• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are US military personnel "slow, dull stupid bastards?"

Are US military personnel "slow, dull stupid bastards?"

• Yes, Vice President Biden is right. They are slow dull stupid bastards.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is your claim. Back it up with facts. Just because you say that doesn't mean it is true.

Stupid bastards and dull bunch were comments said jokingly. I get it though that you are clinging to absolutely anything to make Biden look even half as bad with troops as Trump does.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
What I posted was a very real topic including on the forum at that time in terms of the Obama cuts in military staffing and the 30 minute advance warning was discussed all over the media.

I understand there is absolutely nothing Biden can do that you will not make up excuses for.difference between us is I (and my daughter) are able to both praise and criticize Obama in terms of the military - while you are unable to post any message that isn't purely and blindly partisan.

Any and all harms - including permanent - to my daughter was during the Obama Administration and resulted from Obama's cuts.

Explain "the joke." How is it a joke to call Airmen stupid bastards, slow and dull - because they would not applaud him? Explain it.

Yes: Obama-Era Cuts Left U.S. Too Weak To Deal With Multiple Global Menaces

Last edited:
So Trump is allowed to say things that are taken as kidding, even when context does not indicate that at all. But when context absolutely indicates Biden was joking, and referring only to that specific group in the jokes, we are supposed to be offended?

He was referring only to the traitor RINO McCain. The one who brought the fake dossier to get him impeached.

I think joko is right. If there is one thing I know it's that people in the military never joke around by calling each other derogatory names.

I think joko is right. If there is one thing I know it's that people in the military never joke around by calling each other derogatory names.
Yep, we'd never do that, not in a million years.

My husband constantly takes crap about his intelligence only because he was a Marine. It was entertaining that just having been a Sailor led to my coworkers having no issue with believing I could have gotten my nose broke in a fight with a hooker in Hong Kong during a 3 Truths and a Lie session we had (all 3 actual truths told were questioned, guessed to be the lie, but not that lie and that was the explanation for why).

I'm not even saying the attempted humor was appropriate, but it wasn't meant as an insult and it certainly wasn't anything compared to things Trump has said or allegedly has said.

Back
Top Bottom