're human garbage.
What rights do you think are being denied?
Spoken like someone with zero life experience.
Assume some coffee trying to prevent suicide then we're talking about mental disorder.

Literally anything can be made political, as evidenced by the right-wing. Your politics is another person's freedom.
Dumbest comment today. Take a bow, DLL.

Now, let's start with entertainment. How does the Right politicize entertainment?

Dumbest comment today. Take a bow, DLL.

Now, let's start with entertainment. How does the Right politicize entertainment?
He keeps ranting about rights and freedoms.

I asked him what rights and freedoms are being taken from trans people and nothing yet.

Can't you people ever answer straight? lol
My apologies. I did not see where.

I think there is discrimination in law enforcement, courts and hiring

Now in sports

I think there is a degree of bigotry in everyone. Depends how you combat it….
Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudicesespecially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Merriam-Webster
1649209638509.png

I think there is a degree of bigotry in everyone. Depends how you combat it….
Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudicesespecially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Merriam-Webster
1649296960440.png

Back
Top Bottom