• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are liberal stupid?

Are liberals stupid?

  • Yes

    Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9

dragonslayer

Counselor
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
1,856
Reaction score
139
Location
Pacific Northwest, Oregon
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
The Real McCoy said:
What the hell is wrong with flaming liberals?

Since i have not met any Flaming liberals, I cannot answer your question. Of Course if you wish to talk about Neo Cons? No I have never met any flaming Neo Cons either.

I have read some pretty stupid things written by Neo cons, and but as a good God Loving Liberal, I look to the our present government for a good ezample and that is how I know it is OK and God loving to lie and lie and lie and lie and lie. Look at Bush. Not only is he mentally ill, he lies and lies. How come our president lies so dam much?

Did you hear his latest speech? Liar liar pants on fire. Bush lies = liar liar pants on fire.= flaming??????
 

aps

Passionate
DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
15,675
Reaction score
2,979
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
LOL McCoy calls liberals "stupid" while at the same time, using improper English in his question. I love it when someone exudes stupidity while asking if others do. Poetic justice.
 

tecoyah

Back
DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
9,777
Reaction score
3,417
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Real McCoy said:
What the hell is wrong with flaming liberals?

The same thing that is inherently "wrong", with Flaming conservatives....they are both blinded by hatred to the point of locking down the portion of the brain that allows for coherent thought. Stupid.....No, Misguided....Yes.
 

Saboteur

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
2,315
Reaction score
134
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
The Real McCoy said:
What the hell is wrong with flaming liberals?
Well Here are some quotes from your favorite; Albert Einstein -

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish."

I'm sure he wouldn't have had a typo in the title of this thread.
 

Iriemon

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
19,405
Reaction score
2,187
Location
Miami
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Are liberal stupid"

LMFAO!

No, Conservative are stupid, and liberals is smart.
 

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
13,534
Reaction score
1,000
Location
Denver, CO
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
The Real McCoy said:
What the hell is wrong with flaming liberals?
Why the same thing that's wrong with flaming conservatives. They're on fire. :mrgreen:
 

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
13,534
Reaction score
1,000
Location
Denver, CO
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
galenrox said:
That's the type of wit we expect from people who are moving from Colorado to Texas
You're just jealous you didn't think of it first.
 
T

The Real McCoy

It's called a typo... but that's neither here nor there.

My case for liberals being stupid:

They want stricter gun control when all this serves to do is tip the balance of gun ownership to the criminal world.

They want more welfare when welfare doesn't work. (Clinton knew this)

They oppose free trade when free trade benefits evryone. (Clinton knew this too)

They want "free health care" when no such thing exists.

They want us to be more involved with the UN when the UN is filled with corrupt, self serving countries who could give a **** about the international good.

They seem to think the 1st amendment gives them "freedom FROM religion", not "freedom OF religion" which is what it really says.

They claim to be the ones for "equality" while supporting discrimination (through Afirmative Action)

They want us to lose in Iraq and hand an oil-rich nation over to al-Qaeda on a silver platter.

They whine that we aren't doing enough to combat hunger in the world when this problem is caused by corrupt governments and much of the aid we provide goes to nefarious leaders. Then liberals complain about "nation building" and US intervention in foreign governments.

They've infected the education system and the media with their liberalism, brainwashing our nation's youth and anyone else who is so easily swayed.

They want to further unravel the fabric of the traditional American family and disintegrate communication between parents and their children. They'd rather see the government take the role of the parent.

They support the 9th Circuit Court of appeals.

They dumb down our language through "Political Correctness"

They're too busy whining and complaining instead of winning elections.

In short, they want a government that far exceeds it's constitutionally bound limits.

While I can't speak for all liberals, as everyone has their own opinions, these are the insane modern day liberal philosophies.



You're welcome. :2wave:



And yes, the neo-cons suck too.... I'm always up for some neo-con bashing.
 
Last edited:

Iriemon

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
19,405
Reaction score
2,187
Location
Miami
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Real McCoy said:
Prove it! And while you are doing that...

My case for conservatives being stupid:

They want no gun control so criminals and terrorist can buy all the automatic weapons they want without anyone knowing.

They claim they are pro-life, but want to let people starve to death. (Bush knew this)

They oppose free trade when free trade benefits evryone. (Bush knew this too)

They want "health care" that only the rich can afford because who cares if the poor get sick? They deserve it.

They want us to be unilateral in foreign policy so we have to pay for everything ourselves. After all, it doesn't cost us anything, because deficits don't matter.

They seem to think the 1st amendment doesn't exist.

They don't even pretend to be for "equality"

They want us to stay in Iraq because they are too proud to admit when they made a mistake.

They whine that liberals are whining about combating hunger in the world.

They've infected the education system and the media with their conservativsm, brainwashing our nation's youth and anyone else who is so easily swayed.

They want to impose their views on the American family and disintegrate communication between parents and their children. They'd rather see the government take the role of the husband.

They support the 4th Circuit Court of appeals.

They dumb down our science through "Intellegent Design"

They're busy lying and and smearing and thus have won a couple of elections.

In short, they want a government governed by the Old Testament.

While I can't speak for all conservatives, as everyone has their own opinions, these are the insane modern day conservative philosophies.

:2wave:

And yes, the neo-cons suck too.... I'm always up for some neo-con bashing


All right, I have to agree with that one. ;)
 

Saboteur

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
2,315
Reaction score
134
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
The Real McCoy said:
It's called a typo... but that's neither here nor there.
Some would say that it is evidence that you didn't fully formulate your thought before you expressed it.

The Real McCoy said:
My case for liberals being stupid:

They want stricter gun control when all this serves to do is tip the balance of gun ownership to the criminal world.
Well, a large percentage of murders that involve guns are 'crimes of passion' and would have been harder to commit if the gun wasn't available at the time. Because while people think they're tough ***** when they have a gun, most do not have enough guts to stab their victim because that would involve getting close enough to smell their last breath.

Aside from making it harder to get a semi-automatic assult weapon (when you go to the navy never refer to a weapon as a 'gun') I'd like to see harsher penalties for illeagal weapon possession. like a life sentance for having a banned or unregistered weapon.

But that doesn't mean I think people shouldn't be able to own revolvers and rifles.

The Real McCoy said:
They want more welfare when welfare doesn't work. (Clinton knew this).
I don't like welfare either but I don't like that the government spends so much money on weapons and war instead of the poverty stricken. I wish there were another solution.

The Real McCoy said:
They oppose free trade when free trade benefits evryone. (Clinton knew this too)
I don't fully understand the goings on of free trade.

The Real McCoy said:
They want "free health care" when no such thing exists.
It's not "free health care" it's socialized medicine and the U.S. is one of the few industrialised countries that sees healthcare as a privilege and not a right.

The Real McCoy said:
They want us to be more involved with the UN when the UN is filled with corrupt, self serving countries who could give a **** about the international good.
I hope you don't find yourself in a situation like what happened to our soldiers in Mogadishu. The U.N. came and got them out. I'd hate to hear about the guy who wouldn't take their help.

Anyway 'birds of a feather flock together'.

The Real McCoy said:
They seem to think the 1st amendment gives them "freedom FROM religion", not "freedom OF religion" which is what it really says.
This just sounds like filler. freedon of religion means that one does not have to worship like everyone else does or at all. I think that it is unamerican of you to say that the people who created the amendments wanted to shove one kind of religion down the people throats. It cheapens the sacrifice of those who fought England for our independance.

The Real McCoy said:
They claim to be the ones for "equality" while supporting discrimination (through Afirmative Action)
At least we're not suggesting that we give all the pregnant black women in our country abortions to reduce the crime rate. But I agree affirmative action is a bit of a double edged sword

The Real McCoy said:
They want us to lose in Iraq and hand an oil-rich nation over to al-Qaeda on a silver platter.
That's just another unamerican view... If we just pulled out the country would stay in a state of war but the oil would be for the Saudi's. Liberals know this, we don't want to abandone the Iraqies' interests but we are asking for some details on how the war will be won.

The Real McCoy said:
They whine that we aren't doing enough to combat hunger in the world when this problem is caused by corrupt governments and much of the aid we provide goes to nefarious leaders. Then liberals complain about "nation building" and US intervention in foreign governments.
So you think our country is doing enough to combat world hunger? I am not very well versed on the governments policy on this issue either.

The Real McCoy said:
They've infected the education system and the media with their liberalism, brainwashing our nation's youth and anyone else who is so easily swayed.
Well you seem to have turned out pretty conservative for getting such a liberal education. But you are right, those liberals Bill O'Riley and Rush Limbaugh have really gotten to you. Please tell me you won't read any Ann Coulter books. Could you provide me with the channels or names of those in the mainstream media that you think are liberal? I would like to get some real news for once.

BTW none of this sounds new... where are you getting all this from? You're 19 so that makes you the nation's youth. And I have to say you do sound brain washed right now.

The Real McCoy said:
They want to further unravel the fabric of the traditional american family and disintegrate communication between parents and their children. They'd rather see the government take the role of the parent.
How do we do this? Further explanation would be appreciated.

The Real McCoy said:
They dumb down our language through "Political Correctness"
Ironically I blame the internet. Is the internet liberal?

The Real McCoy said:
In short, they want a government that far exceeds it's constitutionally bound limits.
Actually I think the government already far exceeds it's constitutionally bound limits. I would like people to put more emphasis on how the real government is supposed to be controlled by people like you and me. Not some career politicians that are in bed with the major corporations and lobbyist groups.

The Real McCoy said:
While I can't speak for all liberals, as everyone has their own opinions, these are the insane modern day liberal philosophies.
I agree some liberals are pretty nuts... I try to avoid them. And thank you for the disclaimer I didn't want to have to argue about how it's not a good idea to make generalizations of groups of people.





The Real McCoy said:
You're welcome.
No thanks.



The Real McCoy said:
And yes, the neo-cons suck too.
Yes they do. And I don't think we'll be seeing any less of them either if they keep parading around as republicans and people like you and yours keep falling for the old 'wolf in sheep's clothing' bit.

Way to vote!
 
T

The Real McCoy

Iriemon said:
Prove it!
Prove it? You mean to tell me that you aren't aware this is common knowledge? If you'd point out one or several of my points that you disagree with then tell me and I'll be glad to back up my claims.


Iriemon said:
And while you are doing that...

My case for conservatives being stupid:

They want no gun control so criminals and terrorist can buy all the automatic weapons they want without anyone knowing.
Standard conservative philosophy doesn't support the legalization of assault weapons. And you shouldn't bring criminals and terrorists in to this as liberals have a stigma of being soft with them.


Iriemon said:
They claim they are pro-life, but want to let people starve to death. (Bush knew this)
Pro-life is a term reserved for those who opose abortion, which conservatives do. And the average conservative don't want people to starve to death... that isn't a political ideology, it's pretty much plain evil.


Iriemon said:
They oppose free trade when free trade benefits evryone. (Bush knew this too)
Conservatives oppose free trade?! I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for evidence supporting this preposterous claim.


Iriemon said:
They want "health care" that only the rich can afford because who cares if the poor get sick? They deserve it.
They want health care the average American can afford without being crippled by the weight of either overwhelming taxes or a quasi-private system in desperate need of tort reform. They also want people to be more accountible for their own health instead of ignoring self responsibility and then expecting the state to take care of them at the hands of the taxpayer.


Iriemon said:
They want us to be unilateral in foreign policy so we have to pay for everything ourselves. After all, it doesn't cost us anything, because deficits don't matter.
You're confusing neo-conservatives with classic conservatives.


Iriemon said:
They seem to think the 1st amendment doesn't exist.
Please specify.


Iriemon said:
They don't even pretend to be for "equality"
They recognize we are equal under God and that the state can't equalize human nature (unlike communism)


Iriemon said:
They want us to stay in Iraq because they are too proud to admit when they made a mistake.
No, they want us to stay in Iraq because they're smart enough to recognize the repercussions if we pull out too soon.


Iriemon said:
They whine that liberals are whining about combating hunger in the world.
Your twisting words and doging my point. Combating hunger is a noble cause but simply pumping more money and food into these countries doesn't solve the root problem of hunger. Liberals fail to recognize this.


Iriemon said:
They've infected the education system and the media with their conservativsm, brainwashing our nation's youth and anyone else who is so easily swayed.
:2rofll: You should avoid making claims of that nature for your own good reputation on this site. You're officially the only person I've ever heard claim our education system is infected (or filled with, or anything along those lines)with CONSERVATISM. And the media? Why, Fox News? The TRUTH is the media is disproportionately more liberal than American society is.

Iriemon said:
They want to impose their views on the American family and disintegrate communication between parents and their children. They'd rather see the government take the role of the husband.
Let's take the current Supreme Court case as an example to prove you're wrong.... conservatives think a teen should be required to inform her parents if she wants an abortion while liberals think she shouldn't have to. And the government as the role of the husband? What do you mean by this?


Iriemon said:
They dumb down our science through "Intellegent Design"
Can't argue with that... I've always believed science teacher should flat out tell their students "Nobody really knows where we came from.. some say God... some say godless evolution... you decide"


Iriemon said:
They're busy lying and and smearing and thus have won a couple of elections.
This, sadly, is a trait possessed by all politicians along the political specturm. It has nothing to do with conservatism. And by "a couple" what you really mean is "the majority."


Iriemon said:
In short, they want a government governed by the Old Testament.
That is a gross exaggeration.


Iriemon said:
While I can't speak for all conservatives, as everyone has their own opinions, these are the insane modern day conservative philosophies.

:2wave:
Yes.. :( Whatever happened to classic conservatives :confused:
 
T

The Real McCoy

Saboteur said:
Well, a large percentage of murders that involve guns are 'crimes of passion' and would have been harder to commit if the gun wasn't available at the time. Because while people think they're tough ***** when they have a gun, most do not have enough guts to stab their victim because that would involve getting close enough to smell their last breath.

Aside from making it harder to get a semi-automatic assult weapon (when you go to the navy never refer to a weapon as a 'gun') I'd like to see harsher penalties for illeagal weapon possession. like a life sentance for having a banned or unregistered weapon.

But that doesn't mean I think people shouldn't be able to own revolvers and rifles.
Agreed... And after skimming through your responses I can see you're quite a bit more sensible than most liberals I encounter.



Saboteur said:
I don't like welfare either but I don't like that the government spends so much money on weapons and war instead of the poverty stricken. I wish there were another solution.
90% agreed.. neo-cons certainly seem to enjoy shelling out government contracts like penny candy when it comes to defense spending.

Saboteur said:
I don't fully understand the goings on of free trade.
The more I study it, the more nutty it's critics seem to become.


Saboteur said:
It's not "free health care" it's socialized medicine and the U.S. is one of the few industrialised countries that sees healthcare as a privilege and not a right.
Many liberals call it free health care... but you're right. I see it as a priviledge because making health care a RIGHT forces the service on someone else, inherently eroding their rights. I could go on all day about why I hate universal health care/socialized medicine.


Saboteur said:
I hope you don't find yourself in a situation like what happened to our soldiers in Mogadishu. The U.N. came and got them out. I'd hate to hear about the guy who wouldn't take their help.

Anyway 'birds of a feather flock together'.
No doubt the UN has done many great things but it's unwise to put too much stock in such an organization.



Saboteur said:
This just sounds like filler. freedon of religion means that one does not have to worship like everyone else does or at all. I think that it is unamerican of you to say that the people who created the amendments wanted to shove one kind of religion down the people throats. It cheapens the sacrifice of those who fought England for our independance.
If it sounded like I was implying the founders were trying to shove [Christianity] down our throats, I'm sorry because that's not what I meant. To me, the phrase "freedom of religion" means people are free to express their religion (providing it doesn't infringe on the rights of others) and as an overwhelmingly Christian nation, this is the religion that tends to be expressed. Nobody is forced to worship it and if you don't like seeing Christianity everywhere, maybe America isn't for you.


Saboteur said:
At least we're not suggesting that we give all the pregnant black women in our country abortions to reduce the crime rate.
The thoughts of one don't relfect the views of the many.



Saboteur said:
That's just another unamerican view... If we just pulled out the country would stay in a state of war but the oil would be for the Saudi's. Liberals know this, we don't want to abandone the Iraqies' interests but we are asking for some details on how the war will be won.
The oil would be for the Saudi's? How, exactly?


Saboteur said:
So you think our country is doing enough to combat world hunger? I am not very well versed on the governments policy on this issue either.
I know we're taking the wrong approach to world hunger.



Well you seem to have turned out pretty conservative for getting such a liberal education. But you are right, those liberals Bill O'Riley and Rush Limbaugh have really gotten to you. Please tell me you won't read any Ann Coulter books. Could you provide me with the channels or names of those in the mainstream media that you think are liberal? I would like to get some real news for once.

For every Rush Limbaugh there's an Al Franken and every Ann Coulter there's a Michael Moore... they're all pundits. As for the MAINSTREAM media, I'll get back to you on that one after I've compiled a large lift of evidence.

Iriemon said:
BTW none of this sounds new... where are you getting all this from?
Common sense.

Saboteur said:
You're 19 so that makes you the nation's youth. And I have to say you do sound brain washed right now.
A year ago I was very liberal. I guess I woke up a lot quicker than most of my peers.


Saboteur said:
How do we do this? Further explanation would be appreciated.
The current supreme court case is a classic example: the conservatives believe a teen should be required to inform her parents (not even get permission, just INFORM) about her getting an abortion while the liberals don't think a teen should have to tell her parents.



Saboteur said:
Ironically I blame the internet. Is the internet liberal?
The internet is just about everything. From Chrstian to porn and Communist to Neo-Nazism websites, bomb making recipies and everything in between.



Actually I think the government already far exceeds it's constitutionally bound limits. I would like people to put more emphasis on how the real government is supposed to be controlled by people like you and me. Not some career politicians that are in bed with the major corporations and lobbyist groups.

Agreed. Totally.


Saboteur said:
I agree some liberals are pretty nuts... I try to avoid them.
To that I'll say that I try to distance myself from the far right.



Saboteur said:
Yes they do. And I don't think we'll be seeing any less of them either if they keep parading around as republicans and people like you and yours keep falling for the old 'wolf in sheep's clothing' bit.

Way to vote!
I voted for Kerry.

I wish I had never voted at all.
 

Saboteur

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
2,315
Reaction score
134
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
The Real McCoy said:
Agreed... And after skimming through your responses I can see you're quite a bit more sensible than most liberals I encounter.
Thank you I appreciate that.

The Real McCoy said:
Many liberals call it free health care... but you're right. I see it as a priviledge because making health care a RIGHT forces the service on someone else, inherently eroding their rights. I could go on all day about why I hate universal health care/socialized medicine.
I don't have a problem working and paying for healthcare for myself but I would like to see more free clinics. I've encountered some homeless people with severe health problems and emotional disorders. I guess the extreme thought process is "all or nothing" though. Too bad.




The Real McCoy said:
No doubt the UN has done many great things but it's unwise to put too much stock in such an organization.
Yes the U.N. could be as dangerouse as the U.S. could be.

The Real McCoy said:
If it sounded like I was implying the founders were trying to shove [Christianity] down our throats, I'm sorry because that's not what I meant. To me, the phrase "freedom of religion" means people are free to express their religion (providing it doesn't infringe on the rights of others) and as an overwhelmingly Christian nation, this is the religion that tends to be expressed. Nobody is forced to worship it and if you don't like seeing Christianity everywhere, maybe America isn't for you.
I apologize, I did misunderstand what you meant. I agree expression of religion shouldn't be oppressed just as much as it shouldn't be forced on people. I'm not a christian, though I've been known to pray, most of the time I just don't think about it. It is easy to get on the bad side of life when the news, liberal or otherwise, is just plain depressing. Anyway I don't mind seeing churches of every faith. But if the flock starts chaseing me down we're gonna have a problem.



The Real McCoy said:
The oil would be for the Saudi's? How, exactly?.
Well, it is my understanding that half of the main oil refinery is on the Iraqi side of the border and the other half is on the Saudi side. I think if our troops just left the Saudis' would claim it. I could be wrong it is just speculation.

The Real McCoy said:
I know we're taking the wrong approach to world hunger?
I can't say what a better approach would be... I think the world needs less powerful A-Holes.

The Real McCoy said:
For every Rush Limbaugh there's an Al Franken and every Ann Coulter there's a Michael Moore... they're all pundits. As for the MAINSTREAM media, I'll get back to you on that one after I've compiled a large lift of evidence.
I forgot Al Franken got a radio show. And I've never seen a Michael Moore film. So I guess I just wasn't thinking.

The Real McCoy said:
A year ago I was very liberal. I guess I woke up a lot quicker than most of my peers.
Well, Don't totaly discount the liberal point of view. I take a lot of it with a grain of salt myself. I don't know any politicians personaly and I hope most of them on both sides are more professional than the pundits and extremeists. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders though.

The Real McCoy said:
The current supreme court case is a classic example: the conservatives believe a teen should be required to inform her parents (not even get permission, just INFORM) about her getting an abortion while the liberals don't think a teen should have to tell her parents.
Well! That is bogus. I think if a teen thinks they are adult enough to have sex and get pregnant. I think they should be the same way about telling their family members. Plus it's a responsability issue too, an abortion is a type of surgical proceedure and there can be complications.

The Real McCoy said:
I voted for Kerry.

I wish I had never voted at all.
The funny thing about regret is; It's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't.

Keep voting how you want, it's what makes America go.
 

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
153
Location
South Shore of Long Island.
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
What the hell is wrong with flaming liberals?
I dunno dude. What the ****s wrong with flaming Conservatives?

Its really nice to know though that while I, being a liberal, do my best not to put people in categorys, you whom I originally thought of as someone who was not capable of something like this piece of **** thread and was a tad more sensible, well I guess I was wrong.

And whats even more pathetic is that your title had a bad typo on it which, which makes you look even more like an asshole then you already do simply for pushing the POST TOPIC button on this lame ass thread.
 
T

The Real McCoy

FinnMacCool said:
I dunno dude. What the ****s wrong with flaming Conservatives?

Its really nice to know though that while I, being a liberal, do my best not to put people in categorys, you whom I originally thought of as someone who was not capable of something like this piece of **** thread and was a tad more sensible, well I guess I was wrong.

And whats even more pathetic is that your title had a bad typo on it which, which makes you look even more like an asshole then you already do simply for pushing the POST TOPIC button on this lame ass thread.
I wasn't insinuating ALL liberals are flamers, just the flaming ones.

This IS the basement and I was pissed when I started this thread... I'd just got done listening to Air America radio.

If you have a problem with my opinions then please, by all means, elaborate rather than simply resorting to calling me an asshole.
 

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
153
Location
South Shore of Long Island.
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
If you have a problem with my opinions then please, by all means, elaborate rather than simply resorting to calling me an asshole.
I never said you were an asshole. I said you look like an asshole. I don't care if this is the basement either cause that post was really stupid. I can understand if you post this cause your pissed off at Air America, which makes no sense since Air America is purely liberal the same as Rush Limbaugh is purely conservative and you shouldn't expect anything else then idiots from either side but you shouldn't expect me to not comment on this idiotic thing you wrote simply because your under stress from the terrible "liberals" over at Air America. Maybe if you retitle the thread "Are Political Radio Commentators Stupid" (Note: I put an S at the end of commentators) then I would find something that not only I agreed with but also made sense.
 
T

The Real McCoy

FinnMacCool said:
I never said you were an asshole. I said you look like an asshole. I don't care if this is the basement either cause that post was really stupid. I can understand if you post this cause your pissed off at Air America, which makes no sense since Air America is purely liberal the same as Rush Limbaugh is purely conservative and you shouldn't expect anything else then idiots from either side but you shouldn't expect me to not comment on this idiotic thing you wrote simply because your under stress from the terrible "liberals" over at Air America. Maybe if you retitle the thread "Are Political Radio Commentators Stupid" (Note: I put an S at the end of commentators) then I would find something that not only I agreed with but also made sense.
Hey, I gave plenty of reasons why I thought they were stupid. The only thing I see that's stupid about this thread is the grammatical error I made in the title.
 

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
153
Location
South Shore of Long Island.
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Hey, I gave plenty of reasons why I thought they were stupid. The only thing I see that's stupid about this thread is the grammatical error I made in the title.
Yeah well I know I'm not stupid. I'm a lot of things but I know I'm not stupid.
 

dragonslayer

Counselor
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
1,856
Reaction score
139
Location
Pacific Northwest, Oregon
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Iriemon said:
"Are liberal stupid"

LMFAO!

No, Conservative are stupid, and liberals is smart.
there are some smart conservatives. my problem with conservatives is not that they are stupid, it is that they lie and deceive all the time.
 
T

The Real McCoy

dragonslayer said:
there are some smart conservatives. my problem with conservatives is not that they are stupid, it is that they lie and deceive all the time.

There's an endless list of liberals who lie and deceive as well.... This isn't a trait possessed solely by conservatives, it's rampant in human nature regardless of political affiliation.
 

Gilluin

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
If it weren't for those "stupid liberals" of 1776 you would now be singing God save the queen as your national anthem. If it weren't for those "stupid liberals" the hambuger you eat might kill you. If it weren't for those "stupid liberals" children as young as 6 would be working in factories. If it weren't for those "stupid liberals" there would be no clean water and the skies would be polluted. I could go on and on; it is only the liberals who move society forward and make life safer and better for all of us.
 
T

The Real McCoy

Gilluin said:
If it weren't for those "stupid liberals" of 1776 you would now be singing God save the queen as your national anthem.
The "liberals" back then are NOTHING like the present day liberals.

Gilluin said:
If it weren't for those "stupid liberals" the hambuger you eat might kill you. If it weren't for those "stupid liberals" children as young as 6 would be working in factories. If it weren't for those "stupid liberals" there would be no clean water and the skies would be polluted. I could go on and on; it is only the liberals who move society forward and make life safer and better for all of us.
Once again... liberals of past vs. liberals today...
 

Gilluin

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
The Real McCoy said:
The "liberals" back then are NOTHING like the present day liberals.



Once again... liberals of past vs. liberals today...


Yet liberals they were. I see nothing wrong with the liberals of today in fact the people you term "liberal" aren't liberal enough for me. In my opinion the democrats are to far to the right for my tastes and the republicans are starting to make Hitler look like a Gandi.
 
Top Bottom